| || ||Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|23rd December 2005, 10:04||#61|
Join Date: Jan 2005
Thanked: 25 Times
My Palio 1.2 OV
1. Big A-Pillars, missed cyclist many times.
2. Long clutch lever.
3. Poor visibility, now I am used to it.
4. Dual horn, but only one will work most of the times.
Since my Palio is old one (2002 model), no problem with pick-up or torque. I love to buy a OHC vtec, but my wife totally against selling this car, because she used to FIAT cars (like Fiat-118) from her child hood and likes FIAT car then any other cars.
|23rd December 2005, 13:40||#62|
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Charlotte,North Carolina
Thanked: 0 Times
Maruti Esteem 98
lack of ABS
|12th April 2006, 22:55||#63|
Join Date: Oct 2005
Thanked: 10 Times
The list of complaints ( my dislikes )on my new Sumo Victa GX TC BS II ( Top end model ) would shock everyone. I need to go and get my files to give you all the precise facts. Very soon. appreciate your patients.
|13th April 2006, 00:10||#64|
Senior - BHPian
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Noida / Delhi
Thanked: 18 Times
Santro Xing XS 2005
well here goes
1. Uncomfortable Seats in long drives
2. Body roll
3. Locky brakes
4. Accelerator pedal position is uncomfortable in long drives
5. AC blower needs an extra cog between 2-3
6. Build quality ummm... feels delicate
|13th April 2006, 03:27||#65|
Join Date: Mar 2005
Hey guys i have a zen and a 800 has any one experienced a problem in the 800 while shifting into 2nd gear its a little rough other wise both the cars are great the
lack of rear space blah blah
great poor college students car!!
|13th April 2006, 12:01||#67|
Join Date: Dec 2005
Thanked: 9 Times
my indica v2 petrol.
1) Suspension very soft, offers a good drive, is comfy, but the car tilts like an aeroplane while taking a curve. The front suspension is so soft it bottoms out while taking speedbreakers at slow speeds say 10-15kmph.
2) No rev counter
3) The front end is very heavy, steering it takes some effort even with the power steering.
4) Bent rims - Thats a Norm with the front two
5) best of all - Petrol bunk guys consistantly trying to fill my baby up with diesel and putting on a shocked expression when i tell them its a petrol car. (i enjoy it, the expression on their face it mean, but one day i am sure, when i am distracted, someone gonna fill diesel in my tank, then you should see my expression )
all it all its a good car with decent pickup and a smooth ride, gives around 11kmpl in the city and 15 on the high way and the slow moving diesel image its got helps me surprise quite a few with its pickup.
|13th April 2006, 12:21||#69|
Join Date: Apr 2006
Thanked: 20 Times
gr8 to see u guys get down & dirty with ur passion, well here goes
1. the standard tyres suck
2. the brake is over assisted.. like all japs
3. dont expect anything to happen below 3500 rpm,
4. Milage aint that gr8
5. body panels at the rear rattle a little,
6. panel gaps in the exterior is pretty bad.
7. forget boot esp after putting in a sub.
except for this its a gr8 car, keep it above 3500 and she pulls to the red line.. so addictive. handels like a dream and it stopped locking up under braking after tyre change.
|13th April 2006, 14:07||#70|
Join Date: Jan 2006
My problem- my mileage fell from 12 kpl (in city) to 8 kpl after servicing
the problem - a small rubber valve in my main fuel pipe connecting to the engine had ruptured causing fuel to leak slowly
also my car make's a knocking sound every time it goes over any thing bumpy. sometimes even in traffic when i sowly start to accelerate .
answer? lancer owners when u open up the hood is there any rubber cover on the top of each of suspension units? cause i think my mech has taken them off ( not sure if they are refferd to as bushing's)?
|13th April 2006, 15:06||#71|
Join Date: Oct 2005
Thanked: 8 Times
Ok, I know this thread is mainly about the dislikes, but it would not be fait if I list only the -ves...
1. The engine... feels fresh and it still behaves like it was when brand new. The car is three years old, done 40K KM.
2. Car is totally maintenance free.
3. FE is pretty decent for a car of this size and power.
4. Visibility..... ah, now that is something I miss in alllother cars these days. Because of the narrow pillars (may be compromising on safety.. not sure), overall visibility is second to none.
5. Under-stated looks... still feel it is one of the best designed cars in India. Am yet to find someone who does not like the shape of the OHC.
6. The regular stuff...so good that it is taken for granted... sharp handling, gears etc.
7. 13" OE tyres are pathetic.. just changed mine to 14 inchers with the OE Vtec alloys.
1. Dashboard rattling...
2. While maintenance is low, Honda recover the cost with body job/painting. Parts are also very expensive (just replaced the headlights at 3.5K each)... thats a lot of money for standard halogens.
3. Initial pick-up is pathetic... (read it as below 2000 RPM, after which it is a totally different beast).
Indica V2 DLS
1. VFM - I firmly believe Indica is the most VFM car in India. FE has always been very good, interior space, etc are better than most mid-segment cars.
2. Low running costs... this cars maintenance bills had been lower than my city if we calculate only the service charges. If you take good care then the Indica is virtually trouble free.
3. Intermitent Wiper setting... had really used this hardly once or twice in the last 3 years, but still found it to be very usefull when it drizzles.... not many cars in India have those many settings. Takes a bit of time to get it right but once you do, it is very handy.
1. Tata service.... nothing much to say about it.
2. Car feels very sluggish with A/C ON. Needs constant gear changes and needs to be kept on high Revs.
3. Lack of a Turbo charger... (mine is a 2003 model... Indica TC was not available then)
4. Ride is slightly on the harder side but that does not translate to great handling.
5. Not a drivers car... would prefer being driven in an Indica.
|13th April 2006, 20:27||#72|
Senior - BHPian
Join Date: Sep 2004
Thanked: 625 Times
1. Poor Gearbox
2. A/B Pillars
3. Side view mirrors
4. Narrow seats
|13th April 2006, 21:24||#73|
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Bangalore (the city of modded cars) !!
Thanked: 35 Times
Infractions: 0/1 (10)
CAR : 2006 BALENO LXI ..
Well for the pros everyone can read my review .. Too many to mention here ..
1. The usual rattling ..
2. Khatak sound from the front suspension ..
3. Bottoming out on full load ..
All these are rectifiable easily .. But the biggest problem is with others trying to tell me that the rear end looks ugly .. Wonder how do i rectify that ??
|13th April 2006, 21:49||#74|
Join Date: Dec 2005
5. Right on brother. 2 is too slow and 3 is too noisy.
6. Build seems fine.. though kinda tinny japanese like
7. Ac drains too much power.
8. There's a large gap b/w 2nd and 3rd gear.
9. Ride is very bumpy at the rear.
10. Engine doesnt like to rev too much(compared to my earlier zen).
inspite of that a pretty good car.
|22nd May 2006, 06:24||#75|
Join Date: Dec 2005
Thanked: 51 Times
Does anybody else have the same issue??
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Free Flow Exhausts||Lil' Giant||Modifications & Accessories||5||6th November 2007 00:05|
|Free Flow exhausts For Maruti Esteem Petrol MPFI||n_aditya||Modifications & Accessories||66||10th July 2007 14:12|
|Of Free flow exhausts and Warranties||GTO||Modifications & Accessories||39||26th December 2006 13:05|
|Back to Basics: How does a free flow work?||aalaap||Technical Stuff||4||7th November 2004 03:33|
|K&N Filter and Free flow exhaust||gbharani||Modifications & Accessories||2||19th April 2004 23:46|