Team-BHP - Team-BHP Car of the year 2005
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Team-BHP Car of the year 2005 (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/9270-team-bhp-car-year-2005-a-4.html)

Oh! who designed this car.......it seems to be old fashoined....i heard that the engine is pretty modern..
but the shape.......horrible!!!
just like a frog sitting with his enlarged back part lifted up!!!!
pratheeshstupid:

swift is clearly the winner.it has everything in positive for it.
1.looks
2.price
3.service support
4.performance
5.ride
6.handling
7.fuel efficiency
8.options
9.colors
10.image
11.resale value + a lot of factors

My vote goes to Innova. Swift is also good car in most aspects except in Boot space, interiors and legroom in the back seat

I voted for the Swift because

1. This is probably the first time that Maruti is bringing a fresh design to India and that trend needs to be encouraged.

2. Also the fact that they priced it keenly despite being a fresh design, breaking the manufacturer's unwritten rule that fresh = premium. I wish Ford would learn from them.

3. While I personally dont like the looks of the vehicle, the majority seems to feel it looks good.

4. While they did give us a 'proven' engine, it has been more than sufficient for that category.

5. The waiting lists speak for itself....the car has been lapped up by the market.

Quote:

1. This is probably the first time that Maruti is bringing a fresh design to India and that trend needs to be encouraged.
Nope, they did it with the Maruti 800s, the 1000 and the Zen.

I think the Swift looks rock!

GTO

I voted for the swift out of the cars listed because of its "Mini" looks, the hype generated before and after the launch and the type of waiting list it generated, which is unheard of in the current Indian car scenario.

wow. . thtsa quite a response for swift. looks like maruti has done it this year. thumps up for maruti.

Swift all the way. Rather its design catches our eye and remeber this styiling is new on indian roads. Superb looks, ASS.
And i second another reason came to back swift" the waiting list" ya its speaks how the car is doing well. Also Maruthi played all its cards well upon the the launch of this car.
But I am not at all satisfied how the interiors shaped up in swift.

go swift go :D............................

Well, my money was on Innova, since it seemed the most practical one of the lot.

swift it is, for me too....but then, it was the most anticipated launch of the decade... let's hope the COTY 2006 goes to the fortuner or the yaris or the civic or...

Swift; as its what most of us can afford and hence a better bet.

second choice: Tucson.

Swift for me too ,is the winner by miles and a very practical choice for all of us out there .. wana own a small car ... go for the swift ..

Swift, no doubt about it !!
Very soon Mumbai is gonna be full of swifts, particularly red ones :D
One of them is gonna be mine.
Have paid advance yesterday.
Got free insurance and immediate delivery but have decided to take it in the first wk of Jan.

Swift for me too...
The features that are available are a "first-in-class" for the indian scenario..
and of course it looks great!