Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 3rd December 2010, 19:03   #31
BHPian

In Mumbai all Honda Civic dealers are offering Insurance at 1Re (Honda Assure) and additional 30k discount plus a corporate discount if you are lucky to have your company's name in Honda's list (which is very narrow and filled with Jap names) . So the OTR of 16.21 becomes 15.46 OTR.
Old 3rd December 2010, 19:18   #32
Senior - BHPian

i visited the hyundai and fiat dealers here today as my dad wanted to check out i20 crdi and punto mjd. Hyundai rep refused to negotiate and instead said 3 months waiting and surely no discount.

On the other hand ASPI motors sales rep happily offered 40K off on Punto MJD including 4 yrs warranty + RSA package. She also said if we book before Dec end we can expect another 5K off or no charge for premium shade if v select one.

Last edited by h@r$h@l : 3rd December 2010 at 19:19.
Old 3rd December 2010, 19:36   #33
BHPian

Spoke to Dakshin Honda sales representative today. I was hoping that with the year end discount the Jazz might be a little affordable. Was told that the OTR price of Jazz select is now Rs. 8,35,000 against Rs. 8,90,000 earlier. Dang! Still out of budget :( Will have to settle with I20 i guess.
Old 3rd December 2010, 19:37   #34
xPK
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by h@r$h@l View Post
as per the Fiat India site the 55k offer is only Tjet, Linea Petrol & Punto petrol. Seems Fiat not getting good sales for their Petrol motors. See ad below.
So it looks like most of the FIAT's sale coming from MJD only and may be it's to early to say, but TJet seems failing to impress the mass.
Old 3rd December 2010, 19:44   #35
BHPian

Quote:
So it looks like most of the FIAT's sale coming from MJD only and may be it's to early to say, but TJet seems failing to impress the mass.
And yes most of linea sales is just 300 odd units.
And with no discounts on MJD, expect dec sales to be at 150 units !!!

BTW, Cargo at ahmedabad, offered 52K (15k exchange bonus included) for MJD Emo. So different schemes in Ahmedbad & rest of the country?????
Old 4th December 2010, 08:31   #36
BHPian

Any details on Maruti SX4 freebies?
I checked the Dealer websites and the Standard Maruti deal for Dec is 30 K cash discount+ 25 K Loyalty/Exchange Bonus
Additionally 2 dealers offered 4 K as Corporate discount and another 2 dealers offered 10 K ac corporate disc. Looks like these 3 discounts are more or less standard across Maruti dealers.

What kind of freebies do dealers throw in ,over and above these ?
Old 4th December 2010, 09:02   #37
BHPian

For the Linea, they are offering free insurance and the usual corporate discounts... this is, as I believe, actross the nation.

For the Fiesta, they are offering 71k on the TDCi EXi model, somewhat less on the rest of their line up..

The TDCi Exi comes now with the double din music system, fabric upholstery, body coloured door handles, ORVMs, and rear licence plate garnis, besides driver seat height adjuster.

I compared it with the Dzire VDi, still after the discount the TDCi EXi Fiesta is coming to be 30~40 grand costlier.
Spoke with the MSIL showroom, no discounts whatsoever on the Dzire, instead a 160 day waiting period.

Not much but, I feel the Dzire still is a better buy. (I am in the lookout for a diesel sedan, arounf 7 lac budget)
Old 4th December 2010, 09:13   #38
Senior - BHPian

hey,

Aspi offfered about 40K including RSA + extended warranty + free insurance. And since i didnt have a car to sell, i lost on exchange bonus. But due to some inauspicious period coming along my mom refused to go ahead with the booking and we shall be going ahead with it after the 15th of Jan. Dont know what will be in stores for me then
Old 4th December 2010, 09:43   #39
Senior - BHPian

Delhi:

accord=upto 1,23,000 off
civic=upto 85,000 off
Old 4th December 2010, 09:50   #40
BHPian

Quote:
as per the Fiat India site the 55k offer is only Tjet, Linea Petrol & Punto petrol.
The fine print below the page says the offer is NOT VALID on Tjet and Tjet+

That would be cruel to people who purchased these vehicles last month.

Old 4th December 2010, 10:26   #41
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neilguy View Post
Exchange bonus means dealer will give X amount extra, over and above the estimated exchange value of your old car. If your old car which you plan to exchange for a new car is valued (by dealer) at 2 lacs and the exchange bonus is 15000, then you will get 2.15 lacs as exchange price for your old car.
Does this mean the old car we exchange should be from the same stable? That means If I am buying a Hyundai i10, should I be exchanging another Hyundai car?
Old 4th December 2010, 11:29   #42
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by swiftnfurious View Post
Does this mean the old car we exchange should be from the same stable? That means If I am buying a Hyundai i10, should I be exchanging another Hyundai car?
Mostly no. Infact they do offer extra for cars from different stable. Just a business tactics
Old 5th December 2010, 10:13   #43
BHPian

GM's December offer for the Spark and Beat

There is a full page advt. on the last page of today's TOI ( Pune ). Highlights :--
  • Spark special price Rs.2.69 Lakh ( regular price Rs. 3.19 Lakh )
  • Beat special price Rs.3.29 Lakh ( regular price Rs. 3.50 Lakh )
  • Offer valid from 5th to 20th December 2010 only.
  • Prices mentioned above are for entry level variants , in Thane. ( Inclusive of savings )
The advt. compares the above special prices with the competitors' price, with Maruti Alto K10B LXI mentioned at Rs. 3.22 Lakh and the Hyundai i10 1.2 Kappa 2-Magna at Rs. 4.15 Lakh.
Old 5th December 2010, 10:44   #44
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnzjon View Post
Fiat offering discounts upto Rs. 55,000 across all models except TJet.
Quote:
as per the Fiat India site the 55k offer is only Tjet, Linea Petrol & Punto petrol. Seems Fiat not getting good sales for their Petrol motors. See ad below.

Linea T-JET

Attachment 463376
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnyside View Post
And yes most of linea sales is just 300 odd units.
And with no discounts on MJD, expect dec sales to be at 150 units !!!

BTW, Cargo at ahmedabad, offered 52K (15k exchange bonus included) for MJD Emo. So different schemes in Ahmedbad & rest of the country?????
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenMonk View Post
The fine print below the page says the offer is NOT VALID on Tjet and Tjet+

That would be cruel to people who purchased these vehicles last month.

FIAT offer is valid on all models except for TJETs.
The offer is applicable on Punto and Linea both petrol and Diesel models.
Old 5th December 2010, 11:07   #45
BHPian

How much is the OTR for the Fiesta EXI after discount? The special edition Fiesta had an ex-showroom of 6.80 lakhs(7.6 OTR in chennai) which was basically an EXI with some more goodies. Not sure if this discount is as good a deal as the posts are suggesting. if anybody is planning to buy, just check this out and haggle.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks