Team-BHP - 2010 - Year end offers from car dealers
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   2010 - Year end offers from car dealers (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/93068-2010-year-end-offers-car-dealers.html)

It's that time of the year again when car dealers wave the discount and freebie wands.

Got a call from Trident Hyundai today and was offered the following for I10.

- Free Insurance
- 10k Cash discount
- 15K Exchage bonus

However, i feel these are not exclusive year end offers as these have been around on I10 in the last couple of months in some form or other.

So, what's the buzz in your neck of the woods?

(Mods - Searched for similar threads before posting. Saw something for 2009 discounts. I am not sure if this should be merged with that or posted elsewhere)

Coastal Honda, Goa is offering a flat Rs. 55000.00 Discount on all Jazz models except the X Variant and Insurance at Rs. 1.00 on the City.

Quote:

Originally Posted by manz (Post 2161174)
It's that time of the year again when car dealers wave the discount and freebie wands.

Got a call from Trident Hyundai today and was offered the following for I10.

- Free Insurance
- 10k Cash discount
- 15K Exchage bonus

However, i feel these are not exclusive year end offers as these have been around on I10 in the last couple of months in some form or other.

So, what's the buzz in your neck of the woods?

(Mods - Searched for similar threads before posting. Saw something for 2009 discounts. I am not sure if this should be merged with that or posted elsewhere)

Thanks manz, been waiting for the Dec schemes to make an i10 purchase (most probably). I am not sure what an exchange bonus means: could you elaborate? I was getting free insurance + corporate discount + accessories (MP3 player included) anyway since Nov on Magna

I do remember seeing ad on today's newspaper from Ford, regarding some discounts they are offering as part of the December marketing initiative.

IIRC, Fiesta is being offered a discount of around INR 71K.

You can make use of it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Archon (Post 2161615)
I am not sure what an exchange bonus means: could you elaborate?

Exchange bonus means dealer will give X amount extra, over and above the estimated exchange value of your old car. If your old car which you plan to exchange for a new car is valued (by dealer) at 2 lacs and the exchange bonus is 15000, then you will get 2.15 lacs as exchange price for your old car.

Fiat offering discounts upto Rs. 55,000 across all models except TJet.

Quote:

Originally Posted by xingamazon (Post 2161634)
I do remember seeing ad on today's newspaper from Ford, regarding some discounts they are offering as part of the December marketing initiative.

IIRC, Fiesta is being offered a discount of around INR 71K.

You can make use of it.

That is a huge discount. Will check the papers in Chennai if there is such an offering. IIRC, this is the highest discount on a Fiesta ever. Does this mean that Ford is getting the new model to replace the Fiesta?please:

Saw yesterday's paper (The Hindu) and MSIL has announced huge discounts for almost its entire range. SX4 was available at 55K Discount.:Shockked:

Heard from the dealar that there is assured gift on booking a Figo only today or tommorow.

The gits rage is., LCD TV, DVD player, Cell Phone, Ect.

Dont know if this offer is from the dealar or the company.

Quote:

Originally Posted by dsr_rpm (Post 2161767)
Heard from the dealar that there is assured gift on booking a Figo only today or tommorow.

The gits rage is., LCD TV, DVD player, Cell Phone, Ect.

Dont know if this offer is from the dealar or the company.

Also Figo is available at 8% for two days.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DKW (Post 2161487)
Coastal Honda, Goa is offering a flat Rs. 55000.00 Discount on all Jazz models except the X Variant and Insurance at Rs. 1.00 on the City.

Same thing in Chennai. Flat 60k off. Haggle well and you could get more.

For Xylo,there seems to be a 16k cash discount + Corporate discount + Freebies(You could bargain for free insurance for the first year as well)

Got an sms saying Ford has reduced prices for all models. Also there is an offer to win assured gifts worth upto 1 crore on bookings from 8am to midnight on the 4th of December.

I am awaiting the complete on road price list from my dealer in Trivandrum. Will update once I get it.

Ford India website does say about the December Dhamaal, no further details available though.

Saw an ad in the paper that Hyundai is giving free insurance for all cars.

Can you post the ad here or any other details? Is this valid in Mumbai and is it applicable to ALL cars? They already had the Triple Assurance deals on Santro and i10 but it was not applicable to other cars. I am looking out for some super deal on i20. Yeah, it's a long shot but I am optimistic !

^^ Your are right. Hyundai's all cars do not include i20 for discount purpose. Lets hope manz replies with a positive.