Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 16th November 2011, 12:26   #136
Senior - BHPian

Re: Nano Upgrade coming soon! *UPDATE* Updated version coming end November, Details P

The AutocarIndia report says that the power is increased to 38BHP now. Have they done anything to the speed limit too?
Old 16th November 2011, 18:15   #137
BHPian

Re: Nano Upgrade coming soon! *UPDATE* Updated version coming end November, Details P

Quote:
Originally Posted by n_aditya View Post
I drove the Nano over the weekend for the first time and i was amazed.

Now only if this was available with an automatic tranny it would have found a home in my garage.
Yup! I would second that. The automatic tranny would make it ideal as a small city runabout and then make it worthwile putting up with some niggles.
Old 16th November 2011, 20:02   #138
Senior - BHPian

Question for the owners - I am trying to convince my wife for a nano (so that she can ferry around my kiddo in it). Where do you keep the car's documents?

Akhilesh,

Can you advise on the new colors that have been launched? I could guess, Yellow, gold, white, lemon green, orange, silver and red. What other colors is it available in now?

PS: I would prefer a black one!
Old 16th November 2011, 21:12   #139
Senior - BHPian

Pics - Bijoy

Friend spotted these upgraded Nanos at Trivandrum
Attached Thumbnails
Nano Upgrade coming soon. *UPDATE* Launched! Details on Page 12-img2011111600028.jpg  

Nano Upgrade coming soon. *UPDATE* Launched! Details on Page 12-img2011111600029.jpg  

Scorcher is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 16th November 2011, 21:51   #140
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amtak View Post
Question for the owners - I am trying to convince my wife for a nano (so that she can ferry around my kiddo in it). Where do you keep the car's documents?

Akhilesh,

Can you advise on the new colors that have been launched? I could guess, Yellow, gold, white, lemon green, orange, silver and red. What other colors is it available in now?

folder goes neatly in the door pocket on the drivers side
Old 16th November 2011, 22:13   #141
BHPian

Quote:
Akhilesh,

Nano Std
Serene White (Old Shade: Ivory White)
Aqua Blue (Old Shade: Summer Blue)
Rouge Red (Old Shade: Racing Red)

Nano CX
Serene White (Old Shade: Ivory White)
Rouge Red (Old Shade: Racing Red)
Meteor Silver (Old Shade: Lunar Silver)
Champagne Gold
Papaya Orange
Neon Rush

Nano LX
Papaya Orange
Meteor Silver (Old Shade: Lunar Silver)
Champagne Gold
Mojito Green
Sunshine Yellow
Pearl White
Attached Thumbnails
Nano Upgrade coming soon. *UPDATE* Launched! Details on Page 12-aqua-blue.jpg  

Nano Upgrade coming soon. *UPDATE* Launched! Details on Page 12-meteor-silver.jpg  

Nano Upgrade coming soon. *UPDATE* Launched! Details on Page 12-mojito-green.jpg  

Nano Upgrade coming soon. *UPDATE* Launched! Details on Page 12-neon-rush.jpg  

Nano Upgrade coming soon. *UPDATE* Launched! Details on Page 12-papaya-orange.jpg  

Nano Upgrade coming soon. *UPDATE* Launched! Details on Page 12-pearl-white.jpg  

Nano Upgrade coming soon. *UPDATE* Launched! Details on Page 12-rouge-red.jpg  

akhilesh51 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 16th November 2011, 23:37   #142
BHPian

All the Nanos in the above pics have tyres of equal size at both Front and Rear . This is what that makes the Nano look much much better . . . But the pics captured at the stockyard tells a different story. What is the actuals ?

- Harshavardhan
Old 16th November 2011, 23:55   #143
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by harshavardhan View Post
All the Nanos in the above pics have tyres of equal size at both Front and Rear . This is what that makes the Nano look much much better . . . But the pics captured at the stockyard tells a different story. What is the actuals ?

- Harshavardhan
Even Scorchers pic shows the size the same, compare the backtire with the front tyre of the car behind it.
Old 17th November 2011, 04:06   #144
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
If you buy a LX version, you can keep them in door pockets.
I have a rectangular NIKON DSLR bag which fits nicely in the space ahead of the centre console, i prefer keeping my papers there.

Another option , you can buy a SUN VISOR organiser which is of good quality from TATA itself and keep papers inside that

Last edited by silverado : 17th November 2011 at 04:22.
Old 17th November 2011, 12:09   #145
Senior - BHPian

Any news on the Nano Automatic launch? After a long wait for the Nano Automatic, I finally bought the A-star AT, but I am still very much glued to the Nano Automatic.
Old 17th November 2011, 15:44   #146
BHPian

I just hope they have relocated the power windows switch. Ergonomically its positioning is just really frustrating.

However, knowing that this time around electronics are not reshuffled, its difficult to expect this change before the real Nano II comes out!
Old 17th November 2011, 17:38   #147
Senior - BHPian

which is the 3rd shade in the above pictures?
Old 17th November 2011, 18:45   #148
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by harshavardhan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by teamveevee View Post
shows the size the same, compare the backtire with the front tyre of the car behind it.
Tyre width continues to be different as earlier. Studio pictures as mentioned in my post are for aesthetics purpose only which is why you have 'Accessories shown in picture may not be part of actual vehicle.'

Quote:
Originally Posted by avingodb View Post
I just hope they have relocated the power windows switch. Ergonomically its positioning is just really frustrating.

However, knowing that this time around electronics are not reshuffled, its difficult to expect this change before the real Nano II comes out!
No change in placement of power windows switch.

Quote:
which is the 3rd shade in the above pictures?
That is Mojito Green available only in Nano LX. Have not yet seen this color in person but I too was impressed with this color on paper. Let's just hope it is just as good.
akhilesh51 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 18th November 2011, 09:42   #149
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by akhilesh51 View Post
That is Mojito Green available only in Nano LX. Have not yet seen this color in person but I too was impressed with this color on paper. Let's just hope it is just as good.
If that is Mojito Green, what's the color in 4th picture? It's too confusing.
Old 18th November 2011, 10:09   #150
BHPian

Quote:
If that is Mojito Green, what's the color in 4th picture? It's too confusing.
That is Neon Rush available only on CX Trim.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks