Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 19th November 2008, 14:29   #481
BANNED

5.5-6L with accessories is the maximum one can get for a 04 Corolla IMO, that too if the car is properly maintained & non accidental.
Old 19th November 2008, 16:06   #482
BHPian

Since the car is registered in Bangalore, you can 10-20% to whatever numbers others are quoting
Old 19th November 2008, 16:49   #483
Senior - BHPian

Price of a 2007 NHC CVT

Can anybody tell me what should be the price of a 2007 NHC CVT in Bangalore? Seller is asking for 6.5 lakhs and Carwale recomended price seems to be 6.9 lakhs.
Old 20th November 2008, 19:05   #484
BHPian

2nd hand Innova

one of my friend got to see one 2nd hand innova 2006 V model 8 seater, M Red color clocked 55 k km, asking price 6.5 lakh in Delhi. The only problem and seller was honest on telling he met with head on with Scorpio when it was new and get everything replaced by Galaxy toyota, after that no issues in the car. The part changed was bumper, bonnet, radiators, few pipes (not sure which one), and offcourse airbags.
Although It looks pretty neat otherwise, so does you guys think it gona make any problem if he decided to take this Innova. Please suggest drawbacks of buying accidental car if any ?
Old 20th November 2008, 19:35   #485
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam003 View Post
one of my friend got to see one 2nd hand innova 2006 V model 8 seater, M Red color clocked 55 k km, asking price 6.5 lakh in Delhi. The only problem and seller was honest on telling he met with head on with Scorpio when it was new and get everything replaced by Galaxy toyota, after that no issues in the car. The part changed was bumper, bonnet, radiators, few pipes (not sure which one), and offcourse airbags.
Although It looks pretty neat otherwise, so does you guys think it gona make any problem if he decided to take this Innova. Please suggest drawbacks of buying accidental car if any ?
Its good that the seller was honest. But he had no other option since his insurance policy would have shown the claim + an enquiry with the service stations could have revealed.
One never know what could come out of an accidental car, so the selling price is usually very low. Plus, in the 2.5 years, it has clogged 55K Kms. That is too much of running. May have been used for transport business. Have seen many White Colored Number plates going for the business.
At 6.5Lakh, it is not recommended at all. At this cost, one should be able to find a Non-Accidental and Low Mileage one.
Old 20th November 2008, 20:02   #486
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam003 View Post
the car will not have any problem if the body shell is not affected by accident if the accident was minor and at low speed than it may be ok. but if it was major than it is not worth to buy
Old 21st November 2008, 11:24   #487
BHPian

How much would a 2007 Cedia Sport sell for in Bangalore? The car has done about 13k Kms.
Old 1st December 2008, 21:18   #488

2001 Ohc Vtec

Dear BHP-ians,

2001 OHC VTEC - done about 65k and is well maintained. What would be a good price to pay for it? Also I need some advice on the maintenance costs, considering that the car is almost 8 yrs old. If I buy, I would probably use this for a couple of years.

My heart is on the Fiesta S, but since I might shift state of residence in a year or two, I would end up spending a bomb for re-registeration.

Cheers!
Old 22nd December 2008, 15:30   #489
BHPian

2006 Palio 1.2 NV ELX for 2.7 lakhs

I have been on the look out for used car and had to decide between wagonR and palio. I have chosen Palio (Mostly) and checked a car close to my home. It is up for sale @ 2.7Lacs.. Palio 1.2 ELX 2006 model run about 18K kms !! it has a dent on thee hatch door (consequence of lady driving) !!

What do you suggest guys ? shall i go for it? I intend to use it in bangalore mostly fr my weekend drives in and around the city .. i ll drive it down frm hyd to bangalore.. i belong to hyd and workin in blore ! please help me guys !!

we have recently bought a baleno VXI 2006 model for 4 lacs in hyd ! It has just crossed 10K kms and now we plan to make it Dual Fuel (LPG) ! Please advice on this as well... which kit to go for ? and any best place in hyd who can do it for me and how long will it take .. if i dont get a good deal on palio.. i might be drivin the baleno back to bangalore in a weeks time !! so pllzzzz help and thanks in advance
Old 22nd December 2008, 15:57   #490
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by contrarian View Post
Dear BHP-ians,

2001 OHC VTEC - done about 65k and is well maintained. What would be a good price to pay for it? Also I need some advice on the maintenance costs, considering that the car is almost 8 yrs old. If I buy, I would probably use this for a couple of years.
Zero maintenance if the car is well maintained in the first place.
OHC is super car. The price would depend on condition of the car, tyre condition, alloys...

I think the price should be around 3 lakhs if well maintained.
Old 23rd December 2008, 23:02   #491
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kri$hna View Post
I have been on the look out for used car and had to decide between wagonR and palio. I have chosen Palio (Mostly) and checked a car close to my home. It is up for sale @ 2.7Lacs.. Palio 1.2 ELX 2006 model run about 18K kms !! it has a dent on thee hatch door (consequence of lady driving) !!

What do you suggest guys ? shall i go for it? I intend to use it in bangalore mostly fr my weekend drives in and around the city .. i ll drive it down frm hyd to bangalore.. i belong to hyd and workin in blore ! please help me guys !!
2.7L for a 1.2 seems to be on a higher side. It would be a good deal at 2.2-2.3L.
Old 24th December 2008, 13:13   #492
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinit.merchant View Post
2.7L for a 1.2 seems to be on a higher side. It would be a good deal at 2.2-2.3L.

Theres another set of vehicles i have found !!
palio 1.2 sports 2002 model(third owner).. from third owner. quoting 1.6L. He told the vehicle revolved around frnds circle only and has done abt 46K kms, he said there is a repair job reqd on the silencer which would cost abt 4K. I think i can bargain this vehicle for for abt 1.2L

Another is also Palio Sport 1.2 (2001) model, First owner and quoting 1.6L .. run abt 49K kms i think. I may be able to get it at around 1.3 or 1.4L ..

Now I am in a fix as to decide which one to go for .. the third owner being honest impressed me.. and he said he has changed the tyres and battery and revamped whatever he thought required a service and only silencer is left out !
basically is there any difference for a 2001, 2002 sport model ( 1.4lacs worst case) and 2006 ELX(2.7lacs) .. how do i decide between these three ?? any engine wise differences from 2001 & 02 ?? which one is better ?? considerin this is year end .. i may ask for more bargain.. but still which one to bargain for ? and what all to look for ?? help me
Old 24th December 2008, 13:24   #493
BHPian

Dear BHPians !!

I have found another Palio 1.2 Sport 2002 model run for 46K kms and under third owner now. I just spoke to him and he said the car was bought and sold among frnds right from the first ownership.. and it is compreheensive insured till feb 2009. He has changed the tyres and battery and said there was an issue witth the silencer which might cost around 4000.

he said it comes with ABS and airbags, including the power windows, security system.. immobiliser etc.. he has quoted 1.6L and since i m gng to be the fourth owner i am little skeptical about going forward. I will be inspecting the car tomorrow anyways. so please let me know what should i look for and check.

I want to know is 2003 model any different from 2002 model ? I am searching only for palio 1.2 NVs and I have 2006 model ELX, 2002 model Sport and 2003 model sport .. So what should i consider in my decision making ? I hope I ll nt make a mistake and so seeking your guidance.. plzz help
Old 24th December 2008, 18:38   #494
Senior - BHPian

My dear friend Krishna, Palio 1.2 never came with ABS & Airbags.

If he said that, please think twice before buying it. ABS & Airbags used to come with Palio 1.6 Gtx SP, which is rare to see on roads, as more and more people opted for the S10 isntead of the ABS/Airbag option.

Secondly, 1.6L for a 2001-02 palio 1.2 is high. I bought my 1.6 gtx of the same year for that price with only 16k Kms clogged.

I feel the 2006 Palio 1.2 would be the best bet of the lot, if you can bargain it for 2L. 2L is decent enough , as in a weeks time, it is 2009 and the car would be considered 3 years old.

Also, I suggest you get the vehicle checked at any Fiat A.S.S. at your cost before buying it.
Old 6th January 2009, 12:40   #495
BHPian

Hey guys !!!

I have finally decided and bought a 2002 Palio 1.2 ELX model for 1.9L !! it has clocked 43K kms, beautifully maintained .. driven mostly on highways and serviced at regular intervals... I have seen the service rceipts on regular intervals stocked in the dashboard !! its fitted with LPG and when i took it, I got 21 lts LPG and 28 ltrs of petrol inside the tanks.. The car has a few scratches on the bumper and one on the right rear door.. thats it. all electricals and mechanicals are neat, tyres brand new .. changed at 40K, and Battery changed 8 months ago with 5 year warranty

I have changed the front windscreen considerin its 7 yrs old now and lights being scattered too much, Looking to change the Headlight bulbs to better and powerful ones (Please suggest good ones in bangalore ), Changed the stereo from pioneer 10 CD changer to pioneer USB 6050 HU and speakers !!
I am pretty impressed with the vehicle.. and the fiat mechanic ( Gangi Reddy, Solar automobiles, Hyd) certified it to be a well maintained one with awesome suspensions and neat sounding engine !!

It has returned me 14 kmpl in Gas on the highway to bangalore.. and 17kmpl on petrol.. top speed : 110 in LPG and 135 on petrol !! I am liking it

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks