Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th December 2012, 20:29   #6166
BHPian

re: The "USED" Car Price Check Thread. (Online tool : Page 1)

Was planning to pick up a pre owned Nano that I was discussing here a few posts ago. However wifey and me were not convinced with Nano as choice.
Suddenly we decided not to buy it. Incidentally came across a near new Eon.
ANy take on the price I can pay for 2012 make Eon without Music System. Owner would indicate his price tomorrow.
I want to pick up a car within a week. Checked at Hyundai showroom. Current offer is free insurance and 2K corporate discount. SA mentioned more discounts would come if I seat with chequebook.

Btw Eon in terms of fit and finish is leagues ahead of Nano. Only place where it looses to Nano is space.

Rgds.
Old 6th December 2012, 14:08   #6167
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sindabad.sailor View Post
Suddenly we decided not to buy it. Incidentally came across a near new Eon.
ANy take on the price I can pay for 2012 make Eon without Music System. Owner would indicate his price tomorrow.
I want to pick up a car within a week. Checked at Hyundai showroom. Current offer is free insurance and 2K corporate discount. SA mentioned more discounts would come if I seat with chequebook.
Btw Eon in terms of fit and finish is leagues ahead of Nano. Only place where it looses to Nano is space.
Rgds.
Eon is definitely much much better when compared to Nano in terms of fit, finish as well as the drive. Moreover its a better motor under the hood that does the duty on Eon when compared to Nano IMO.

Though you have not indicated which version of the Eon this one is, but i am assuming that this one is the Era+ model since you mentioned that it does not have a music system. For the Era+ i'd say something like 2.6-2.7 would be a good deal for you (if the vehicle is in an immaculate condition).

Do let us know what version of the vehicle this one is also the city / state for which it was registered for more precise approximations.

Good luck mate !!
Old 6th December 2012, 17:33   #6168
BHPian

What would a 2010 Scorpio VLX (4x2) run only 5000 odd kms be picked up for. Checking this for a friend whose neighbor got one but is not using it much and travels more by train. He is planning to make an offer.
Old 7th December 2012, 18:10   #6169
BHPian

Guys....have seen a 2009 fabia 1.4 tdi
Asking price is 4.75.
What should be the price and is it worth buying.
Its the top end model but one
Old 7th December 2012, 18:39   #6170
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shantyrocks View Post
Asking price is 4.75.
Hello Shantyrocks,

What is the ODO Reading? Hope it is below 40000 kms.

By the way Rs. 4.75 lacs for 2009 Fabia 1.4 TDI (top end model) is good deal. If you can bring it down to Rs. 4.5 it will be best, but Rs. 4.75 is also good deal, considering the fact the used Diesel hatchbacks are in huge demand.

Thanks,
Old 7th December 2012, 18:54   #6171
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jignesh

Hello Shantyrocks,

What is the ODO Reading? Hope it is below 40000 kms.

By the way Rs. 4.75 lacs for 2009 Fabia 1.4 TDI (top end model) is good deal. If you can bring it down to Rs. 4.5 it will be best, but Rs. 4.75 is also good deal, considering the fact the used Diesel hatchbacks are in huge demand.

Thanks,
Hi jignesh

Its the variant which has two air bags and abs and also climate control but no alloys and no audio system.
So i guess its the middle variant run 42k
Old 7th December 2012, 19:40   #6172
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shantyrocks

Hi jignesh

Its the variant which has two air bags and abs and also climate control but no alloys and no audio system.
So i guess its the middle variant run 42k
The old Fabias all came with Airbags and Audio System. Climate Control was never offered in any model. You might be referring to the Classic or Ambiente model. But both came with an audio system.
Old 7th December 2012, 20:18   #6173
BHPian

My car is 2010 Hyundai i20 Magna, its in very clean condition, has been driven only 7500 kms over two and a half years.
The car has just got a new amaron battery around two months back.
There is a minute scratch is near the left rear door, its till to be repainted, the car wears the original company paint.
The interiors have perfectly mathching high quality art leather seat covers, everything else in the car is as stock as possible.
Would like to know what price should i expect.
Old 7th December 2012, 23:03   #6174
BHPian

Hey Guys,

Could anybody tell me how much would i fetch for a [b]December 2006 Honda City VTEC[b] run around 76000 kms in good condition?
Old 7th December 2012, 23:37   #6175
BHPian

I got quoted 1.7L for my 2007 Getz 1.1 GLE from Vinayak motors Bangalore. Hope I got a decent price!
Getting ready to bid a sad farewell to my first car.
Old 8th December 2012, 06:51   #6176
BANNED

Infractions: 0/2 (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shantyrocks
Asking price is 4.75.
Good price mate! Snap it up! I would, were I in the market!

Last edited by shankar.balan : 8th December 2012 at 06:52.
Old 8th December 2012, 08:59   #6177
BHPian

Quote:
Eon is definitely much much better when compared to Nano in terms of fit, finish as well as the drive. Moreover its a better motor under the hood that does the duty on Eon when compared to Nano IMO.

Though you have not indicated which version of the Eon this one is, but i am assuming that this one is the Era+ model since you mentioned that it does not have a music system. For the Era+ i'd say something like 2.6-2.7 would be a good deal for you (if the vehicle is in an immaculate condition).

Do let us know what version of the vehicle this one is also the city / state for which it was registered for more precise approximations.

Good luck mate !!
The model is Dlite +. Owner has got Hyundai music system fitted with facia similar to higher end models. Also has got keyless entry system fitted from Hyundai. So it is Dlite + upgraded to higher version.

Any takes.
Old 8th December 2012, 10:37   #6178
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 599gto View Post
My car is 2010 Hyundai i20 Magna, its in very clean condition, has been driven only 7500 kms over two and a half years.
Would like to know what price should i expect.
Hello 599gto,
I'm not aware of Pune prices but in Mumbai, a 2010 i20 will fetch around 4.25-4.5L.
Quote a price of around 4.8L and finalise the deal at around the above prices. Try selling to an individual and you might get better quotes.
Hope this helps,
Varun
Quote:
Originally Posted by sambhav.jain View Post
Hey Guys,

Could anybody tell me how much would i fetch for a [b]December 2006 Honda City VTEC[b] run around 76000 kms in good condition?
Hello sambhav,
Since your City has seen quite a no. of miles, I believe you can expect around 2.5-2.75L for your car.
Regards,
Varun
powertrain is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th December 2012, 10:50   #6179
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by powertrain View Post
Hello 599gto,
I'm not aware of Pune prices but in Mumbai, a 2010 i20 will fetch around 4.25-4.5L.
Quote a price of around 4.8L and finalise the deal at around the above prices.
Thank you for the pointer powertrain, but my car is at Allahabad, and ive been offered some really low prices for my car, which is very well maintained. Will check with dealers in Pune, lets see how much i can fetch!
Old 8th December 2012, 18:36   #6180
BHPian

I am very frightened to find out my car's resale value . I really don't expect carWale value .
i.10 asta top end
2009 sept, 12500kms done. Mint condition . It's is registered in Bangalore . I am the second owner . I purchased the car from Hyundai pre owned cars and I have the warranty certificate for the car .
How much can I expect.

Last edited by rki2007 : 8th December 2012 at 18:37.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks