Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 11th November 2013, 23:23   #8461
BHPian

re: The "USED" Car Price Check Thread. (Online tool : Page 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by asit.kulkarni93 View Post
Ya OHC is a good option. Just that Dad should agree on the same. He is in pune till 20th and I can manage after 15th as I have continuous papers till 15th and then a break of 10days for the last papers. Your PM facility has started so soon? If not then message me FB you can find me there as Asit Kulkarni. Thanks
Oops I forgot, we still don't have the privilege of PM, But will find and let you know in a day or two.
KaandBaaz is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th November 2013, 00:18   #8462
BHPian

So folks, what should be an ideal amount for buying a 3K run, 4-5 months old Brio SMT? I am interested in the deal only if there is a significant depreciation available, so need to know what price point to keep in mind.

Yet to check service history et all, more so since the guy is selling the Brio so early (he says he's planning to buy an automatic, preferrably the Ecosport).
Old 12th November 2013, 02:35   #8463
BHPian

Hey folks - I was considering a used Lexus LX 470 2006 model 45k run, imported from Japan, and transferred to a renowned VIP in Bangalore. Currently, it has HR number plate and KA taxes have been duly paid so i can happily pick up a new number.

What all should i keep in mind and check before i get my hands on this beauty and what's a fair price?

There's another Lexus Gs 450 2005 - again 45k done in decent condition with body kit, extra projector xenons installed, and pimped up!

And, then there's another 2003 Cayenne with MH number plate 50k done

Finally, 2009 650i coupe 40k done tuned to 500+ hp, and the exhaust roars more than my GT 650R exhaust!

Any suggestions GTO and other mods?

I currently have a Cedia that i'm planning to pimp up, the s80 3.2L 238hp turbocharged edition, so was looking for an SUV or a convertible/coupe but all of these exotic beauties are mind blowing, and I'm even tempted to consider more than one (but i know it is NOT a sensible decision, given the cost of maintenance of these mean machines - damn!)
Old 12th November 2013, 10:01   #8464
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyPlanet View Post
How much should I be paying for a June 2011 Maruti Suzuki A-Star VXI AT that has done ~9000 kms
Did you get the car LonelyPlanet? I am also in the look out for a used A-star AT. Please let me know in case you come across one.
Old 12th November 2013, 11:25   #8465
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by avisidhu View Post
So folks, what should be an ideal amount for buying a 3K run, 4-5 months old Brio SMT?
Hello AS,
A fair price to pay will be OTR price - 20%. Brio is a great city runabout. The only thing I'm not comfortable is the fact that it has a glass hatch.

Regards,
Varun
powertrain is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 12th November 2013, 12:31   #8466
BHPian

Gentlemen,

Please advice on the expected price for my father's May 2007 Maruti Wagon R LXi LPG Duos. He is the first owner of the vehicle. It has done 80,000 kms. Vehicle in superb condition and beautiful interiors. It has been fitted with Brigdestone Tubeless Tires and Alloy Wheels, JVC AV7100 DVD stereo system with 4 JBL speakers. We have also added Autocop front power windows and Autocop XS remote security system.

Regards
Old 12th November 2013, 14:40   #8467
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyPlanet View Post
How much should I be paying for a June 2011 Maruti Suzuki A-Star VXI AT that has done ~9000 kms
Hello,

You cna pay approx Rs. 3 lacs for 2011 Maruti A-Star Vxi AT with 9,000 kms on ODO.

Kindly not that the mileage in city driving conditions will nnot be more than 10 kmpl or ven less.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhasker View Post
Gentlemen,

Please advice on the expected price for my father's May 2007 Maruti Wagon R LXi LPG Duos. It has done 80,000 kms. Vehicle in superb condition and beautiful interiors.
Hello,

Your father can expect Rs. Rs. 1.8 lacs to Rs. 2 lacs (considering high price of used cars in Banglore) for his 2007 Maruti WagonR Duo with 80,000 kms on ODO & in excellent condition.

Thanks,
Jignesh is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th November 2013, 15:18   #8468
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jignesh View Post
Your father can expect Rs. Rs. 1.8 lacs to Rs. 2 lacs (considering high price of used cars in Banglore) for his 2007 Maruti WagonR Duo with 80,000 kms on ODO & in excellent condition.
Thank you for your reply. Sorry ! I forgot to mention that the car is Chandigarh registered and physically present in Bangalore due to my father's workplace. What could be the expected price if we want to sell our CH registered Wagon R in Bangalore ?
Old 12th November 2013, 15:41   #8469
BHPian

Re: Jan 2012 Toyota Fortuner 4x4

Quote:
Originally Posted by anks_at View Post
The fortuner has a lot of demand & good resale & wont be cheap even second hand. A Fortuner @ 19k is like new. Please check as to the reason for selling & any accidents etc.
Check with the service station (the dealer it was brought from typically) as to the service history.
Call up the insurance company & check for past claims or just check the NCB
If there are really no issues with the vehicle & its in a reasonably good exterior condition it will be upwards of 17 lakh very easily. Check if the extended warranty etc is in effect.
A Fortuner is a sturdy reliable vehicle & has a lot of life in it.
Thanks. He is asking for 20L but I believe it is open for negotiation. Considering it is not the new version hence missing on things like touchsceen ICE, reverse camera, VSC, headlight washer, projector lamps, automatic seat adjustments etc, I feel 20L is a lot. Also the insurance would be due this January.
Old 12th November 2013, 15:50   #8470
BHPian

Re: Jan 2012 Toyota Fortuner 4x4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TorquePeedo View Post
Thanks. He is asking for 20L but I believe it is open for negotiation. Considering it is not the new version hence missing on things like touchsceen ICE, reverse camera, VSC, headlight washer, projector lamps, automatic seat adjustments etc, I feel 20L is a lot. Also the insurance would be due this January.
If the condition is quite good, he may get upto 18, but not more because of the very reasons you mention. Fortuner does sell & resell quite well
anks_at is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th November 2013, 16:54   #8471
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutoIndian View Post
I have a budget of 5-6 lacs for a used Innova. The above price quoted is a little bit stretch for me. But do you think the above quoted price is really worth considering? Agent has given me the owner location & informed me that he can arrange to show it to me any time in the morning. I told him to hang around till Saturday. Any inputs/suggestions?
Got another used Innova quote from the agent today as below:

Year - 2006
Running - Not Known
Variant - V
Colour - Not Known
Pune registered
Price - 6.5 lacs

As I had earlier mentioned that my budget is between 5-6 lacs, agent said that if I am interested then he can get further information, like the running, colour etc. What do you guys suggest? Should I go forward & have a look at the car? The quote from Carwale assuming the above specs is well under 6 lacs. So should I pay a premium of 50-70K?
Attached Thumbnails
The "USED" Car Price Check Thread-2006-v-8-str-innova-price.jpg  

Old 12th November 2013, 19:54   #8472
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmThoke View Post
Hey folks - I was considering a used Lexus LX 470 2006 model 45k run, imported from Japan, and transferred to a renowned VIP in Bangalore. Currently, it has HR number plate and KA taxes have been duly paid so i can happily pick up a new number. What all should i keep in mind and check before i get my hands on this beauty and what's a fair price? There's another Lexus Gs 450 2005 - again 45k done in decent condition with body kit, extra projector xenons installed, and pimped up! And, then there's another 2003 Cayenne with MH number plate 50k done Finally, 2009 650i coupe 40k done tuned to 500+ hp, and the exhaust roars more than my GT 650R exhaust! Any suggestions GTO and other mods? I currently have a Cedia that i'm planning to pimp up, the s80 3.2L 238hp turbocharged edition, so was looking for an SUV or a convertible/coupe but all of these exotic beauties are mind blowing, and I'm even tempted to consider more than one (but i know it is NOT a sensible decision, given the cost of maintenance of these mean machines - damn!)
Hey OmThoke, these are interesting exotic cars. How do you find these, can you pm me any dealer contact who might have access to similar cars.
Old 12th November 2013, 23:12   #8473
BHPian

Hey guys what's a good price for a used T-Fortuner. People in Bangalore are asking about 20 Lakhs for 2010 model. 19 lakhs for a 2009 model. These cars have been used for more than 50k kilometers and the tyres need replacement.
What's your take, what would be a good price? I believe these are the ex-showroom prices that the owners are quoting.
Old 12th November 2013, 23:36   #8474
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by D'Artagnan View Post
Hey guys what's a good price for a used T-Fortuner. People in Bangalore are asking about 20 Lakhs for 2010 model. 19 lakhs for a 2009 model. These cars have been used for more than 50k kilometers and the tyres need replacement.
What's your take, what would be a good price? I believe these are the ex-showroom prices that the owners are quoting.
I noticed these exorbitant price quotes too. I am not sure if the cars are actually sold at these prices as these are close to the original ex showroom price.
TorquePeedo is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th November 2013, 00:06   #8475
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by D'Artagnan View Post
The scenario is same across the country. The price being quoted are exorbitant. I would stay away from such cars because regardless of how good the car is, there is no way you can pay the OTR price of the car in 2010. If you like the vehicle that much then rather opt for a new one. Its not too far away from the 20L price you are willing to pay for the used car.
drmohitg is offline   (3) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks