Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene

Search this Thread
Old 7th February 2014, 19:38   #8911
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPEEDY_RACER View Post
Bhpians,

Today i came across an used Hyundai Terracan, which was a top end 4*4 model 2005. ----------snip----------now.
I'd suggest looking at other cars. One, the price is too much.
Two, parts are a pain to source for the terracan. There will be no such thing as fng.
Old 7th February 2014, 20:20   #8912
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayankk View Post
I'd suggest looking at other cars. One, the price is too much.
Two, parts are a pain to source for the terracan. There will be no such thing as fng.
+1. It's not worth the amount and it's almost 9 years old.
Terracan parts are hard to source and I barely remember seeing not more than 10 such pieces in my entire driving experience. Please skip if possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabsubs View Post
Hi Guys, I am planning to sell my newly purchased i20 sportz crdi. I took delivery of this car on 1st Jan 2014. However since I am going to relocate permanently I am planning to sell this as I want to avoid the problem that might arise due to transfer and other things. The car has just run 1200 kms. The car is in showroom condition. How much price should I quote?
Irrespective of few months, it's considered as a year old. If you get someone ready to pay less 15 percent, go ahead.
Best bet to take care of transfer is either 'Maruti true value' or 'hyundai advantage'. Total peace of mind with both.

Last edited by moralfibre : 11th February 2014 at 14:28. Reason: Back to back posts. Please use EDIT/Multi-Quote feature instead of typing one post after another withing 30 minutes
Old 7th February 2014, 23:54   #8913
BHPian

re: The "USED" Car Price Check Thread. (Online tool : Page 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-16 View Post
Hi guys looking to sell my 2009 Superb 1.8tsi auto (60k kms), Silver and my Civic (60k kms) also Auto 2007. Both cars in impeccable condition. What should i expect and does someone want these cars with zero work then pm me??
Sorry, couldn't PM you. Interested in the Superb, please PM me so we can talk. Thanks.
Old 9th February 2014, 16:55   #8914
BHPian

I am looking forward to buy a SX4 ZDI in Kolkata in the next year. It should be in good health, silver colour [ a must], prefereably 5 + years old and next 5 years tax paid and above all no accident record. Ex-Bhpian owned is preferred.

Any advice how much money should I budget ? Any better options at same budget ? please advise generously.
Old 9th February 2014, 18:53   #8915
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanyal779 View Post
I am looking forward to buy a SX4 ZDI in Kolkata in the next year. It should be in good health, silver colour [ a must], prefereably 5 + years old and next 5 years tax paid and above all no accident record. Ex-Bhpian owned is preferred.

Any advice how much money should I budget ? Any better options at same budget ? please advise generously.
Hi,

As far as I know the Sx4 diesel was not launched 5 years back - My guess is that it was launched in 2012. So the car will be maximum 2-3 years old.
Saanil is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th February 2014, 13:11   #8916
BHPian

A friend of mine is planning to sell his Ford Endeavor. Here's a note from him:

Hi! Can you guys suggest a very good price for a neatly maintained Ford Endeavor December 2004 XLT 4x2 model? It has done 82000 kms and I'm the second owner of the car. Tires are about 3 years old and the clutch plate and brake shoes are two years old. It has been serviced always on time. The colour of the car is black.

Can you guys suggest what would be the ideal price that he could expect in Bangalore market?
Old 11th February 2014, 13:31   #8917
BHPian

Hey guys,

Can you tell me how much to expect for the following:

Black SX4 ZXi 2007, done about 113,000kms. Aftermarket alloys and BMC Filter. (Delhi) Insurance till October 2014.

Thanks in advance!
Old 11th February 2014, 13:41   #8918
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

A friend purchased a June 2011 SX4 about 2 weeks back for about 5.2L.
Old 11th February 2014, 13:56   #8919
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by creative420 View Post
A friend of mine is planning to sell his Ford Endeavor. Here's a note from him:

Hi! Can you guys suggest a very good price for a neatly maintained Ford Endeavor December 2004 XLT 4x2 model? It has done 82000 kms and I'm the second owner of the car. Tires are about 3 years old and the clutch plate and brake shoes are two years old. It has been serviced always on time. The colour of the car is black.

Can you guys suggest what would be the ideal price that he could expect in Bangalore market?
My 2 cents - 10 year old 4X2 second owner Ford Endeavour should fetch you somewhere around INR 3-4 Lacs. In Bombay market, I have seen well maintained 3 year old top model of Endeavour (3.0L AT 4X4) going for INR 10-12 Lacs. You can do the maths (Bangalore will be slightly higher I presume).

Last edited by Gotham_City : 11th February 2014 at 13:56. Reason: Added a range of values for the used car,
Old 11th February 2014, 13:57   #8920
dmv
BHPian

I've been offered a diesel Feb 2013 Elantra SX MT, run 13K kms for 14.5L. Is this a fair price when purchasing from a dealer ? Note that this is in Bangalore.

Thanks !!
Old 11th February 2014, 16:32   #8921
BHPian

I have a Aug 2012 Black Safari LX. Bought it from Delhi and got it registered in Dehradun. It was used in Delhi for my daily run to office from Dhaula Kuan to Greater Noida and the occasional weekend trips.
The total mileage at present is 55500 kms.
Now I have moved to Pune and drove down here. But here my daily running has come down to 10 kms per day and that too I prefer doing on a 2 wheeler given the traffic in peak hours.

The car has been serviced at specified intervals at Rama Motors Okhla, the tyres also have good amount of tread left on them and can easily do another 20000 kms as I have been following the balancing,alignment,rotation every 7000 kms.

Any idea what would be the price I should expect?
Old 11th February 2014, 17:03   #8922
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by anantnehru View Post
Hey guys,

Can you tell me how much to expect for the following:

Black SX4 ZXi 2007, done about 113,000kms. Aftermarket alloys and BMC Filter. (Delhi) Insurance till October 2014.

Thanks in advance!
2 L is the fair price for this car in my opinion. Running is on higher side. So max 2 L i would say for well maintained car.
Old 11th February 2014, 17:06   #8923
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aniketi View Post
2 L is the fair price for this car in my opinion. Running is on higher side. So max 2 L i would say for well maintained car.
Yup, reassuring to know that's round about the offers I've been getting. Thanks!
Old 11th February 2014, 17:11   #8924
BHPian

Quote:

Please post again, closer to your time of purchase, else this ends up being a bit hilarious, also, the SX4 D was not launched 5 years back, but by next year should be nearly 5 years old.
Old 11th February 2014, 19:37   #8925
BHPian

Hey guys need your help.I am looking forward to replace my 2011 Beat LT with a Luxury segment Sedan. Please help me with the best valuation
My Beat LT is 2011, i am the second owner and currently run 18K kms only. first owner did 6K. Its fitted with DVD LCD Player, Kicker Amp JBL Components, Roof Carrier and Regular fit seat covers. is expectation of 3 Lakhs on the right side
Replacements found so far:
2004 Accord V6 only 38K kms run genuine asking 4 Lakhs, close to mint condition
2005 E240 only 30K run asking 9 Lakhs, mint condition
What would be the realistic pricing for the above 2 cars.

Most Viewed