Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th August 2015, 04:36   #10711
BHPian

re: The "USED" Car Price Check Thread. (Online tool : Page 1)

I have Nov 2010 Polo trend line petrol planning to sell. Great mechanical condition with 51k in odometer. Upgraded to VW oem 15 alloys. Seems it can go on for another 5 years easily without any fuss. Solid build. How much I can expect? Need to replace this as company lease is expiring shortly. Planning to buy new car. Pls PM if you need more details. Thanks.
Old 29th August 2015, 07:38   #10712
BANNED

Re: Preowned polo tdi 1.2 - 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanguard View Post
I came across a 2011 polo 1.2 tdi highline with 60 thousand on the odometer asking price 5 lacs.
1. Is the price justified.
w. I did notice a lag in lower Rpms
3. Is this fit for driving across Kerala especially in the hills
Will appreciate advice.
Thanks.
Hi vanguard,
The price can be brought down. The lag is normal for the 1.2. The car is fine for daily commute, but on the highways I felt it underpowered and you have to work through the gears to get the best out of the car. I would suggest Swift, it has very good driveabilty and fits your bill perfectly.
Old 29th August 2015, 09:32   #10713

Quote:
Originally Posted by gkoneti View Post
I have Nov 2010 Polo trend line petrol planning to sell. Great mechanical condition with 51k in odometer. Upgraded to VW oem 15 alloys. Seems it can go on for another 5 years easily without any fuss. Solid build. How much I can expect? Need to replace this as company lease is expiring shortly. Planning to buy new car. Pls PM if you need more details. Thanks.
Thanks gkoneti .. I am looking for a diesel one.
Old 29th August 2015, 23:28   #10714
BHPian

2013 White CIVIC V AT with sunroof and 25k on odometer. Single owner and Delhi registered. What do you guys think should be the appropriate price ?

Asking is 8L but I think 7 should be decent ?
Old 30th August 2015, 00:47   #10715
BHPian

Quote:

I guess 2.5 lacs to 2.9 lacs.
Old 31st August 2015, 14:47   #10716
BHPian

Experts please comment on the Below,

Model:Chevrolet Captiva

Year: 2010

Kms Driven : 1,00,000

No of Owners: 1

Place of Registration: Karnataka

Variant: 2.2 LTZ AWD

Best price: can i know the best price to be offered, vehicle is from a known friend

Thanks in advance.
Old 1st September 2015, 00:50   #10717
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPEEDY_RACER View Post
Experts please comment on the Below,

Model:Chevrolet Captiva

Year: 2010

Kms Driven : 1,00,000

No of Owners: 1

Place of Registration: Karnataka

Variant: 2.2 LTZ AWD

Best price: can i know the best price to be offered, vehicle is from a known friend

Thanks in advance.
Am not an expert, but if the car is in good condition I guess 8.5 lacs will be the dealer price.
Old 1st September 2015, 06:37   #10718
BANNED

Quote:
I'm looking for a ride in the price bracket quoted above. I would like to know more about your car. Please suggest some means to revert back to you.
Old 5th September 2015, 20:17   #10719
BHPian

Hello,

I have decided to upgrade myself with a new car so need to sell my little beauty.

What should be right price for Getz Prime GVS 1.1, June 2009 Model? It has done almost 28K KM till now. I am the second owner.

The car is well maintained, clean (minor scratches, no dents per say) and with complete service history with a healthy mileage of ~13-14 (tankful to tankful).

Issue:

1. This car is Maharashtra Registered and I am in Gurgaon.
2. The car is in name of first owner. I had to move to Gurgaon on a very short notice and I could not get it transferred at that time. But, I have all original documents. I know this does not sound good for a BHP-ian but I was completely ignorant (to put it mildly) at that time.
Old 6th September 2015, 13:27   #10720

Worth Buying Used Cedia Sports?

Hi All,
looking for a sedan for family. Came around very good, maintained Cedia sports 2012. Is it worth buying as daily commuter? What about maintenance costs, spares availability and most importantly Mitsubishi support.

The car I am talking about is:
Make Jan 2012
Purchase June 2012
Insurance - Zero-Dep till June 2015
IDV value > 6lacs
Run - 31000 kms
Asking price - 5.5lacs
Car has New tyres (stock size)
Very detailed service record and only front bumper changed so far.

My usage pattern :
Daily 80 kms run to office and other
Weekend run 150 kms on average

Is it worth buy considering this cost? what are the considerations/precautions i should take while i will be making final call about this car.
Old 6th September 2015, 18:35   #10721
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Worth Buying Used Cedia Sports?

If you have a 5.5 lack budget, there are far more reliable, comfortable and pocket friendly options out there.

If you are very keen on getting a performance sedan, get yourself a 1.4 turbo Linea petrol. A very practical family sedan, which will make the driver smile.
Old 6th September 2015, 19:12   #10722
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by paragp2006 View Post
Hi All,
looking for a sedan for family. Came around very good, maintained Cedia sports 2012. Is it worth buying as daily commuter? What about maintenance costs, spares availability and most importantly Mitsubishi support.

Make Jan 2012
Purchase June 2012
IDV value > 6lacs
Run - 31000 kms
Asking price - 5.5lacs

My usage pattern :

Is it worth buy considering this cost? what are the considerations/precautions i should take while i will be making final call about this car.
It is one of the best cars to buy if you are not going to keep the car in its stock condition, you are not affected by a little costly spares, little high running costs since it is a petrol (I might be wrong if it is a LPG version).
As far as reliability is considered, the car is solid and has a bulletproof reliability (since its Japanese), one of the best handling cars around, one of the best looking cars which looks modern even today and is also a modifications friendly car.
5.5 lac is a bit steep since the car is not on sale currently, try getting some bargain if possible.
Old 6th September 2015, 20:54   #10723
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by paragp2006 View Post
Hi All,

Make Jan 2012
Purchase June 2012
IDV value > 6lacs
Run - 31000 kms
Asking price - 5.5lacs

My usage pattern :

Hi Parag,

Since your monthly driving is more than 2k km per month it is advisable to go for diesel car, Cedia is know for low fuel efficiency, unless you convert the same on CNG then it makes sense to go for cedia.

Moreover if your considering Cedia for spirited driving and fuel economy is not a concern, then you might consider Civic instead of Cedia you can find clean and maintained one within 5.5l budget but it would be of 2010-2011 make, however consider below points also.

1. Civic is has more presence than Cedia
2. Honda has more no. of service stations as compared to Mitsubishi so spare & service won't be an issue.
3. Civic has quite a good after market support as compared to Cedia.

Alternatively you can check various Civic ownership thread including GTO's Pre-worshipped Civic and Civic maintenance must do's and don'ts.

If you have your heart set up on Cedia then try to lower down price to around 3-3.5. IMO 5.5l is very high price to pay for Cedia.

Hope my response helps you.
sankdeshmukh is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th September 2015, 08:35   #10724
BANNED

I have an used car coming up in my radar. I want to know the reasonable price.
Tata Indica Vista. 2013 July. 30k kms done. VX quadrajet ABS.
The car suffers from chronic one sided tire wear on front right tire.The car hadn't had a major accident for sure. Can it be rectified?
Old 7th September 2015, 10:48   #10725
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by COMMUTER View Post
I have an used car coming up in my radar. I want to know the reasonable price.
Tata Indica Vista. 2013 July. 30k kms done. VX quadrajet ABS.
The car suffers from chronic one sided tire wear on front right tire.The car hadn't had a major accident for sure. Can it be rectified?
Sure, it can be rectified. Have you test driven the car? If yes, then does it pull to one side, on a plain straight road when the hands are taken off the steering wheel. Doing the tyre alignment at a good shop should resolve this issue. Also if any steering/suspension component is shot the wheel alignment shop would advise you to get that changed.

By the way what is the asking price for this car? Is it 75ps variant or D90?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks