Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 13th May 2018, 11:01   #12751
BHPian
 
sagpatel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 257
Thanked: 118 Times
Default

How much can i expect for 2011 skoda fabia 1.2tdi elegance with 79000 kms on odo?
sagpatel is offline  
Old 13th May 2018, 14:29   #12752
BHPian
 
sxenimit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Chicago
Posts: 45
Thanked: 83 Times
Default re: The "USED" Car Price Check Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagpatel View Post
How much can i expect for 2011 skoda fabia 1.2tdi elegance with 79000 kms on odo?
http://classifieds.team-bhp.com/used-car-price-check/

You can check prices of used card's there.
sxenimit is offline  
Old 14th May 2018, 11:14   #12753
BHPian
 
abhayankara's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: BENGALURU
Posts: 92
Thanked: 562 Times
Default re: The "USED" Car Price Check Thread

Dear All,

My friend is currently looking in the market to buy a used Skoda Rapid 1.6 MPI Elegance Plus Black package MT (Petrol). It is a 2015 June model, asking rate is 7.5 lakhs. I would like to know the approximate on road price then and is the amount he is quoting is acceptable to today's market price?
Thanks in advance

Regards,
Madhu

Last edited by abhayankara : 14th May 2018 at 11:15. Reason: Added some spec
abhayankara is offline  
Old 21st May 2018, 21:03   #12754
BHPian
 
Archish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Chennai
Posts: 318
Thanked: 101 Times
Default re: The "USED" Car Price Check Thread

Hi All,

I am looking to a buy a car for below 5 lakhs. My criteria is that this should be a car which is bigger than the i10 Grand I drive now. Should be more peppy than the auto gear box of the i10 Grand. Should be more comfortable than my other car KUV100. I may also sell the i10, so should be also my daily drive.

After window shopping I found few models that interest me. But please let me know if these are reliable cars.

1. Chevy Captiva - few cars available around 5L. 2008-2010 - around 80-120K Kms done
2. Nissan X Trail - few cars available around 5L. 2005-2017 - around 100-140K Kms done
3. Duster/Terrano - few cars available around 5L. 2013-2014 - around 80-100K Kms done

I have driven a friends Duster. I feel the seat is too low. Others I have not idea.

Kindly suggest other options or the best of the lot.
Archish is offline  
Old 21st May 2018, 21:19   #12755
Senior - BHPian
 
hserus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Chennai
Posts: 4,145
Thanked: 7,323 Times
Default re: The "USED" Car Price Check Thread

Up your budget to about ten lakhs if you want to get a car of that sort that is reasonably used rather than beaten to death for a lakh km or over. You can get a decent used Duster for 7 to 8 lakhs though.
hserus is offline  
Old 21st May 2018, 23:26   #12756
BHPian
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Noida
Posts: 262
Thanked: 328 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archish View Post
I am looking to a buy a car for below 5 lakhs. My criteria is that this should be a car which is bigger than the i10 Grand I drive now. Should be more peppy than the auto gear box of the i10 Grand. Should be more comfortable than my other car KUV100. I may also sell the i10, so should be also my daily drive.
I don't know the place to which you belong, but here in NCR, all the captivas and x-trails are available for much lesser than what you quoted, in fact I can offer you my car for much less than what you quoted for a captiva and it's done 38k only, selling this car is a task in itself.

Last edited by ampere : 31st May 2018 at 07:34. Reason: Trimmed quoted post
dhruvritzed is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd May 2018, 10:55   #12757
BHPian
 
varun.ppl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 160
Thanked: 214 Times
Default re: The "USED" Car Price Check Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhruvritzed View Post
I don't know the place to which you belong, but here in NCR, all the captivas and x-trails are available for much lesser than what you quoted, in fact I can offer you my car for much less than what you quoted for a captiva and it's done 38k only, selling this car is a task in itself.
Have PMed you, for the details, I'm also out here in the market looking to get one.
varun.ppl is offline  
Old 22nd May 2018, 11:01   #12758
BHPian
 
Archish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Chennai
Posts: 318
Thanked: 101 Times
Default re: The "USED" Car Price Check Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhruvritzed View Post
I don't know the place to which you belong, but here in NCR, all the captivas and x-trails are available for much lesser than what you quoted, in fact I can offer you my car for much less than what you quoted for a captiva and it's done 38k only, selling this car is a task in itself.
I am from Chennai. I guess I have to look deeper for a better car.
Archish is offline  
Old 22nd May 2018, 14:10   #12759
BHPian
 
rugsrags's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Kanpur
Posts: 252
Thanked: 196 Times
Default re: The "USED" Car Price Check Thread

Hi guys.

I'm finally now seriously letting my Rexton go. It's been on the classifieds section for a while now but due to my lack of seriousness about selling it I'd priced it a little on the higher side. The listing is http://classifieds.team-bhp.com/buy-...g-Rexton.html/ but now my father who uses it as his daily ride and drives himself is wanting an upgrade to preferably one of the german brands. What should I realistically expect for it?

I have used it extensively and maintained it well enough for the service centre guys to always comment and appreciate our interest. He's probably very soon going to give it off to our used car dealer at some atrocious price so I thought i'd ask here for a fair price and in case someone is interested he can pm me too, I'd rather it go to someone who can benefit from it rather than to the dealer who'll just sell it off to a random anybody.

Last edited by ampere : 31st May 2018 at 07:33. Reason: Formatted
rugsrags is offline  
Old 22nd May 2018, 18:18   #12760
BHPian
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: amritsar
Posts: 147
Thanked: 58 Times
Default re: The "USED" Car Price Check Thread

Hi Friends

Any idea for how much we can get a mint condition land rover freelander 2 and is it an easy vehicle to maintain.Your comments would be highly appreciable.

Regards
Braveheart
braveheart_77 is offline  
Old 27th May 2018, 13:23   #12761
BANNED
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 452
Thanked: 2,816 Times
Default re: The "USED" Car Price Check Thread

Hello all,

Please help me with your advice.

How much should I be paying for a 2017 XUV500 W10 AT with some 25K on the ODO? The OBV tool gave me a quote of some 15.5 lacs. But, I want to hear the thoughts from this community of drivers.

Please help.

Thank you

Last edited by ampere : 31st May 2018 at 07:32.
mohansrides is offline  
Old 31st May 2018, 01:21   #12762
BHPian
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 72
Thanked: 28 Times
Default re: The "USED" Car Price Check Thread

Folks, is a Honda City, 2008 (Reg in Jan'09) AT , 45k run + Michelin tires + looks clean and could feel no hassles in driving.

Guy is quoting 5.7lac, I made last offer of 5lac. Wondering if a 2008 model is worth 5L or should I chuck it buy an Amaze. I am looking for something for 2-3 year horizon, hence was trying a pre-loved.

Please suggest. Thx in adv.
nitinr30 is offline  
Old 31st May 2018, 02:58   #12763
BHPian
 
ToyotaFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Delhi
Posts: 437
Thanked: 416 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitinr30 View Post
Folks, is a Honda City, 2008 (Reg in Jan'09) AT , 45k run + Michelin tires + looks clean and could feel no hassles in driving.

Guy is quoting 5.7lac, I made last offer of 5lac. Wondering if a 2008 model is worth 5L or should I chuck it buy an Amaze. I am looking for something for 2-3 year horizon, hence was trying a pre-loved.

Please suggest. Thx in adv.
5 lakhs is too much for a 10 year old car even if it is in good condition. My cousin sold his 2009 City in 2017 for 3 Lakhs in exchange to honda. It was a 80k km done S MT variant I'm very good condition with full 5k service interval adhered service history from Honda. This was in Delhi.

Considering the above car is an AT and lightly used (if u r sure of the odo reading) I would still not pay more than 4lakh for such an old model. You should take a look at the civic or corolla as a 5L budget can easily get you clean AT cars from the D segment from 2007-2011. Hope this helps.
ToyotaFan is offline  
Old 31st May 2018, 07:11   #12764
BHPian
 
revvharder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: DL
Posts: 150
Thanked: 516 Times
Default re: The "USED" Car Price Check Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitinr30 View Post
Folks, is a Honda City, 2008 (Reg in Jan'09) AT , 45k run + Michelin tires + looks clean and could feel no hassles in driving.
Nah too much, they are asking too much. In that range you can easily get a 2011-12 AT model. You should start looking up at sites and check those first which are being sold by individuals and than dealers.

Last edited by ampere : 31st May 2018 at 07:32.
revvharder is offline  
Old 31st May 2018, 08:53   #12765
BHPian
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 72
Thanked: 28 Times
Default re: The "USED" Car Price Check Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by revvharder View Post
Nah too much, they are asking too much. In that range you can easily get a 2011-12 AT model. You should start looking up at sites and check those first which are being sold by individuals and than dealers.
Individuals quoting way higher. There was an 2016 AT, but folks not agreeing below 9l.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyotaFan View Post
5 lakhs is too much for a 10-year-old car even if it is in good condition. My cousin sold his 2009 City in 2017 for 3 Lakhs in exchange to honda. It was a 80k km done S MT variant I'm very good condition with full 5k service interval adhered service history from Honda. This was in Delhi.

Considering the above car is an AT and lightly used (if u r sure of the odo reading) I would still not pay more than 4lakh for such an old model. You should take a look at the civic or corolla as a 5L budget can easily get you clean AT cars from the D segment from 2007-2011. Hope this helps.
Thanks, I have been checking a few but in desperate need of a car (be-kaar right now :-D) and aren't seeing many ATs , that I could trust.

This one weighed because of the honda showroom selling it, says Honda is certifying the engine & transmission is good + showed me service history, 32 odo in 2017 and 40k service done in Feb. Wondering if there could be any premium for this. Is 4.5l worth?

And how would usually be the third sale value after 2 years? Wondering if there's any math to it.

Thanks for all the inputs.
nitinr30 is offline  
Reply

Most Viewed
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Copyright 2000 - 2021, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks