Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 19th April 2010, 06:52   #1591
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arpit View Post
Asked them the same but they say that there is no such system, in fact they dont even have the database to their own other branches.

Tried this and found one Altis with Galaxy toyota, Demo car, end 2008, 46000 on the ODO, and the best part is the asking price of 11 lakhs,

anyway i wont give up this easy, still on the lookout for a good vehicle.
IMO, leave both options and start afresh, I know majority of people in NCR change their vehicles within 3-4 years, so you are sure to get good options, just have some more patience and you will definitely be rewarded for good.
Old 19th April 2010, 19:29   #1592
JLN
BHPian

2008 december 29 purchased ANHC SMT grey colour, just 5500 kms, mint condition, leather interiors, alloy wheels (both honda dealer fitted), 3M sunfilm, reverse sensor. what is a good price to pay? owner wants 8.25 lakhs (started at 8.75, but has come down after I haggled for a few days). new anhc smt onroad price in bangalore is 10.2 - leather interiors and alloys (dealer price is 80K for both). carwale price is around 7.6 lakhs.

Jayanth

Last edited by JLN : 19th April 2010 at 19:32.
Old 26th April 2010, 19:57   #1593
Senior - BHPian

If i am getting a 05 octavia for little more than 2l, no accident, need suspension, clutch and brakes in addition to regular jobs like fluid/filter changes, should i go for it. will it be as driveable as baleno in city/highway?
Old 26th April 2010, 23:09   #1594
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigy View Post
If i am getting a 05 octavia for little more than 2l, no accident, need suspension, clutch and brakes in addition to regular jobs like fluid/filter changes, should i go for it. will it be as driveable as baleno in city/highway?
are you ready to spend 2 more lacsgigy a BIG FAT NO!
Old 27th April 2010, 07:11   #1595
BHPian

I checked out a 2006 Safari Petrol VXI 4*4 yestreday 27k on the odo, quoted price was 250k, how is that?
Old 27th April 2010, 09:05   #1596
mkh
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkh View Post
Any Idea on how much should one pay for a Fiesta SXI 2008 run about 20k Kms? Carwale says about 5.5 lacs but that is not considering that now for Fiesta they are giving away major discounts. GTO posted a deal of around 5 lacs for a 1 year old car, maybe a really despo seller, but what is a fair price for this one?
folks any inputs on this please? Ford used car prices differ a lot, seeking suggestions from people who have bought or sold or maybe know the market.
Old 27th April 2010, 09:13   #1597
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by procircuit_234 View Post
are you ready to spend 2 more lacsgigy a BIG FAT NO!
i can spend 2 more on it to change worn out suspension, clutch and brake pads , regular fluid/filters etc through reliable mechanic.and some additional addons.
is it not worth since engine/structure does not have problem
Old 27th April 2010, 10:09   #1598
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arpit View Post
Hey, i came across this Corolla Altis June 2009 Top Model 7000 on the ODO, in the Classifieds for Delhi Asking Price 8.25 Lakhs, also went to check out the car, but the car was all Creeky at the Doors and the Front Bumper was severely misaligned, i loved the car but am very apprehensive about the car given the above issues, Please suggest what could be the reason for the above and are these serious issues.

have verified that the on Road Price for the Model in Question in delhi is 13.87 Lakhs.

PS- All you people from Delhi NCR must have come across this Advert in HT & TOI since last week
i went and checkd the same car out, in my opinion the cars accidental. There's another altis on sale with an asking price of 9.5 driven the same amount of 7k.HR regd..i find the asking price too much.
Old 27th April 2010, 10:19   #1599
Senior - BHPian

What price can we expect for our late 2000 Bolero GLX with 1.67L kms on odo?
Everything is in perfect order,not even a single dent anywhere,and body line is scratchless.

We have a offer for 1.8L
Old 27th April 2010, 19:52   #1600
BHPian

Quote:
i can spend 2 more on it to change worn out suspension, clutch and brake pads , regular fluid/filters etc through reliable mechanic.and some additional addons.
is it not worth since engine/structure does not have problem
Any reason why you are getting it so cheap? If you are very sure that the engine is in good shape and the car has had no accidents then it is a deal well worth it provided the flywheel and turbo are also fine. Those two alone can add 1 more to the cost of the car.

Suspension, along with clutch, brakes and fluids will cost a max of 70-75k if you know a good parts supplier outside the agency. Suspension (wishbones+links+shockers+ends) will set you back by around 25k. Clutch replacement is around 7k and brake pads are for 2k. Even with brake rotors and rear drums a max of 5k. These are rates for good quality parts. Add another 5k for Shell Helix Ultra Diesel engine oil and 5k for max for other fluids. 6-8k for services of a real good mechanic who will get this all together and you are done.

If I was getting that deal and was sure about the engine condition and accident history, I would take it.

There are no driving issues with Octavia and it is stable as a rock on the highways.
Old 28th April 2010, 00:40   #1601
BHPian

Pajero 2800 intercooler

Hi Guys,

What you think about this Team-BHP Classifieds - MITSUBISHI PAJERO 2.8 INTERCOOLER TURBO - Powered by PhotoPost Classifieds

Is it a good deal at this price? What do you think about maintaince costs etc if vehicle is in same shape as described? I plan to keep the vehicle for atleast 3 years

Please comment

-Inder
Old 28th April 2010, 19:33   #1602
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cesc View Post
Any reason why you are getting it so cheap? If you are very sure that the engine is in good shape and the car has had no accidents then it is a deal well worth it provided the flywheel and turbo are also fine. Those two alone can add 1 more to the cost of the car.

Suspension, along with clutch, brakes and fluids will cost a max of 70-75k if you know a good parts supplier outside the agency. Suspension (wishbones+links+shockers+ends) will set you back by around 25k. Clutch replacement is around 7k and brake pads are for 2k. Even with brake rotors and rear drums a max of 5k. These are rates for good quality parts. Add another 5k for Shell Helix Ultra Diesel engine oil and 5k for max for other fluids. 6-8k for services of a real good mechanic who will get this all together and you are done.

If I was getting that deal and was sure about the engine condition and accident history, I would take it.

There are no driving issues with Octavia and it is stable as a rock on the highways.
Thanks for the info. i am yet to see the car. since the offer is actually to my cousin through one of his clients, we are expecting him to be true with the deal. if he opts out i will look into the deal. just now came to know its 04 model run 1.2l. how to know if turbo is failing or failed, since i have never driven a turbo diesel. if he dosent have a full service history we will not take it.
as per his secretary the only issue is car is pulling to one side on braking. rest all dont need immediate attention. should ABS not give fault due to this?

Last edited by gigy : 28th April 2010 at 19:42.
Old 28th April 2010, 20:20   #1603
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ijeet View Post
Hi Guys,

What you think about this Team-BHP Classifieds - MITSUBISHI PAJERO 2.8 INTERCOOLER TURBO - Powered by PhotoPost Classifieds

Is it a good deal at this price? What do you think about maintaince costs etc if vehicle is in same shape as described? I plan to keep the vehicle for atleast 3 years

Please comment

-Inder

Seems like a pretty good deal. The vehicle looks clean and with all the things the owner has changed recently, you should have a fairly trouble free ownership for a while.

Parts for the Pajero are relatively easy to come by, so that should not be a worry. Cheap they are not - but available - Yes.

Go for it, I have the same vehicle - though just bought it, so cannot comment on things in detail, but the driving experience is G R E A T

Cheers
Old 28th April 2010, 21:27   #1604
BHPian

came across cedia select oct'08 with 26k on the odo in hyderabad , expected price 6.3L . I feel btw 5.7l to 5.85l would be fair . pls suggest is this a fair projection.
Old 28th April 2010, 22:31   #1605
BHPian

Quote:
Thanks for the info. i am yet to see the car. since the offer is actually to my cousin through one of his clients, we are expecting him to be true with the deal. if he opts out i will look into the deal. just now came to know its 04 model run 1.2l. how to know if turbo is failing or failed, since i have never driven a turbo diesel. if he dosent have a full service history we will not take it.
as per his secretary the only issue is car is pulling to one side on braking. rest all dont need immediate attention. should ABS not give fault due to this?
please let me know if yu feel the car better to drive than baleno.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks