Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene

Search this Thread
Old 3rd November 2016, 13:08   #11671
BHPian

Hi,
what would be the buy price for July 2015 XUV W10 - single owner.

please suggest

Thanks
Old 3rd November 2016, 16:26   #11672
Senior - BHPian

re: The "USED" Car Price Check Thread. (Online tool : Page 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhanu@DJ View Post
Hi All,

What is the good price for a 2012 Rapid Ambition Plus TDI with 20K kms on the ODO. The vehicle is serviced at vinayaka skoda and has Neo Alloy wheels with stock apollo tyres, reverse camera with an additional display in the left corner of the dash. Also with art leather seat covers and spoiler on the boot.
My friend picked a 2012 Sept Rapid ambition + new Michelin tyres + Skoda original HU (7" I think) + art leather seat cover for 4.7 Lakhs. ODO was around 50K.
Latheesh is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd November 2016, 17:29   #11673
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latheesh View Post
My friend picked a 2012 Sept Rapid ambition + new Michelin tyres + Skoda original HU (7" I think) + art leather seat cover for 4.7 Lakhs. ODO was around 50K.
I am getting a final quote of 5.3 for Sept 2012MY Ambition Plus registered in Jan 2013 with alloy wheels and art leather seats. Is this a good deal?

Also what would be a good selling price for my Wagon R LXI March 2006 with 75K kilometers.

Last edited by Dhanu@DJ : 3rd November 2016 at 17:33.
Old 3rd November 2016, 17:31   #11674
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I am getting a final quote of 5.3 for Sept 2012MY Ambition Plus registered in Jan 2013 with alloy wheels and art leather seats. I this a good deal?
Check the tbhp used car price check tool, as well as indianbluebook, carwale etc etc. Average between them.

This looks like a reasonable deal though - but of course that is if the car is in excellent condition, single owner and owner rather than driver driven etc etc.
hserus is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th November 2016, 10:27   #11675
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I am getting a final quote of 5.3 for Sept 2012MY Ambition Plus registered in Jan 2013 with alloy wheels and art leather seats. Is this a good deal?
That looks like a good deal to me. You can ask for slight premium since the ODO reading is less for a 4 year old car. But again you may have to wait for some more time for someone to offer the same.
Latheesh is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th November 2016, 13:59   #11676
Senior - BHPian

What is a good price to expect for a 2007 Swift ZXi in Kerala that has run 40000kms, single owner, in good condition and well maintained? Thanks.
Old 4th November 2016, 14:06   #11677
BHPian

Hola fellow BHPians.

I have been on a lookout for a pre-owned Jetta Comfortlike MT. I have come across a 2011 model with 45k on the odo. I'm in the process of obtaining complete service history for the car as well. Knowing the fact that the car is out of warranty, would this purchase be a sensible one? Any do(s) and don't(s) will be beneficial. It is being quoted at 7 lac approximately with room for negotiation.

I'll look forward to your inputs. Cheers and wish you all a happy weekend!
Old 4th November 2016, 15:31   #11678
BHPian

Hi all,

I am looking forward to buy a pre-owned TATA ZEST XTA QuadraJet Diesel, in Bangalore, for my personal use.

I have seen a Dealer advt for a 2015 model 8000 km run with Quote of INR 7.25 Lakhs.
Another 9400 km run 2015 model posted by a Owner for INR 7.9 Lakhs.

I believe the OnRoad price for a new Zest XTA Diesel in Bangalore is in the region of INR 10.50 Lakhs.

Please guide me, if the prices quoted are right and reasonable.

Thanks in advance.

Have a Great Day!
Old 4th November 2016, 15:32   #11679
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireFoot View Post
Hola fellow BHPians.

I have been on a lookout for a pre-owned Jetta Comfortlike MT. I have come across a 2011 model with 45k on the odo. I'm in the process of obtaining complete service history for the car as well. Knowing the fact that the car is out of warranty, would this purchase be a sensible one? Any do(s) and don't(s) will be beneficial. It is being quoted at 7 lac approximately with room for negotiation.

I'll look forward to your inputs. Cheers and wish you all a happy weekend!
Is it the face lifted one ? If yes then 7 lakhs is a good price. If it's not then 5.5 should be a good price. I believe we are talking about the diesel one.
We bought 1 similar used jetta last year in the family. It was Jan 2011 with similar kms in Mumbai for 5.75, but it was trend line variant.
Old 4th November 2016, 16:51   #11680
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by saurabhkum View Post
Is it the face lifted one ? If yes then 7 lakhs is a good price. If it's not then 5.5 should be a good price. I believe we are talking about the diesel one.
We bought 1 similar used jetta last year in the family. It was Jan 2011 with similar kms in Mumbai for 5.75, but it was trend line variant.
Bro its very difficult to get a Jetta for 5.5 in Bangalore. As mentioned by you, if its the facelift version if Jetta then 7 lakhs is a very good price.
Old 12th November 2016, 06:10   #11681
BHPian

Hi all,

I am looking forward to buy a pre-owned Civic VMT for my personal use.

The car is with a second owner, a 2008 model, 70000 km run with Quote of INR 3 Lakhs (After negotiations and online payment deal)

May I know what all to keep in mind with respect to the car?

What all should I check for in the car? Any issues getting spare parts? general longevity of the car? I expect to keep the car for 2-3 years if in good shape. My average running will be less than 500Km per month.

Thanks in advance.
Old 12th November 2016, 10:08   #11682
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muski View Post
Hi all,

I am looking forward to buy a pre-owned Civic VMT for my personal use.

The car is with a second owner, a 2008 model, 70000 km run with Quote of INR 3 Lakhs (After negotiations and online payment deal)

May I know what all to keep in mind with respect to the car?

What all should I check for in the car? Any issues getting spare parts? general longevity of the car? I expect to keep the car for 2-3 years if in good shape. My average running will be less than 500Km per month.

Thanks in advance.
If well maintained the deal is good. There is absolutely no spares problem for the Civic. Being a Civic you probably should check engine mount and suspention. That may need attention but both easily fixable. I am maintaining a family owned 2007 Civic without any problems. But that's here in Mumbai and absolutely any part is arranged same day.

Longetivity also is not a bother. Once a part is replaced it will last long. Only thing to consider is Parts are not as cheap as a C segment car. You should be good for 2-3 years. We plan on using our civic till 2020 atleast. Got mine repainted last year so its looking like brand new now. For your low running even fuel economy is not an issue.

I think our civic is close to touching about 1.2 lac kms now.
manishkapadia is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th November 2016, 21:28   #11683
BHPian

I am pleased to say that i bought a preowned XUV 500 W10 Purple, May 2015 25k run from a single owner directly, the vehicle was kept really well, i bought it for 14.50 lakh in Bangalore, i am not sure if this is the right price but i liked the car because it was maintained very well. will post pics soon
The new price for W10 in bangalore is 20.50 lakh, considering this i hope i bought it for good price..!

-AM
muke31 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 15th November 2016, 11:58   #11684
BHPian

Hi All,

One of my friend is planning to buy pre-owned 3rd gen Honda City V-MT (i-Vtec) registered in Jan 2012. The car is very well maintained by the owner. Odo reading is approximately 39K. He initially quoted 6L, After negotiating with him, final price came down to 5.15L.

Do you think it is fair buy at the give price?

Thanks in advance.
Old 15th November 2016, 13:59   #11685
Senior - BHPian

Quite reasonable. A touch on the higher side but a decent premium if the car is in good condition. See if a competent mechanic you know passes the car first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaeger View Post
Hi All,

One of my friend is planning to buy pre-owned 3rd gen Honda City V-MT (i-Vtec) registered in Jan 2012. The car is very well maintained by the owner. Odo reading is approximately 39K. He initially quoted 6L, After negotiating with him, final price came down to 5.15L.

Do you think it is fair buy at the give price?

Thanks in advance.
hserus is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed