2nd owner
Signet silver
103000kms
DL registration
Ad on various forums for 1.4 Lacs
Final I got-1.25 lakhs
Old 14th July 2017, 18:47   #12152
BHPian

I looking to buy a 2015 Fiat Avventura Abarth (140 bhp) petrol.
Its a first owner vehicle run 12k km and in scratchless condition. Drove it for a short while inside the city (couldn't go beyond third gear).
Vehicle seems to be in a good shape. Owner is quoting 6.5 lakhs.
I've quoted 5.8 lakhs but the owner refuses to budge below 6.2. Is it a good deal? Or what can be the correct price? I heard that Fiat has stopped production of Abarth variants to make way for Jeep. Will spare parts be an issue?
Any known niggles?
Only thing that's putting me off is the complex tailgate mechanism. Is it possible to remove the swing arm altogether and place the spare wheel (full sized alloy) inside the boot similar to Fiat Urban Cross?
thepilot is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th July 2017, 19:01   #12153
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rambo1o1 View Post
I am looking to sell our 2015 january Ciaz ZDI, 46k km covered, Black color, brand new tyres and zero dep insurance valid till January 2018. Also extended warranty valid till 2019 january!

How much can i realistically expect ? i know i will get a lower price since its a black car but second hand cars in Goa have a slightly higher selling price as compared to the metros

Regards
I'm quoting my own post.

I am getting quotes of 5.5 to 5.6 lakhs for my ciaz from Mahindra and Toyota respectively with exchange bonus of 15k max if I do exchange my ciaz for their cars. I know these are shocking quotes but I guess GST of 28 % has something to do with this.

I haven't posted an add for the public as yet but I do expect about 7.5 lakhs. Is this too optimistic price for a 2015 diesel zdi ciaz with extended warranty?

Regards
Old 14th July 2017, 23:36   #12154
Senior - BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rambo1o1 View Post
I'm quoting my own post.

I am getting quotes of 5.5 to 5.6 lakhs for my ciaz from Mahindra and Toyota respectively with exchange bonus of 15k max if I do exchange my ciaz for their cars. I know these are shocking quotes but I guess GST of 28 % has something to do with this.

I haven't posted an add for the public as yet but I do expect about 7.5 lakhs. Is this too optimistic price for a 2015 diesel zdi ciaz with extended warranty?

Regards

Post GST the prices of Ciaz diesel have increased due to the removal of subsidy on mild hybrids. As yours is the ZDi variant anything between 6.5-7 Lakhs should be fine.
Old 15th July 2017, 00:26   #12155
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by asit.kulkarni93 View Post
Post GST the prices of Ciaz diesel have increased due to the removal of subsidy on mild hybrids. As yours is the ZDi variant anything between 6.5-7 Lakhs should be fine.
I meant 28% GST levied on cars sold by used car dealers, hence the really low quotes being given. These guys have to pay 28% GST from their margins.

Anyways I have asked some local mechanics who know what the rates for used cars are, I should expect a minimum of 7 and max of 7.5 lakhs due to the increase in New ciaz diesel prices. however I'll loose a little due to my car being black in color.

I'll update when the car is sold.

Last edited by rambo1o1 : 15th July 2017 at 00:27.
Old 15th July 2017, 07:29   #12156
BHPian

re: The "USED" Car Price Check Thread

It seems like No GST on sale of used cars by individuals.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/b...w/59589873.cms
altius is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th July 2017, 07:38   #12157
BHPian

Hello folks, long time since I've visited or participated in the forum :-)

I'm looking to sell my silver colour Honda Civic 1.8 S-MT which I bought new in October 2009 for Rs. 13.5 lakhs all inclusive in Pune by paying full price via Cheque - no loan/hypothecation business!

It has currently done only around 30,000 KMs on the odometer. I only use it for office commute and weekend shopping etc. Never taken it outside Pune for long drives etc. It has a new Bosch battery and I am going to replace the original Michelin MXV8 tires with new Michelin 3ST tires next weekend. Also, the free airbag replacement (due to recall) I'm going to get done next weekend as well at the original dealership from where I bought it. No modifications etc except I added a small detachable JBL subwoofer in the back seat (yes, not in the boot) with a Sony amplifier under the front passenger seat.

What price can I expect for it if I sell it this year and what price would it be next year at 35,000 KMs driven? Bought this car in Pune and I am located in Pune and the car is as good as sparkling new!

Cheers,
Vishal

Last edited by vishalrao : 16th July 2017 at 07:43.
Old 16th July 2017, 07:44   #12158
Senior - BHPian

Won't get more than a slight premium over a civic of similar age with one lakh fifty on the clock I'm afraid. A 2009 civic is a 2009 civic.

If it's in that good a condition hang onto it a few more years, it will continue to serve you well.
hserus is online now   (2) Thanks
Old 16th July 2017, 15:34   #12159
BHPian

How much can be paid for a 2013 BMW X1 run under 50k kms in Bangalore. From 2013 the facelift came, with lighter PS, new 8 speed GB, revised softer suspension.
Old 16th July 2017, 15:42   #12160
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by altius View Post
It seems like No GST on sale of used cars by individuals.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/b...w/59589873.cms
What about organised players like Mahindra First choice and Maruti True value?
Old 16th July 2017, 16:11   #12161
BHPian

Re: B'lore registered RITZ VDi?

What should be the price for single owner 2009 RITZ VDi 76KMs on the odo?

Are there anythings to look out for this in model and variant?

Please advise!!
Old 16th July 2017, 16:21   #12162
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishal.R View Post
What about organised players like Mahindra First choice and Maruti True value?
My guess is the industry will move to a park and sell model with transactions directly between owner and buyer, the dealer collects a facilitation fee or commission.
hserus is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 16th July 2017, 16:27   #12163
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hserus View Post
My guess is the industry will move to a park and sell model with transactions directly between owner and buyer, the dealer collects a facilitation fee or commission.
That should be the way to go!

AFAIK, it is happening now, as whoever dealer I call for used cars asks me to negotiate directly with the seller and will arrange the meet for the same.
Old 17th July 2017, 11:30   #12164
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vishalrao View Post
Hello folks, long time since I've visited or participated in the forum :-)

I'm looking to sell my silver colour Honda Civic 1.8 S-MT which I bought new in October 2009 for Rs. 13.5 lakhs all inclusive in Pune by paying full price via Cheque - no loan/hypothecation business!
I could not edit my OP so replying to myself, I have decided not to sell it now because it has low resale value. Just wanted to update this thread because I got a couple of PMs expressing interest, but sorry :-)
Old 17th July 2017, 22:44   #12165
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by thepilot View Post
I looking to buy a 2015 Fiat Avventura Abarth (140 bhp) petrol.
Its a first owner vehicle run 12k km and in scratchless condition. Drove it for a short while inside the city (couldn't go beyond third gear).
Vehicle seems to be in a good shape. Owner is quoting 6.5 lakhs.
I've quoted 5.8 lakhs but the owner refuses to budge below 6.2. Is it a good deal? Or what can be the correct price? I heard that Fiat has stopped production of Abarth variants to make way for Jeep. Will spare parts be an issue?
Any known niggles?
Only thing that's putting me off is the complex tailgate mechanism. Is it possible to remove the swing arm altogether and place the spare wheel (full sized alloy) inside the boot similar to Fiat Urban Cross?
Quoting my own post. The owner isn't budging further, price may be finalised to 6 Lakh now. It seems reasonable, since he paid around 11.xx lakhs in 2015. Is it a good deal? Or am I missing anything here?
thepilot is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed