Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 18th March 2014, 15:50   #9031

re: The "USED" Car Price Check Thread. (Online tool : Page 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ani_meher View Post
An year old wagonR at about 3.5 is a good price. Is it the facelifted version with beige interiors?

You get Alto k10s n 800s in similar conditions for about 3L, so if wagonR is asking for 50k more, it is normal. No chance of 2.75L, forget it. Seller will stop responding altogether. If you can get it at 3.25L, it will be best deal.
Yes it's facelifted one.. (though looks like exterior color is non-metallic white, and looks not too shiny)

My argument against 3.25: If at all someone has 3.25 in cash, why wouldn't he just take a loan of Rs. 1.2 L and get a brand new one? If this argument holds, I might get it at 3.0 L.
kookaburra is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th March 2014, 17:07   #9032
Senior - BHPian

If only resale market was ruled by logic! All the best, if you get it in 3L (pune registered vehicle) it is deal of a lifetime.
ani_meher is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th March 2014, 17:49   #9033
BHPian

guys one of my friends is selling his 2004 Honda Accord 3.0 V6. The car has done 75k. Single owner. Comp Insurance till Aug 14. The car is accident free and the condition is really good. the interiors are also good for a 10 yr old car. He is asking for 2.85 lacs.

My daily usage is around 50 kms in Mumbai traffic. Is it worth buying. he claims that it gives a mileage of 7-8. i drove the car for around 15 kms and looking at the fuel gauge it felt the car would give nothing more than 4-5 kmpl.
honda_dude is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th March 2014, 18:02   #9034
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by honda_dude View Post
guys one of my friends is selling his 2004 Honda Accord 3.0 V6. The car has done 75k. Single owner. Comp Insurance till Aug 14. The car is accident free and the condition is really good. the interiors are also good for a 10 yr old car. He is asking for 2.85 lacs.

My daily usage is around 50 kms in Mumbai traffic. Is it worth buying. he claims that it gives a mileage of 7-8. i drove the car for around 15 kms and looking at the fuel gauge it felt the car would give nothing more than 4-5 kmpl.
My friends Accord 2009 model never gave him more than 6kmpl so I highly doubt yours will give more than 5. Which means at least 10litre which is around 800 bucks for office up down and will certainly result in high fuel cost.
Plus Honda spares are expensive so I will suggest if you want to buy it do consider these things.
harry10 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 18th March 2014, 18:11   #9035
BANNED

A friend of mine sold his 2011 Chevy Beat Diesel LT 25000 KM run immaculate condition for 3.30 lakh.
HyperRetard is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 19th March 2014, 00:41   #9036
BHPian

Hi Everyone!

I may be travelling abroad in a couple of months time and plan to sell my Fiat Linea T-Jet Plus.
How much resale value can I expect on it?
Details:
Model: Feb 2011 T-Jet Plus
Kms: 31800 (as on date)
Owner: 2nd owner
Color: Sun Beam Beige
Condition: Car is in very good condition, new battery & new tyres (in a weeks' time)

If not, I plan to send it back to my home town for my brother.
Please let me know the best price I can expect?

Thanks a lot in advance!
vickyP is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th March 2014, 13:05   #9037
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigblackshark View Post
Hello everyone,

I had two queries:

1. I have a superbly maintained 2007 swift zxi with 65K on the odo, single owner which i want to sell. What should i expect for it?!

2. Now that Honda has stopped selling the civic, does it make sense to still go ahead and get a used civic? If yes what kind of a price should i quote for a 2010 single owner civic with 28k on the odo. The dealer is quoting 6.3 lacs for it.

Please guide!
Guys any help on this?!
bigblackshark is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st March 2014, 13:31   #9038
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigblackshark View Post
Hello everyone,

I had two queries:

1. I have a superbly maintained 2007 swift zxi with 65K on the odo, single owner which i want to sell. What should i expect for it?!

2. Now that Honda has stopped selling the civic, does it make sense to still go ahead and get a used civic? If yes what kind of a price should i quote for a 2010 single owner civic with 28k on the odo. The dealer is quoting 6.3 lacs for it.

Please guide!
1. 2.5ish for the Swift
2. If all clean, close between 5.9 to 6.10 all inclusive.
dipen is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st March 2014, 18:28   #9039
BHPian

Used i10 Asta ABS automatic price

What would be great price for used i10 Asta ABS Auto Transmission 2011 make-25k on odo in Pune.

Couldn't find any good with individual. Found this one with an agent. Asking price 4.25L and I am thinking of quoting 3.25ish after ascertaining history from friendly Hyundai ASS. Externally looks sound.

Alternately he has 2002 reg Zen AX asking price 1.5Lac. However this car is a Mumbai car and I am sceptical. Moreover at this age I guess the price should be max 50k.

Your replies ASAP would help me broker the deal by Sunday and fulfil wife's dream of owning a car.

BTW wife wouldn't drive this for 10km a day. Hence kmpl isn't an issue.
sindabad.sailor is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st March 2014, 18:34   #9040
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vickyP View Post
Hi Everyone!

I may be travelling abroad in a couple of months time and plan to sell my Fiat Linea T-Jet Plus.
How much resale value can I expect on it?
If not, I plan to send it back to my home town for my brother.
I would suggest you send it to your home town. The resale value might not be what you expect because there are too many things going against it.
  • Petrol
  • Fiat
  • You're the 2nd Owner

So unless you find a like-minded enthusiast and strike a fantastic deal its better to retain it. Plus its such a brilliant car,service notwithstanding!
shashank.nk is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st March 2014, 21:56   #9041
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by vickyP View Post
Hi Everyone!

How much resale value can I expect

!
I think you could get around 3.5 lakhs because everyone will point out that it is a petrol and stuff like that to get a good deal.
However, it is better to sell than lose everything by giving it to someone who may (may) never appreciate it because it came free.
fiestarry is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st March 2014, 22:37   #9042
BHPian

Thanks fiestarry & shashank.nk!

I agree that I may not get the best price due to the mentioned reasons. It still defeats my logical thinking as why people are crazy about diesel vehicles! Its another long topic however.

I can still vouch for a t-jet and Fiat's service & spare has got better in the recent past. I was expecting around 4.3-4.5.
Anyways thanks again for insights. I will take it up as per the situation I am in.
vickyP is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 21st March 2014, 23:22   #9043
BHPian

Hi all, I've come across a white Nov '11 Verna 1.6 SX petrol done 30k kms for 6l. It is an accident free vehicle and looks to be in good shape in pics. I would think it's a good deal what do you guys think?

Would also like to know what I should be looking for in a 30k Verna petrol wrt maintenance and service along with anything else I should know.
mzone is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd March 2014, 02:02   #9044
BANNED

How much should I offer for an 2002 Palio Adventure Estate 1.6 Petrol with 50k on the odo?
HyperRetard is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 22nd March 2014, 09:20   #9045
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperRetard View Post
How much should I offer for an 2002 Palio Adventure Estate 1.6 Petrol with 50k on the odo?

I'd stay away from it. It's a fiat. That too and old one. And that too a model that sold very less. It's already difficult for me to find parts for my Palio. Might be worse for adventure specific parts.

I was once offered 30k for my Palio in reasonable shape with the argument that it's made of very good sheet metal and has excellent scrap metal value!
torque!! is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks