Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th November 2016, 14:17   #11686
BHPian

re: The "USED" Car Price Check Thread. (Online tool : Page 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hserus View Post
Quite reasonable. A touch on the higher side but a decent premium if the car is in good condition. See if a competent mechanic you know passes the car first.
Thanks hserus,

Have been to Honda Authorized service center as well as Trusted local roadside workshop. Both of them given a positive nod.
Old 15th November 2016, 18:10   #11687
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by muke31 View Post
I am pleased to say that i bought a preowned XUV 500 W10 Purple, May 2015 25k run from a single owner directly, the vehicle was kept really well, i bought it for 14.50 lakh in Bangalore, i am not sure if this is the right price but i liked the car because it was maintained very well. will post pics soon
The new price for W10 in bangalore is 20.50 lakh, considering this i hope i bought it for good price..!

-AM
Congrats and, yes, it looks like a good price
Old 16th November 2016, 07:25   #11688
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAS View Post
I will go ahead with the booking either with Lanson or with Harsha, based on who gives a better price for my 6 year old Endeavour.

Expect at least 1.5-2Less from a Toyota dealer Compared to the market for an endeavor. Endys are better sold in the individual market, or to independent dealers.

Last edited by noopster : 16th November 2016 at 12:15. Reason: Moved to Used Car Pricing Thread where it will be of help to more people, thanks!
torquing_points is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th November 2016, 11:55   #11689
MAS
Senior - BHPian

Re: Scoop! Next-gen Toyota Fortuner spotted. EDIT: Preview on page 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by torquing_points View Post
Expect at least 1.5-2Less from a Toyota dealer Compared to the market for an endeavor. Endys are better sold in the individual market, or to independent dealers.
You are right. I just got calls from both Lanson and Harsha and the quotes are frustrating
Old 16th November 2016, 12:25   #11690
BHPian

Quote:
You are right. I just got calls from both Lanson and Harsha and the quotes are frustrating
What did they quote?
Old 16th November 2016, 12:41   #11691
MAS
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
What did they quote?
Harsha - 5 Lakhs
Lanson - 6 Lakhs
Old 16th November 2016, 12:49   #11692
Distinguished - BHPian

I am planning to sell both the Fiesta and Tucson and replace them.
The tucson is 11 years old now. Where should I sell it so that its a win win situation for both me and the buyer. How much would a dealer buy her for?
The fiesta is 10 years old now, but being a petrol, no issues in selling her in delhi.
I was looking to pick up a Storme and another car, in all probability a Grand i10 for city runs. In fact, the i10 is on its way from the seller.

Last edited by noopster : 16th November 2016 at 15:00. Reason: Please check PM
Old 16th November 2016, 12:59   #11693
BHPian

Quote:
Harsha - 5 Lakhs
Lanson - 6 Lakhs
Someone I know took an 85K-done Storme to a Toyota dealer. They quoted 4L. They got a quote from an independent dealer for 5.5. An individual was willing to pay about 6 for it. This was in Delhi, and about 3 weeks ago. He sold it finally at these prices, it wasn't just empty quotes.

Might want to put your car up on Carwale or Cardekho or something like that and see what kind of enquiries you get. Good luck!
Old 16th November 2016, 13:01   #11694
MAS
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Someone I know took an 85K-done Storme to a Toyota dealer. They quoted 4L. They got a quote from an independent dealer for 5.5. An individual was willing to pay about 6 for it. This was in Delhi, and about 3 weeks ago. He sold it finally at these prices, it wasn't just empty quotes.

Might want to put your car up on Carwale or Cardekho or something like that and see what kind of enquiries you get. Good luck!
I have put up the Endeavour on T-BHP Classified, OLX and Quikrcars. I will put them on Carwale and a few other web sites today.
Old 18th November 2016, 17:32   #11695
BHPian

Re: Tata Safari Storme : Official Review

Guys I wanted to know what would be the resale value of Safari LX 2011 model? I am planning to sell my Safari which was purchased in December 2011. One person was interested in my Safari but he was quoting 3.5L which I think is less. I am expecting that Safari will fetch me around 4L to 4.15L.

Regards

Last edited by aah78 : 19th November 2016 at 01:18. Reason: Post moved to existing thread.
Old 18th November 2016, 17:42   #11696
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyRoadie View Post
Guys I wanted to know what would be the resale value of Safari LX 2011 model? I am planning to sell my Safari which was purchased in December 2011. One person was interested in my Safari but he was quoting 3.5L which I think is less. I am expecting that Safari will fetch me around 4L to 4.15L.
You can use the used car price check tool here - http://classifieds.team-bhp.com/used-car-price-check/

To get a more realistic picture, you may also check with used car dealers near you - claiming to be a buyer.
Dry Ice is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th November 2016, 22:34   #11697
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dry Ice View Post
You can use the used car price check tool here - http://classifieds.team-bhp.com/used-car-price-check/

To get a more realistic picture, you may also check with used car dealers near you - claiming to be a buyer.
Thanks for the link. The tool is showing around 3.8L to 4.2L depending on the condition of the car. The dealer will quote a higher rate which according to me will not be realistic pricing.
Old 18th November 2016, 22:49   #11698
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyRoadie View Post
Guys I wanted to know what would be the resale value of Safari LX 2011 model?
Check other sites too to get an idea of the resale value. The calculation on TBHP thread looks conservative to me.

About 10% around the IDV would be a possible price .. depending on actual condition.
condor is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 24th November 2016, 10:48   #11699
Senior - BHPian

I have been trying to exchange my Duster RXE 85PS version from 2 weeks now, the vehicle is 3 months old and 4.5K Km on ODO. The response has been very bad, True Value offered 8.2 lakhs in exchange for S-Cross or Ertiga before demonetisation, now they are quoting 7.5 lakhs. I spoke to couple of dealers whom I know personally, they said that demand for a Duster in used car market in Karnataka is not high and chances of somebody buying one is very less.

Last edited by deehunk : 24th November 2016 at 10:49.
Old 24th November 2016, 12:03   #11700
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by deehunk View Post
I have been trying to exchange my Duster RXE 85PS version from 2 weeks now, the vehicle is 3 months old and 4.5K Km on ODO. The response has been very bad, True Value offered 8.2 lakhs in exchange for S-Cross or Ertiga before demonetisation, now they are quoting 7.5 lakhs. I spoke to couple of dealers whom I know personally, they said that demand for a Duster in used car market in Karnataka is not high and chances of somebody buying one is very less.
But why are you selling it in just 3 months? Traditionally such early sale is a bad financial idea as it is, plus this demonitisation. How much did it cost you?Market is bad right now, local dealers rely on cash and now they don't have any, hence the low quote. PM me details of the car let me see if I can do something.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks