Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th February 2011, 10:53   #91
BHPian

Re: Indigo Manza ELAN Face lift; Scoop shots on Page 1

Hi, a post after a long time for me. I and my brother have been planning to buy the Manza for quite some time now, however as a supplier to TATA motors, my brother knew about this upgrade coming soon. so we put our plans on hold. Last week I was able to take a test drive of the new Manza. I drove the Elan variant. The Interiors are definitely a step ahead compared to the old manza. The plastics seems much better to feel, esp the steering wheel. The new seat fabrics also feel great but i do not see the possibility of them being clean for long. I don know about others, but the new manza felt a wee bit better screwed together than the older ones. I could perhaps feel this as there was an older albeit new manza kept in the showroom. Mechanically the car is the same, although the sales guy gave me a 15km test drive The alloy wheels look OK, but does not have a premium feel. If we are buying, we would look at the Aura ABS variant. Hopefully I would be able to add a buying experience out here real soon. cheers!
Old 11th February 2011, 12:06   #92
BHPian

Hi, Is it possible to replace a 2010 Manza's dash and door plastics with that of Elan? If so how much it may cost? Sorry, curious to know because I own one 2010 model and I like the new Elan's dash more.
Old 11th October 2011, 14:06   #93
Senior - BHPian

Manza Celebration Edition Launched

The Manza Celebration Edition has been launched in Tyrian Wine and the main differences from the company brocuhure compared to the Manza Elan are as follows-

- Reverse Parking Sensors
- Leather Feel Seats
- Rich Ebony Black Interior Color Scheme
Old 28th October 2011, 13:42   #94
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sreerknair View Post
Hi, Is it possible to replace a 2010 Manza's dash and door plastics with that of Elan? If so how much it may cost? Sorry, curious to know because I own one 2010 model and I like the new Elan's dash more.
Hi,
First of all, changing the plastic of the dash and the door panels would not be possible according to me.
But even if it is possible, I certainly do not think you should go ahead with it. I own the Tyrian Wine Manza and I have driven the one you own as well. To my surprise, there is not much of a difference in terms of quality and fit and finish. You should stick with what you have IMO.
Plus, the color of the dash and plastics would not look good on any other color except the Tyrian Wine.
Old 29th October 2011, 01:11   #95
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sreerknair View Post
Dashboard is one of the costliest part of a car, after an engine.
So, don't think much about its replacment.

Rest, its just a matter of choice & time of exposure.
Even if you can also get bored with ELAN's interiors in a some span of time.
Optimistically speaking, you're having a MANZA somewhat different than current one, so enjoy the Unique-ness of your car.
Old 29th October 2011, 04:16   #96
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKay View Post
I own the Tyrian Wine Manza and I have driven the one you own as well. To my surprise, there is not much of a difference in terms of quality and fit and finish. You should stick with what you have IMO.
Plus, the color of the dash and plastics would not look good on any other color except the Tyrian Wine.
Thanks DeKay, I was thinking that the new dash is of better quality than that of earlier versions. Anyway I haven't done any changes so far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRtorquefan View Post
Optimistically speaking, you're having a MANZA somewhat different than current one, so enjoy the Unique-ness of your car.
Ha ha, that's a good way to think, yes you are indeed correct. After one more year I can boast that I have a Manza which is different from what others have.
sreerknair is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks