Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th May 2011, 16:11   #31
Senior - BHPian

Re: Ferrari & Maserati entering India through Shreyans group EDIT: NOW OFFICIAL

Some pics I clicked in the showroom today
Attached Thumbnails
Ferrari & Maserati entering India through Shreyans group EDIT: NOW OFFICIAL-20110527-15.02.19.jpg  

Ferrari & Maserati entering India through Shreyans group EDIT: NOW OFFICIAL-20110527-15.03.38.jpg  

Ferrari & Maserati entering India through Shreyans group EDIT: NOW OFFICIAL-20110527-15.05.08.jpg  

sidindica is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th May 2011, 19:07   #32
BHPian

Good pictures. Any pictures of the showroom from the outside. Cant wait to see how has it come out to be?
Old 27th May 2011, 21:58   #33
Senior - BHPian

The california from the side is so bulbous.I love the blue colour on ferrari's,and that lovely star design alloys.Wish that was a blue 456!
Old 28th May 2011, 16:13   #34
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorque View Post
Good pictures. Any pictures of the showroom from the outside. Cant wait to see how has it come out to be?
Check out the picture of the showroom here: http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/super-...ml#post2369265

(Post#4267)
Old 8th June 2011, 01:21   #35
BHPian

Ferrari,New Delhi,A visit to the magnificient Italian Stable!

I have had seen almost all exotics that roll in our roads these days but my love for "anything on wheels" still seemed incomplete.I had spotted a Ferrari in true blood.But when i got to know that Ferrari is coming up with its first official showroom at New Delhi i was overjoyed and made sure to put a visit.On the 26th of May Ferrari launched its firs showroom.I was out of town so couldn't make it around.But on the 2nd,the day i returned i got hold of my camera and rushed straight to spot the beauties.I was not sure of the location.Even nothing was very clear on the internet.But I was determined to find it.After searching for about one and a half hour i reached Le Meridian.And to its adjacent was Ferrari,New Delhi,Right opposite to JLR Showroom.Trying to express the first impact of those beauties on me is out of my bounds.There was a red 458 Italia with black interiors and a white 599 GTB Fiorano with red interiors.I was flabbergasted, mesmerized,numb.The whole definition of cars to me had changed.They are surely a work of art.The colours,the curves,the wheels,the splitters infact every single bit was a epitome of perfection.I was glued to the 458 when i realized i am missing on the white beauty and i suddenly realized,Ferrari s look amazing in white.One will have to see to believe.I am uploading a couple of photographs.If my words don't excite you about the cars please go visit the showroom.I am pretty sure after the visit my words will make sense to everyone.Now relish the beauties!
Attached Thumbnails
Ferrari & Maserati entering India through Shreyans group EDIT: NOW OFFICIAL-100_2137.jpg  

Ferrari & Maserati entering India through Shreyans group EDIT: NOW OFFICIAL-100_2138.jpg  

Ferrari & Maserati entering India through Shreyans group EDIT: NOW OFFICIAL-100_2140.jpg  

Ferrari & Maserati entering India through Shreyans group EDIT: NOW OFFICIAL-100_2142.jpg  

Ferrari & Maserati entering India through Shreyans group EDIT: NOW OFFICIAL-100_2139.jpg  

Ferrari & Maserati entering India through Shreyans group EDIT: NOW OFFICIAL-100_2136.jpg  

Ferrari & Maserati entering India through Shreyans group EDIT: NOW OFFICIAL-100_2143.jpg  

Ferrari & Maserati entering India through Shreyans group EDIT: NOW OFFICIAL-100_2135.jpg  

Ferrari & Maserati entering India through Shreyans group EDIT: NOW OFFICIAL-100_2141.jpg  

Last edited by aah78 : 8th June 2011 at 20:18. Reason: Thread merged with existing.
Redline Shooter is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th June 2011, 06:30   #36
Senior - BHPian

Re: Ferrari,New Delhi,A visit to the magnificient Italian Stable!

Good pictures, except they would have turned out better if taken from inside. From outside the glass the reflection is showing up.
Old 8th June 2011, 09:50   #37
BHPian

A maruti reflecting in one of the pictures is a true reminder that the showroom is in Delhi . But thanks for the photos. It is good to see an Italia and a 499 being displayed. By the way nice to catch a Rolls outside as well.
Old 8th June 2011, 09:57   #38
Senior - BHPian

There was a thread with some nice pictures from the showroom. Has it been moved ?
Old 8th June 2011, 10:08   #39
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redline Shooter View Post
Now relish the beauties!
Did you spot a merchandise section?
Old 8th June 2011, 11:48   #40
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayankjha1806 View Post
Good pictures, except they would have turned out better if taken from inside. From outside the glass the reflection is showing up.
Yeah true but it was too deserted a showroom too walk in and ask for pictures.Seemed a little weird to me.But i will surely try that the next time.
Old 8th June 2011, 11:54   #41
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambivalent_98 View Post
A maruti reflecting in one of the pictures is a true reminder that the showroom is in Delhi . But thanks for the photos. It is good to see an Italia and a 499 being displayed. By the way nice to catch a Rolls outside as well.
Haha well said.I am not sure of the fact but the two people who had come in the Rolls seemed pretty satisfied and happy after been dropped till the car by the chairman of Shreyans Group, Ashish Chordia himself.Seems like a maturing deal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatari View Post
Did you spot a merchandise section?
I did see a corner on the right that had some posters probably books and stuff.Not sure though.Didnt see the usual caps and tees.Though i will love to go around such a counter.Check the images and you might spot that corner on the right distant end of the image.

Quote:
Originally Posted by manishasrani View Post
There was a thread with some nice pictures from the showroom. Has it been moved ?
I am not aware of the thread.if it does exsist then it will my mistake.Kindly confirm it so that i can direct it.

Last edited by aah78 : 8th June 2011 at 22:28. Reason: Posts merged.
Old 8th June 2011, 12:16   #42
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redline Shooter View Post
I am not aware of the thread.if it does exsist then it will my mistake.Kindly confirm it so that i can direct it.
Looks like that thread has been either deleted or closed. Was there in my subscribed list but now it isn't there. Probably need to check with Mods.
Old 4th September 2012, 01:15   #43
BANNED

Re: Supercars & Imports : Kerala

^You are correct. I got this piece of information from The Aston martin vanquish guys who were in hyderabad. More over, issues are coming up with the ferrari dealership as well..I was told there are atleast 10 pending 458 deliveries in India which are supposed to be done 8 months ago already! Some of the famed owners who booked the car have taken up this issue with the ferrari scuderia. Hope it settles soon.
Old 30th October 2013, 11:37   #44
Senior - BHPian

Shreyans Group owner arrested.

Link:
http://tuppioy.com/porsche-ducati-ma...wner-arrested/
cityvic is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th October 2013, 17:15   #45
BHPian

There is also a separate thread on Team BHP itself where there are lots of praises for this guy Ashish Choradia and how he has taken many customers for a ride.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/superb...ati-court.html
racer_ash is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks