Team-BHP - Honda City ZX Colour Options!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Honda City ZX Colour Options! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/9645-honda-city-zx-colour-options.html)

Hello, I'm getting my zx in few days so tell me which colour i will buy : ) & 1 more question when will new 06 model will come ?

hmm ...if its dat dark silver i used to see on the NHC..
but i want to see a NHC in dark blue ..wonder why they dont offer that color ...

Quote:

Originally Posted by unknown
Hello, I'm getting my zx in few days so tell me which colour i will buy : ) & 1 more question when will new 06 model will come ?

I would go for the new bluish silver colour... isnt that the Galaxy grey ? sorry if I am wrong... but you knoo what colour I am referring to. BTW, you should typically get a 2006 model car in Feb/March depending on where you live.

Quote:

Originally Posted by unknown

unkown, I think the City ZX is the new 2006 model

I dont think Honda are planning another change in 2006 - they typically launch a new model every 4 years or so and within that cycle, & they come up with a minor-model change (which is the NHC ZX) in between.

personally, warm silver looks great on any honda car in india - including the accord and CRV - but it has become too common on the roads.

Quote:

Originally Posted by quicksilver

I would go for the new bluish silver colour... isnt that the Galaxy grey ? sorry if I am wrong... but you knoo what colour I am referring to. BTW, you should typically get a 2006 model car in Feb/March depending on where you live.

nopes - the bluish silver is different from galaxy-grey and is available only on the VTEC version - take a look at this thread for some pics I posted on my NHC ZX
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/new-ca...ikes-back.html

I like white the most.
Easiest to maintain and looks qute good too.
Dark blue was available but was stopped as there were no takers.

I've voted for the silver.I love the black ZX though.

Well, color is something to do with a personal choice. I personally prefer Galaxy Grey. In the light colors I prefer New warm silver.

Quote:

Originally Posted by goldie_malhotra

I dont think Honda are planning another change in 2006 - they typically launch a new model every 4 years or so and within that cycle, & they come up with a minor-model change (which is the NHC ZX) in between.

Hello i mean to say "New manufacturing or production 06" instead of 2005 i've heared new model will come after 15th jan ?

As cnu said... color is a matter of personal choice. Amongst the colors you have put up I prefer the warm silver.

Quote:

Originally Posted by goldie_malhotra

I dont think Honda are planning another change in 2006

I think he is talking about the model of the car that would get printed on the RC book under [Month & Year of Mfg...]. I could be wrong though.....

he thanks for the info on the colour.. yes, I remember now about the bluish silver. Hope your car is doing great....

i am going for a new warm silver CVT tommo morning mostly. i liked the white one but already have a white car.

For me New Warm Silver is the best colour for NHC, followed by black colour

go for silver was damn damn sexy when got to see one on the road today
its a beauty
go for it
please please
only silver

I have booked a New Warm Silver in Bangalore and will get delivery on 10th or 11th this month.

As long as your car gets registered in '06, should it be a problem?

I was told that my car shipped out of the factory on the 2nd..

BTW, Galaxy Grey and Ruby Red are not available for viewing/booking in Bangalore yet. They might be open for booking during the last week of Feb according to both the dealers in Bangalore; hence had no choice but to book the New Warm Silver.