Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene

Search this Thread
Old 17th April 2011, 22:11   #76
BHPian

re: Report & Pics: VW Vento IPL Edition EDIT : Now IPL Edition II Launched for 2012 IPL

To be frank, the touch screen system on the Vento IPL edition feels so cheap and low quality. I am Volkswagen fan myself but this kind of stuff i cant tolerate. I would never suggest anybody to go for it.

Its not Volkswagen RNS/RCD series. Its a locally sourced HU. No way comes near original Volkswagen accessories.

Last edited by srikant : 17th April 2011 at 22:13.
Old 15th March 2012, 08:44   #77
Senior - BHPian

re: Report & Pics: VW Vento IPL Edition EDIT : Now IPL Edition II Launched for 2012 IPL

Vento IPL Edition II has been launched by VW. The changes are the TV screen for the rear bench and multimedia entertainment system featuring navigation and social networking options Its also said to be launched at no additional cost.

They are really going aggressive on the Indian market with the launch of the Comfortline variant and now this.

Quote:
The IPL Edition II of the Volkswagen Polo and Vento will be available on the top variants of both cars. Additional gizmos and goodies that both cars will get in IPL Edition II trim include a multimedia entertainment system featuring navigation and social networking options, and an interactive car pad for rear seat passengers to operate the multimedia system. The IPL Edition II cars will also feature dual tone leatherette seat covers, special floor mats, IPL door sill designs and IPL branding on the boot.
MODS: Please edit the thread title with the updated version

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/...w/12265878.cms

http://www.zigwheels.com/news-featur...wrooms/12062/1

Last edited by _raVan_ : 15th March 2012 at 08:56.
_raVan_ is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed