Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene

Search this Thread
Old 14th January 2006, 21:31   #16
BHPian

Quote:
They insisited to send the car to their workshop to just click snaps which they could forward to ford, in reply to which i have mailed them the snaps.

what could i possibly do next?

manson.
[/quote]

Hi Mason,
The craking of the paint could be because various reasons. Look closely to see any visible damage which may have been caused in transit. Regarding the technical problem with the suspension and the Bearing, I suggest that you document it. When you give them the snaps have it put down in writing and get your copy acknowledged by them. Alternatively, you can send it by Courier, or Fax and preserve the POD of the courier and the transmission report of the fax.

Wait for their response, put it on the forum and move ahead. I am sure your problem would be sorted out soon, but then again I saw in this forum how other ford Endeavour users were treated. Don't rely on your luck, act tough and twist their arms. Nobody listens to soft soothing word so roll up your sleeves.

soccer.
Old 17th January 2006, 13:45   #17
Team-BHP Support

Well its haven't heard from them yet, tey juts keep saying they'll get back to me.

manson.
Old 30th September 2006, 19:18   #18
BHPian

Manson, Whats the update on the Paint crack problem, My friend had bought a Ford Ikon in 2004, and after 3 or 4 months the Driver side door began paint cracks and flaking, The Dealer Indus Ford blamed it on my friend saying that it would have been a dent and got repainted from outside..!
Old 7th March 2007, 22:36   #19
Senior - BHPian

Manson,what happened??
Old 8th March 2007, 00:04   #20
Senior - BHPian

errrr...i dont think they would repaint it..just spoke to somepne from wasan ford today about your incident..he told me normally that it has happened to them a couple of times but whatever the matter is they dont do a re-paint free of cost...
Old 8th March 2007, 12:25   #21
Team-BHP Support

well, they did repaint the booy and the rood Free of Cost back then, sliiped outta my mind to update the thread. Mr. Sahu at Shaman was of great help.
Since a few months its been a task to lock the car though, havent had the time to get back to Ford on this.

Btw, Ikon completed 16k kms lat week, been driving it around a bit since a couple of months.

manson.

Most Viewed