Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 2nd May 2011, 11:10   #226
BHPian

Re: APRIL 2011 : MSIL Sales Figures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ram_NP View Post
Till, we get the details from our moderators, here is MSIL sales details for April 2011 (attached).

In April'11, MSIL has clocked 87,114 units in domestic sales and overall 97,155 units including exports.

There is a definite decrease in sales for A2 segment (Alto, A-Star, Estilo, Wagon-R, Ritz and Switft) in April'11 . In April '11, MSIL sold 57,443 units in A2 segment compared to March 2011 (78,460 units).

Waiting for the model wise details from our moderators.
Kizashi @ 35 - a grand failure.
The increase in A3 segment (entry-level sedans) could be due to SX4 diesel.

I'm waiting to see the sales count of Alto; it was at an all time high last month.
Old 2nd May 2011, 11:34   #227
BHPian

Re: March 2011 : Indian Car Sales Figures

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
- Aria tanks. Not surprising, considering Tata's over-confident pricing strategy. Dealer complaints about unsold Arias in their inventory have already started doing the rounds. It's ironical really; Tata have traditionally had the right price, but an inconsistent product. The Aria is probably the first Tata to be A+ out of the box, but priced so poorly. Mahindra must be watching the Aria's performance closely (as part of their W201 strategy).
TATA showroom is not the place to be if you want to buy a good car.
My friend who owns a Punto says:
"Every time I take my car to the service station, I can see atleast 10 taxi drivers lined up. There are not enough service personnel to attend to every car"

Imagine the same set of service folks servicing on vehicles from Indica to the Nano to Aria to Landrovers to Jaguars.
And the same set of salesmen attending to various customer types.
Old 2nd May 2011, 11:45   #228
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: APRIL 2011 : MSIL Sales Figures

Quote:
Originally Posted by sith_lord View Post
Kizashi @ 35 - a grand failure.
The increase in A3 segment (entry-level sedans) could be due to SX4 diesel.

I'm waiting to see the sales count of Alto; it was at an all time high last month.
Kizashi might be down due to production constraints in Japan, not sure though. Will have to wait for the official word from Maruti Suzuki.

@GTO: Eagerly waiting for you thread with April 2011 numbers.

Note from Mod : April 2011 sales figures have been released at this link. Please continue the discussion over on the new thread.

Last edited by GTO : 2nd May 2011 at 18:31. Reason: Adding link to April 2011 & closing thread
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks