Team-BHP - Team Bhpians favourite car at the Auto-Expo
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The Indian Car Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/)
-   -   Team Bhpians favourite car at the Auto-Expo (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/9921-team-bhpians-favourite-car-auto-expo.html)

Hi, chaps
Just wanted to start a poll to ask all of you , your favourite car at the auto expo as to which out of the new displayed cars really took the cake.
For me it had to be the Mustang GT, i spent like a half an hour just standing over there and drooling. My friends literally had to pry me loose from there.
Next mission in life: earn enough to get one of thoose...:D

Another favourite was the Lancer evo...........what an amazing looking car,,, just went nuts over the body styling and the use of that much carbon fiber pheww.
loved it...

Ps. i tried to cover quite a few but might have left ouot some, so please excuse

Well i wasnt' there but from the pix, i can say that its gotta be the Lancer and Skoda by Autopsyche. 5 Stars to that.

The Mustang, Yamaha M1 and the Audi's were cool too..

It has to be the lancer EVO IX in black....Its the smartest u can get in designing a car..

i loved he picture of commando and the escudo these are the cars which can be seen in all cities
but love the evo black (first i thought it was autopsyche, art or may be a mod ..foolish thought the second one .)to conclude
i rate them as
1.commando
2.escudo
3.swift sport

did all of you people missed BAR Honda 007 ? :confused:

well, from the pics, i wud have stood for an hour or half admiring the SUV from AUDI - the Audi s6 Quattro, or was it the S7. ? looks MEAN! and massive!

Favourite Car ? I think for me it was the Honda Civic.

Favourite Bike ? Well i confess i am not a Bike freak, but i dont know, what got me hooked to these: :D :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Insane Devil
well, from the pics, i wud have stood for an hour or half admiring the SUV from AUDI - the Audi s6 Quattro, or was it the S7. ? looks MEAN! and massive!

h
Its Q7 4.2L Quattro....u are right massive front end and huge in size too

Hey, I vote for the Mahindra Lifestyle !! Thats something that I wud luv to have .. practical and wud fit y pocket .. With umlimited funds I wud go for the Evo followed by the 330 BHP Tata rear engined drag car which if Psycho gets to work on wud probably increase by another 40-50 BHP . Also the Swift JWRC car .... Rest of the funds to keep the above mentioned cars in running conditions ...''

Cheers

Yes the Audi quattro was very impressive too. It had a huge presence and literally huge too.

The Formula 1 car was quite amazing too..............
but the mustang GT
whoa :p

Any thoughts for the Skoda Yeti, was Yeti-2 on display there..

Also, tell me more about the Mahindra Bolero Inspira.. Was it at par with the other models in the show..

For me it has to be the Suzuki Escudo ,simply because i feel it is one of those SUVs which fits my budget and is destined to be launched in india preety soon and morever its Styling is Extremely beautiful ,one of the best small SUVs i ve ever seen in recent times ..

Or else ,the star of the show is undoubtably the Black Mustang GT ,it rocks ..

From the pictures the Bolero Commando caught my eye.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beemer
For me it has to be the Suzuki Escudo ,simply because i feel it is one of those SUVs which fits my budget and is destined to be launched in india preety soon and morever its Styling is Extremely beautiful ,one of the best small SUVs i ve ever seen in recent times ..

Or else ,the star of the show is undoubtably the Black Mustang GT ,it rocks ..

How much are the planning to price the Escudo??

Didn't anyone notice the Alfa Romeo in metallic maroon, near the TATA stall? I would rate that no.1 followed by the Mustang.