Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th March 2011, 02:52   #91
BHPian

Re: Bikes vs Cars: Which is easier?

I think both are 2 different worlds. Its not about easier. You can make fast movements on bike only if you like biking, otherwise it wont make much of difference.

Go by your heart bro! Not Head
ps: i own a R15 and im a pain for many ppl in traffic

Cheers!
Old 28th March 2011, 15:19   #92
Senior - BHPian

Re: Bikes vs Cars: Which is easier?

I had owned about 5 bikes in a period of 9 years and I had always felt that a bike in India is a necessity due to the traffice etc. Three years ago, I bought a new car-Dzire Diesel and then for some reason stopped using my bike--Apache, completely. I quickly realized that it is only a mindset that bikes are easier in traffics etc. In bangalore traffic, my car takes about 15-20 mins more than my bike. So I sold my bike 2.5 yrs ago and have retained my car for all day to day activities. In fact my wife still has a two wheeler, but after learning to drive and then getting her own car, she refrains from using the two wheeler altogether. I have seen this similar trend with a lot my friends who have completely ditched their two wheelers and moved along to a four wheeler. Yes, parking may be a lot easier with bikes, but you learn to park the car at the right spot, which requires some more effort than a two wheeler, but the advantages of comfort, safety outweigh this completely.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks