Search this Thread
Old 27th October 2004, 17:49   #16
Senior - BHPian

hey papps,
other than driving how can v participate in this rally,

satya
Old 28th October 2004, 15:18   #17
BHPian

yeah, you can i need marshalls and radio operators for the event, i need lots of them, check out the India Rally Site there are volunteer / marshall forms there, fill them up and e-mail them to hra@indiarally.com and at apurvaseth@indiarally.com
Old 6th November 2004, 16:03   #18
bhp
BHPian

hey papps i have already mailed my details to u and m waiting a reply from ur side now
Old 7th November 2004, 22:59   #19
BHPian

i had a little problem with my net, well you can check your mailbox now bhp
Old 11th November 2004, 20:14   #20
BHPian

hey guys
i was there at Pune MRF India rally 2003 as a viewer ...
My friends Jiby Malliakkkal/ Nikhil Pai took part and won INRC 1600 cc event ....
It was very well organised and am hoping to visit this year also ....
If i can be of any help you can contact me ....
Old 13th November 2004, 13:42   #21
BHPian

hope to see you in pune again haryan, i could definitely use help fo the rally, if you are interested, check out the Indiarally site and e-mail me at apurvaseth@indiarally.com or hra@indiarally.com
Old 26th November 2004, 21:07   #22
BHPian

hey guys the APRC entry list is up onthe site, check it out, INRC entry list will be up shortly

APRC Entries
Old 26th November 2004, 22:18   #23
Senior - BHPian

Hmmmm interesting..........but what's a Mitsubishi Evo 6.5

And what's this Naren has no team? Heck, he's not even a part of the APRC drivers. He's there bcoz the rally is in India isn't it?

But i don't think he has a chance, they never gave him enuf time to get adjusted to one car. Last year it was the Vtecs, then the Evo 7, then back to the Baleno and now back to Ev0 7?? How can a driver adjust to such changes?? Really sad for Naren.

Hope he gets good result, a win would really surprise me and make me happy at the same time.

Shan2nu
Old 16th December 2004, 12:38   #24
Senior - BHPian

hey shan,
u shud have been there.at the Special stage,it was a great experience watching all the drivers.their car control was like.........
karamjeet in his yellow proton and Naren in his white EVO 7 were the best.i think karamjit was the most popular among the crowds also.the traction of his proton was such that even at almost near-3 digit speeds it was kicking up mud .even Naren was spectacular.he is god!!!!!
really a shame that he had no team.

and the exhaust sound.wat to say abt it .twas like un shots.
and we trying racing with one of the evos on the road in my zen .hehe the driver whom i cannot remember understood wat we wrer upto and even without chnaging his gears he was gone.
the saddest part was the disappointing show by the hyundai tiburon.
really feel sorry for everyone who missed the MRF rally.

satya
Old 16th December 2004, 16:47   #25
BHPian

nice to know you had fun at the India Rally satya, you can see the results for the complete rally here
http://www.indiarally.com/results.htm

taguchi was fastest in the super special on both days friday and saturday.

your right the superspecial was amazing, man whats wrong with you your zen against an evo, in how many seconds did he disappear.

Naren finished 4th overall, well he was only there because the rally was in India and I guess he was trying to prove that he is a good driver and it was probably a chance for him to show that he is fast and try to get sponsors to drive in the APRC next year
Old 16th December 2004, 20:30   #26
Senior - BHPian

hehe papps,
how can taguchi be the fastest.he never looked spectacular.
and regarding the evo it was a white n red ,i think.
he just flew away.haha its was as if we wrer stationery,when actually we were doing abt 60kph and that too in such heavy traffic.
still it was great.

cheers,
satya
Old 19th December 2004, 12:42   #27
BHPian

MRF INDIA RALLY 2004 was a disaster for me and all the true lovers of motorsport ..
lots of glitches ... very bad route .... How can Simmo Lampinnen call a broken tarmac hard gravel ..... i wonder if Hard gravel in pune is broken tarmac ..... how in the world can competitors not be given their time cards at the start ???? how can a stage be cancelled just on safety reasons because taguchi and karamjit wanted that ???? how can Press Information say that Taguchi is the rally leader at the end of leg I when it was clearly seen that karamjit was in lead ... the 00 car turned out to be Mr.India .....
how can 0 car driver and Co driver not wear helmets in the stage ???????? how can people enter Parc Ferme ... the parc ferme at the superspecial was a public gathereing and car show ?????

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks