Team-BHP > Motor-Sports > Indian Motorsport
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 5th March 2006, 22:35   #166
Senior - BHPian

When did the 360 spyder become the defending champion??

I remember seeing Rgowani's SL55 at 2004 and 2005.
Asif's White supra at 2003 and 2004.
I believe Nevielle Poonawalla's Mustang is the only one which has been attending every single Speedrun.
Old 5th March 2006, 23:42   #167
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsxr69
Nope it hasnt. The bike has not hit early 13's. No TVS shaolin has done 13.00xx timing.
The shaolin definitely has done 13.xxx before...i think it was speed 2004 mumbai.Not sure of the year though.
Old 6th March 2006, 01:25   #168
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinclaturbo
The shaolin definitely has done 13.xxx before...i think it was speed 2004 mumbai.Not sure of the year though.
13.002 to be precise,mumbai 04

used to have a chart of all the speedrun timings which ive lost with my harddiskor else would have posted up.
Old 6th March 2006, 08:35   #169

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbr1000f
13.002 to be precise,mumbai 04

used to have a chart of all the speedrun timings which ive lost with my harddiskor else would have posted up.
There is a huge difference between 13.xxxx and 13.00xxx. The TVS shaolin did 13.2xx but definitely not in the Indian Open Class of Mumbai Drag last speed run. It was done by Ravindra of TVS racing. He came 3rd this time in the Indian open and was the first guy to tell me that the record was broken. I am not here to prove anything but from next time before you post... take some time and verify the information.
Old 6th March 2006, 10:39   #170
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsxr69
There is a huge difference between 13.xxxx and 13.00xxx. The TVS shaolin did 13.2xx but definitely not in the Indian Open Class of Mumbai Drag last speed run. It was done by Ravindra of TVS racing. He came 3rd this time in the Indian open and was the first guy to tell me that the record was broken. I am not here to prove anything but from next time before you post... take some time and verify the information.
guys this guy is ARUN (aka MR-TITANIUM (ITS BETWEEN ME AND ARUN) LOL),,,HE IS THE ONE who won Indian open(on rd-350) and Foreign open category (on GSX-1000)hey arun welcome bro,,

Last edited by wheelieboy : 6th March 2006 at 10:43.
Old 7th March 2006, 01:06   #171

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelieboy
guys this guy is ARUN (aka MR-TITANIUM (ITS BETWEEN ME AND ARUN) LOL),,,HE IS THE ONE who won Indian open(on rd-350) and Foreign open category (on GSX-1000)hey arun welcome bro,,
Hey rusty whats up.... Hmm... You are pulling my leg aint you ... My Hi to all
Old 7th March 2006, 01:43   #172
Senior - BHPian

Hey arun.Congrats ,bro. U got some neat skills.
Are u with the Joe's team or Nisar's team??
Old 7th March 2006, 02:20   #173
BHPian

He is with joe's team
Old 7th March 2006, 09:54   #174
Team-BHP Support

hey gsx, since you are with Joe's team, you would probably know about the whole DRI siezing bikes episode. I though 2 of Joe's bikes were siezed. But strangely his were the some of the only bikes to take part on sunday then. Could you shed some light on what happened to the others??
Old 7th March 2006, 10:06   #175
BANNED

I think the whole DRI thing was a HOAX to scare off the competition...
Old 7th March 2006, 10:29   #176
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2L8uLoose
I think the whole DRI thing was a HOAX to scare off the competition...
U must be joking right.

None of joes bikes were caught....infact the only imported bike that came to mumbai was the yellow gsxr.

And i wonder who the competition was.....
Old 7th March 2006, 10:31   #177
BANNED

Not joking in the least bit!
Old 7th March 2006, 10:58   #178
Team-BHP Support

oh no...not another conspiracy!! I'm sorry I brought up the topic!!
Old 7th March 2006, 12:06   #179

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rtech
hey gsx, since you are with Joe's team, you would probably know about the whole DRI siezing bikes episode. I though 2 of Joe's bikes were siezed. But strangely his were the some of the only bikes to take part on sunday then. Could you shed some light on what happened to the others??
A bike was siezed on Saturday -- A Zx-12r belonging to my friend around afternoon. He called us up and all the superbikes left for the day. None of us really planned to ride on Sunday. The bikes (2 indian and my gix) were schedule to leave in the early morning. My friend calls up and says his bike is released after bribing. I park my bike away from the truck and go for an early nap.
Come morning and I still want to race but Joe is completely against it. My truck driver comes up and tells us that "in the nite at arnd 12, 3 cops had come him and asked him for a yellow bike. He had then told them that there is no such bike and that the 2 bikes belong to riders who have gone to mumbai city to celebrate the victory. They will be coming in the mrng and leave 4 bangalore". He told that the cops stayed around for around till 3 am. We decided to pack and leave immediately. Ofcourse I was tensed and dissapointed.
I got a call that a r1 had a practice run in the track. I badly wanted to race and against Joe's decision had my fairing removed (to pass it as a karisma on the road). I rode the bike from panvel to kharghar tensed as hell all the way. I was waiting for the run .. when my friend came to me and wishpered that a guy with the blue file stnding beside my bike is from the DRI...and that I was an idiot to have risked my bike to race... Nervousness is the understatement of what was going thru my head for the entire event length. As soon as my final run was over i took the bike out of the city and had my truck come there to lift it home...

It really is interesting .. especially in our motorsports scene that every event will be made a conspiracy and treated as an ego bruise to the losing guy...Grow up
Old 7th March 2006, 12:07   #180

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitrous
Hey arun.Congrats ,bro. U got some neat skills.
Are u with the Joe's team or Nisar's team??
Thank you... Race for Joe .. as a friend
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks