Team-BHP > Motor-Sports > Indian Motorsport
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 30th March 2006, 00:15   #46
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sridhar24
I got the same mail with the picture in the first post and had got a similar message for participating in the Autocar F1 game.
I have confirmed it, its true. Ask the sender Vinith for details. I mailed Hormazd and he said that its true

Last edited by BUSA : 30th March 2006 at 00:18.
Old 30th March 2006, 00:43   #47
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by v1p3r
What makes you think I will be entering, Mclaren?
He says... Hopefully... that means not yet confirmed bro...
Old 30th March 2006, 00:50   #48
BANNED

Go 4 it!! smoke them up..!!!
Old 30th March 2006, 08:29   #49
Senior - BHPian

Really looking forward to this event as I missed the last run !!

Also now that Im part of this great communtiy it will be good to meet people from the forum.

Lets the games begin !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 30th March 2006, 11:13   #50
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Quote:
What makes you think I will be entering, Mclaren?
So u guys arent intending to finish the blue beauty in time for SR ??
I wanted to see her flyby !!!!
Old 30th March 2006, 11:21   #51
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Rudra sahib, if your offer of a drink is extended to every argument, I will never argue again, EVER!!!
Au contraire, v1p3r.....that is reason enough to keep arguing - an evening with the old man over some old whiskey is good enough reason to have a different point of view.

Secondly, friends dont have to agree on everything. I'd be very worried if I were surrounded by a bunch of people who said and did exactly the same things that I say and do.

Finally, you boys drink chocolate milk shake and will not (at least not now) understand the pleasure of what Rudra is offering. You will have animated arguements over mocha, frappe, chocolate (not even good Espresso!) and other such stuff at Lavelle Road CCD and end up disagreeing on everything on the planet.

Malt whiskey rules

Last edited by Steeroid : 30th March 2006 at 11:22.
Old 30th March 2006, 13:19   #52
Senior - BHPian

Steeroid chetan, the milkshakes are for when I'm driving. Believe me when I say I am no disgrace to the reputation of my forefathers.
Old 30th March 2006, 18:39   #53
BHPian

so then.. since its confirmed..what are the cars that we can expect to make an appearance..and also..who would be the favourite..in each category that is..i kjnow its not gonna be easy to say..but anyways your opinion?
Old 30th March 2006, 20:14   #54
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nos_nitrous
so then.. since its confirmed..what are the cars that we can expect to make an appearance..and also..who would be the favourite..in each category that is..i kjnow its not gonna be easy to say..but anyways your opinion?
I dont know about all the cars in varios class but I put my money on Psychos esteem in the 1300cc FI class...I know what that car is capable of, after all is said and done!!! Fortunately, Ive been one of the lucky ones to see what it breathes and what it spits...that too in its early days, now I presume its a force to reckon with!!! Best of luck Keshav.
Old 30th March 2006, 22:35   #55
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by nos_nitrous
Well in the 1100 cc class watch out for taazims carbon ..

e-zen class raj's zens should shock most of them by clocking into the 13secs for the 1st time ..

1300 class , expect good competition from DJ and the rest of the FRK gang , also psycho's esteem should fare really well unless the jinxed phase continues ..

The best competition is expected in the 1600 class FI category .. Raj's orange VTEC , Dom's turbo 1.5 , leela's VTEC , FRK's baleno's and cola's VTEC , baban khan's city , 2 baleno's from psycho's stable (hopefully) , hopefully a lot more cars .. This category has some great cars ..

In the indian open watch out for shabbir's zen , scans t-tec , leela's swift , a couple of other cars ..

In the foreign open there is a rumour running around that a skyline might come down along with a few EVO IX's , supras , ford rocams B16A city , scan's twin cam zens , the civic , a boxter ..

If all the above said guys do take part expect this years speedrun to be the best event in the history of indian motorsports ..
Old 31st March 2006, 02:55   #56
BHPian

Are the categories same as Mumbai or is it different??? Also the latest buzz in town is that there is a Turbo-ed TYPE-R vtec package in a Zen and if it is half as good as it sounds i guess the indian open would be pretty much taken but hey nonthings over until its over !!!! right??
Old 31st March 2006, 08:13   #57
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAYZ
Are the categories same as Mumbai or is it different ??? Also the latest buzz in town is that there is a Turbo-ed TYPE-R vtec package in a Zen and if it is half as good as it sounds i guess the indian open would be pretty much taken but hey nonthings over until its over !!!! right??
The categories are the same as mumbai , however a few changes in rules are expected ..

I can think of only two names to be associated with this project .. Either dom or scan (both of whom have built a zen with a turboed VTEC engine) .. Talking of which this time around a few zens taking part in the foreign unrestricted category should put out some shocking times ..

But all eyes are on 1 baleno from the FRK gang .. Expected to blow the competition and its not the white one ..
Old 31st March 2006, 14:40   #58
Jay
BHPian

Nice to know that the dates are ofiicially confirmed...

last jakkur run was chaos with people on the track when the bikes were racing... hope this time its better, with better cars.

All the best to the guys participating this time...
hope your car will be ready by then Mclaren.....would want to see psycho's ride too.

@Santhosh : Any more details on the other races to take place this month here before the drag ?????...
Old 31st March 2006, 22:26   #59
BHPian

Naah!!! not Dom nor Scan ............this one's gonna be a total shocker. However would love to know whats in line for the 1100 CC class ???
Old 31st March 2006, 22:50   #60
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAYZ
Naah!!! not Dom nor Scan ............this one's gonna be a total shocker. However would love to know whats in line for the 1100 CC class ???
What ?? Neither dom nor scan ?? I think Cincla would give us more info on this ..
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks