Team-BHP - Raid-de-Himalya Rally - 30th Sep - 5th Oct 2006
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Indian Motorsport (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-motorsport/)
-   -   Raid-de-Himalya Rally - 30th Sep - 5th Oct 2006 (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-motorsport/13992-raid-de-himalya-rally-30th-sep-5th-oct-2006-a.html)

Hi,
The entries for Raid-de-himalaya rally is open now:Cheering: . Any one are participating in this event? Heard it to be a great event to be in.

I am planning to send my entry in a week's time.lol:

Bye,
K.Nagaraj

Ill be there as a spectator as always! Might get to participate if i can take the time off...

Arush

I wanna, but i'm not in the country at the time-
Plusi just blew all the money in FISSME's!!!
Nah, i'm off to earn some cash so survive & do the next edition of the raid hopefully!!

Cya

too fast for me. i like taking time in those parts.

Hey can anyone tell me what are the requirements to enter the rally???please:

What r the Requirements???
n
can a JEEP take part in that Rally??

there are two categories, the endurance and the rally. for the endurance, you can enter almost any vehicle. check the official site for more info.

Jatt you could take your jeep in the reliability section (tsd format). More details on the official website: www.raid-de-himalaya.com

Arush

Thanx Buddy.
Sure my JEEP can go Through Reliability Section if there is no Racing.
Coz if i have to race ........... thats a Disaster in making.

Quote:

Originally Posted by autopsyche
Jatt you could take your jeep in the reliability section (tsd format). More details on the official website: www.raid-de-himalaya.com

Arush

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jatt
What r the Requirements???
n
can a JEEP take part in that Rally??

Yes Jeep can take part in the rally. For more details refer to www.raid-de-himalaya.com or you can talk to Me. Atul of Himalayan Motorsports club at 9816040956.

the reliability trial is run along the lines of TSD rally. but whatever vehicle you do decide to take...make sure you put underbody bash-plates to protect the fuel tank and the oil sump. thankfully we had these put at the very last minute just a day before the actual flag-off of last year's Raid because we would nt have made it through a single day, let alone the entire event without them!!

Im Planing to participate on my Bike Pulsar 180 . But I dont have a Service team and equipment like Shoes , Gloves Dangri etc.
My bike is prepared.

Can somebody help me with the accessories and service.
Need to get registered before 30th

I think I'll finally make it - need some friends and old men to respond and then I'm on, 99%. Should be able to confirm by the end of the month.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bhogalrajnish
Im Planing to participate on my Bike Pulsar 180 . But I dont have a Service team and equipment like Shoes , Gloves Dangri etc.
My bike is prepared.

Can somebody help me with the accessories and service.
Need to get registered before 30th

most of the guys riding bikes end up with a common service, you should talk to the organisers and check.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steeroid
I think I'll finally make it - need some friends and old men to respond and then I'm on, 99%. Should be able to confirm by the end of the month.

Hey , Are u trying to say that u taking part in the raid ?? If yes, wonder what category are you planning for .... it wud be gud to see team-bhp at the raid . Unluckily I will not be present for the raid this year even to cheer as I have to go to Cambodia for a very close friends wedding during teh raid dates . :Frustrati

Let me know if you need any sort of assistance this side ...

Cheers