Team-BHP > Motor-Sports > Indian Motorsport
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th June 2006, 15:22   #16
BHPian

Right then, sunday results:
I have a decent qualifying lap and clock 1.3 seconds faster than i did on Saturday- Awesome- and find myself 2 places further down the grid- Man is that cruel or what!!!
Mpower decides that he only wants to be behing me- so he's one place behing me on the grid again.

Race report to be read and thgen viewed!
I have a great start, pass two guys there, then sirish comes past (weight!!) but i get him inside c1 /c2, then as as pass c3 keep your eyes on the left of the screen for the spinner!! i'm thrilled, i have 5 guys on the first lap- awesome, i come to the hairpin (c9??) and the car breaks away from me- i'm like WTF??? i somehow hold on and hold my place and head over the bridge when the car snaps out when i break, i can feel that something has gone on the rear left.
I come into the pits praying some quick repair can be made-
It turns out to be a puncture- cruel luck- considering that it was my best race start ever.
So here'e the video- enjoy
(On the top tab of the page- click on video and either download or play the video as you choose. It took me about 5 mins to download )

http://web.mac.com/vmotwane/iWeb/hrisheet/Photos.html

in the second race-
I jump off the blocks and miss second gear!!!! crap! falling back , ahhh finally slot it and i'm off- Last!! i get two guys by the next few corners and set off after Mpower. 2 guys spin off at the brigde -
1 laps later i have got M-power and am off after sirish who has a good gap
3 laps later i', closed down on sirish and actually dropped Mpower- Wow
and when extremely slowbackmarker appears at the last corner
Ganpat and sirish pass and i'm blocked. damn, i go down the inside but he moves there- i move to the outside and our friend pushes me off the road!!!
I am now mowing grass at full speed on the main staright!! WRC FISSME!!
i decide that i better get back on raod and off throttle before the car breaks.

I have lost any chance of catching as passing sirish, and my off track excursions have cost me handling
I battle the car as Mpower returns to haunt me. I remember the last lap spin and vow not to let that happen again. I somehow stay just ahead of Mpower
who is having a good view of my now diabled car sliding all over and waiting to pounce on me and finish 9th

Last edited by Rehaan : 17th June 2006 at 09:54.
Old 15th June 2006, 16:01   #17
BANNED

Hrisheet.. dude.. nice pictures.One question though.. who thought of the captions for the pictures??!

EDIT.. Nice vid there dude.. love the footage of the 2 cars spinning out.. but maybe you should put an A rating on it for your 'outburst' at the end.. understandable though!

Last edited by 2L8uLoose : 15th June 2006 at 16:15.
Old 15th June 2006, 17:03   #18
BHPian

Captions are all mine!!

Yeah i was thinking about the A-rating, but since it was gonna be on Team-bhp, didnt expect the underage audiences to have access!!
Old 17th June 2006, 16:27   #19
BHPian

View the video-- Feedback

Hey, dont tell me that 2late is the only guy to have seen the video till date!!
Was hopin for some comments on the Vid!!
Old 17th June 2006, 16:37   #20
Team-BHP Support

Hey Revvhead,

Cool video! (if you had uploaded on rapidshare it would tell you how many people have downloaded it).

I like the part at 1min25secs where you have to make some major corrections on that corner

Looks like a lot of fun!
cya
R
Old 17th June 2006, 17:14   #21
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revvhead
Hey, dont tell me that 2late is the only guy to have seen the video till date!!
Was hopin for some comments on the Vid!!
Hey, Dont worry even i saw it and I was wondering as to why the hell were u going side ways sooo much .. but then the burst out in the pits explained it all !!! And I luv the captions ...

Cheers

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks