Team-BHP > Motor-Sports > Indian Motorsport
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st May 2014, 01:50   #1
BHPian

Videos: Buddh Circuit, First Open Track Day (4th May 2014)

BIC held their first open track day on May 4th. All of the Northern AutoSports Association (NASA) Team participated in the event.

Unlike our own track day, BIC upped the max cars on the track to 25 per session, and combined with the added inexperienced drivers on track & the heat of May, it proved to be a helluva interesting experience.

There was this Cruz that was constantly tying to T-Bone cars on T4, and lots of newbies on the track taking corners at 30kmph in the middle of the track.

But despite the heat, I posted the 2nd fastest lap time behind the RS5(couldn't beat my previous record from our own track day because of the heat). I spun out in the second session after trying too hard to chase down an R8, and then the next lap the R8 lost it and went into the wall at Turn 4.

Lots of madness making some good videos to watch.

Videos from the day's mayhem.

Session 1 start. Some basic warm up laps and a few hot laps before the red-flag (due to an over enthusiastic Skoda Laura TDI spinning out on T4)

Session 1 Re-Start till my spin out.

Session 2 onboard Siddhant Nagpal in his Fabia 1.2HTP

Akshay Jain's Jetta TDI and Prithwi's Laura VRS Lap comparison.

Akshay's Jetta TDI and Manan's new Octavia TDI messing with a Aston V8 Vantage
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152044893582201

Lakshay's smooth lines in his Ritz 1.2
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=2&theater

Pics will be posted later..

Last edited by Rehaan : 21st May 2014 at 11:41. Reason: Embedding videos. (Tip: Use the URL from the address bar, rather than the share link's non-compatible youtu.be url). Tx
prithwi-81 is offline   (4) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks