Team-BHP - Bangalore Mysore TSD Rally
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Indian Motorsport (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-motorsport/)
-   -   Bangalore Mysore TSD Rally (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-motorsport/16314-bangalore-mysore-tsd-rally.html)

Dear Friends,
The Motorsports Inc. is organising an Bangalore - Mysore Safari, a TSD rally on 2nd of September:Cheering: . The rally will run in TSD format and will cover a distance of about 280 Kms.
Document verification and Administrative check is scheduled on 1st Sep.
The rally will start at Airavatha Hotel, Mysore Road, Bangalore and will end at Kadur Inn, Mysore.
Those interested in participating may contact Mr. Jaidas Menon on 9886748329.

Hope to see you all at the rally.

Regards,

K.Nagaraj

when is the last day for entries and can cars without roll cages take place and what mods are allowed on the cars....... pls contact back on 9886093369....... i am a newbie to this event and very much interesed to take part

hi memo, suggest you call jaidas on the number provided for all the info but going by what i know, usually TSD rallies do not carry a lot of speed and hence "road" cars are allowed to take part.

thanks killljoy i did speak to jaidas regarding the same and he let me know about it....he did mention abt posting the same here all the details........

Hi friends,
The rally is likely to be postponed to 8th and 9th of september insted of 1st and 2nd. Will inform you the further details when I receive the same.

Regards,

K.Nagaraj

Hi Friends,
The Bangalore - Mysore Safari - 2006 is scheduled on 8th and 9th of september. The Rally is going to start from Hotel Airavatha on Mysore road and going to compleate at Hotel Kadur Inn - Mysore. The entire rally is of about 280 Kms which includes various terrains like Tarmac, Off Road, Hilly track etc. Its a TSD rally and would be of more fun.
There are 2 catagories in this rally - Professional & Novice.
The last day for the entry without fine is Monday 4th of September. Those interested in participating please PM. I will send you the SR and the entry form.

Regards,

K.Nagaraj

Just returned to Bangalore after taking part in the rally. It was a well organised event & roads were fantastic.

Results:
1. Lohit Urs / Moosa Shareif
2. Sanjay Agarwal / Pradeep
3. Senthil from Coimbatore
4. Coimbatore (Forgot thier name)
5. Umakanth Alva / Sunil Shetty

Unfortunately one of the cars which took part in the event met with an accident on the way back to Bangalore on saturday night. Was told that one of the occupant was had serious injuries. Will post the pics of the car tomm.

congrats sunil - 5th place!

Quote:

Originally Posted by shettysunil
Just returned to Bangalore after taking part in the rally. It was a well organised event & roads were fantastic.

Results:
4. Coimbatore (Forgot thier name)

Unfortunately one of the cars which took part in the event met with an accident on the way back to Bangalore on saturday night. Was told that one of the occupant was had serious injuries. Will post the pics of the car tomm.

Congrats Sunil,

Can u please post those exciting moments in the rally... or is there any place wher i can see those...?

Thanks,
N

hi can you support this thread with photos you had taken during the rally...

mr shetty congratulations
Quote:

Originally Posted by shettysunil

Results:
4. Coimbatore (Forgot their name)

Hey Nidhin GP & imscmotorsport (alias Moosa) Thanks.

Well Guys, imscmotorsport is none other than the winner of the rally Moosa Sharief. As you all know he isone of the top most professional co-driver in India.

Congratulations to you moosa. Will be glad if you share some of your TSD navigational tips with other BHP members :)

-Shetty

thanks shetty,
imscmotorsport organizing connect mangalore metropolis rally on 15th oct at mangalore, this rally also TSD rally, total distance approximately 200kms,
for details call me (moosa sherif)94470 53374 moosasherif@gmail.com, ashwin 9448485868,

Hi Moosa,

Just joined the Forum and it's great to see a forum where so many like minded car enthusiasts can share so much info!!! When would the SR for the Rally be ready?

Hello All,

UCALVA is none another than my DRIVER "Umakant Alva" in Bangalore-Mysore Safari Rally.

BHP Moderators,
Do I get additional benefits for bringing in top most rally drivers/co-drivers into TEAM BHP?

Cheers,
Shetty