Team-BHP - Connect Mangalore Metropolis Rally 06
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Indian Motorsport (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-motorsport/)
-   -   Connect Mangalore Metropolis Rally 06 (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-motorsport/17230-connect-mangalore-metropolis-rally-06-a.html)

IMSCMOTORSPORT is organizing Connect Mangalore Metropolis Rally on 14th and 15th oct at mangalore, this rally will run in TSD format, the total distance will be approximately 200kms, for details contact moosa sherif 94470 53374, ashwin naik 9448485868

hi,
If anyone needs SR of Connect Mangalore Metropolis rally 06, please give me your email id

hi,
we finished all route survey and tuliping work for Connect Mangalore Metropolis Rally, the total distance of the rally will be 207kms

first time in TSD Rally imscmotorsport keeping one secret TC, where there will be no tc board, and marshal also not visible, in this tc who ever given minimum penalty awarded Rohan Prasad Memorial trophy. ( this tc penalty not counted for overall penalty )

Quote:

Originally Posted by imscmotorsport
hi,
If anyone needs SR of Connect Mangalore Metropolis rally 06, please give me your email id

Please mail to playlife_777@yahoo.co.in

next months connect mangalore metropolis rally, good entries expected noted entries are g.s.joshy and shrikanth from kalasa, sanjay agarwal and pradeep , umakanth alva and sunil shetty , gangu and chandramoli from bangalore and many entries from coimbatore, cochin , chikmaglur and mangalore expected

Hey Moosa,

We all know your event will be one of the best amongst all. Would look forward to take part in the event.

If anybody in Bangalore would like to now tips & tricks about TSD rally then do contact me. I would be more than happy to encourage new talents.

Sunil Shetty
+91 9945883686
sunil.shetty@target.com

First let me say it is great to have all you rally experts active on Team-BHP.

Quote:

Originally Posted by shettysunil
If anybody in Bangalore would like to now tips & tricks about TSD rally then do contact me. I would be more than happy to encourage new talents.

Why don't you guys post some articles on rallying and get all the members familiarised the terminology. With understanding, more members will be interested in rallying.

For example, some of the terms used here is greek and latin to me, TSD, SR, TC, etc. I feel like I am reading some code language. Yes, I can google, but is it better to get the meat from an expert who can summarize it well.

TSD stands for Time-Speed-distance.
Not much of racing involved. U should neither be early nor late at the checkpoint to win.

SR is Supplementary Regulations

TC is Time Check

tc is time control :)

I think you guys are missing my point. As I said, I can google and find the meaning of these terms.

What I was requesting was for one of the rally expert to give detailed explanation of what is involved in a local rally like this one. Who or how can somebody qualify, what are the rules, basically a rally 101 or introduction to rally sports in India.

All most people know about rally is the image of heavily stickered cars rushing through narrow dusty roads.

connect mangalore metropolis rally 06 scheduled on 15th oct now postponed to 17th dec due to the violence in mangalore