Team-BHP - Date of Bangalore Speed Run ??
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Indian Motorsport (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-motorsport/)
-   -   Date of Bangalore Speed Run ?? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-motorsport/21241-date-bangalore-speed-run.html)

Now that we know the dates of the Mumbai Speedrun, any idea of the Bangalore event ??

I want to plan well for this one.......

Quote:

Originally Posted by nikhilb2008 (Post 371361)
Now that we know the dates of the Mumbai Speedrun, any idea of the Bangalore event ??

I want to plan well for this one.......

Absolutely no clue dude, me waiting too...Looks like Jakkur authorities are not gonna lend the strip and the organisers donno where else to go!!!

What car are you prepping and what you got in there??

haha....you gotta be kidding me.

I dont even know how to drive :p ... still learning.

And how do you know that Jakkur authorities are not allowing them ??

Jakkur looks to be out of bounds .. The only palatable places seems to be the NICE Corridor , does anyone know the Khenny's well ?? Or pray that the govt falls in the next few days lol:..

But why are the Jakkur authorities not letting them hold the drag this time ??
Quote:

Originally Posted by mclaren1885
Or pray that the govt falls in the next few days

lol.... I have been hoping for this ever since these crooks took "the oath". The oath to never work and do something constructive and loot the public as much as they can.

you can find that out from deve gowda. :-)

Quote:

Originally Posted by mclaren1885 (Post 371374)
Jakkur looks to be out of bounds .. The only palatable places seems to be the NICE Corridor , does anyone know the Khenny's well ?? Or pray that the govt falls in the next few days lol:..

Ey anna,me thinking of putting the baleno for speedrun...what say??Got a spare noskit??

Yeah, you'll have to pay for this one!

Seriously, why not run in pro-stock? Be warned, you need to be 18 or above, and you need written permission from the owner of the car.

bro will drive...what say?

OT:just went to lakeview,these frk racing chaps sure know how to show off.Black baleno,white rims...noticed he had suspension work done.Car was zig zagging through traffic.Jobless guys...ripped up and down MGs 3 times with his strobes blinking

Quote:

Originally Posted by binz (Post 371794)
OT:just went to lakeview,these frk racing chaps sure know how to show off.Black baleno,white rims...noticed he had suspension work done.Car was zig zagging through traffic.Jobless guys...ripped up and down MGs 3 times with his strobes blinking

Me to spotted a black baleno with white rims..!! Is that the one ? KA-43/44 registered. Dude was having some kinda kicks revving the car near Show off,to show off maybe :p..

Quote:

Originally Posted by binz (Post 371794)
bro will drive...what say?

Well, I've been waiting for it for a while, I say. But you'll still need parental permission, and you're going to get violated in FI class. Just run pro-stock. But then you'll have to deal with The Wolf!

Any one with bangalore dates ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by black12rr (Post 376590)
Any one with bangalore dates ?

i spoke to royston,,he said it blore speed run will be after rain,,that is august,,:Frustrati

i doubt AUTO car gonna keep the event that late

i think they also announced delhi/ hyderabad speed run,,,any info on this

Bangalore SpeedRun 07 is canceled. Permission refused by Jakkur authorities.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/376498-post9.html

Quote:

Originally Posted by v1p3r (Post 372120)
Just run pro-stock. But then you'll have to deal with The Wolf!

Dude, how about referring to that 15.1sec prostock vtec from mumbai which might come to blore aswell instead of my name???

p.s: This car would definitely get stripped under protest if it lands in blore coz 15.1secs out of a NA D15 block sounds unreal but I wouldnt say impossible for diplomacy sake!!!LOL!!!
No offence to whoever owns this car however I have SERIOUS doubts coz that timing is conspicuous even by international NA 1.5L SOHC vtec
D-series timings:)