Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Indian Motorsport (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-motorsport/)
-   -   Date of Bangalore Speed Run ?? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-motorsport/21241-date-bangalore-speed-run.html)

Nikhilb2008 10th February 2007 02:28

Date of Bangalore Speed Run ??
 
Now that we know the dates of the Mumbai Speedrun, any idea of the Bangalore event ??

I want to plan well for this one.......

The Wolf 10th February 2007 02:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by nikhilb2008 (Post 371361)
Now that we know the dates of the Mumbai Speedrun, any idea of the Bangalore event ??

I want to plan well for this one.......


Absolutely no clue dude, me waiting too...Looks like Jakkur authorities are not gonna lend the strip and the organisers donno where else to go!!!

What car are you prepping and what you got in there??

Nikhilb2008 10th February 2007 02:40

haha....you gotta be kidding me.


I dont even know how to drive :p ... still learning.

And how do you know that Jakkur authorities are not allowing them ??

mclaren1885 10th February 2007 03:16

Jakkur looks to be out of bounds .. The only palatable places seems to be the NICE Corridor , does anyone know the Khenny's well ?? Or pray that the govt falls in the next few days lol:..

Nikhilb2008 10th February 2007 11:23

But why are the Jakkur authorities not letting them hold the drag this time ??
Quote:

Originally Posted by mclaren1885
Or pray that the govt falls in the next few days

lol.... I have been hoping for this ever since these crooks took "the oath". The oath to never work and do something constructive and loot the public as much as they can.

Vid6639 10th February 2007 11:25

you can find that out from deve gowda. :-)

binz 10th February 2007 16:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by mclaren1885 (Post 371374)
Jakkur looks to be out of bounds .. The only palatable places seems to be the NICE Corridor , does anyone know the Khenny's well ?? Or pray that the govt falls in the next few days lol:..

Ey anna,me thinking of putting the baleno for speedrun...what say??Got a spare noskit??

v1p3r 10th February 2007 20:12

Yeah, you'll have to pay for this one!

Seriously, why not run in pro-stock? Be warned, you need to be 18 or above, and you need written permission from the owner of the car.

binz 10th February 2007 23:16

bro will drive...what say?

OT:just went to lakeview,these frk racing chaps sure know how to show off.Black baleno,white rims...noticed he had suspension work done.Car was zig zagging through traffic.Jobless guys...ripped up and down MGs 3 times with his strobes blinking

rjstyles69 11th February 2007 00:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by binz (Post 371794)
OT:just went to lakeview,these frk racing chaps sure know how to show off.Black baleno,white rims...noticed he had suspension work done.Car was zig zagging through traffic.Jobless guys...ripped up and down MGs 3 times with his strobes blinking

Me to spotted a black baleno with white rims..!! Is that the one ? KA-43/44 registered. Dude was having some kinda kicks revving the car near Show off,to show off maybe :p..

v1p3r 11th February 2007 20:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by binz (Post 371794)
bro will drive...what say?

Well, I've been waiting for it for a while, I say. But you'll still need parental permission, and you're going to get violated in FI class. Just run pro-stock. But then you'll have to deal with The Wolf!

black12rr 19th February 2007 11:46

Any one with bangalore dates ?

wheelieboy 19th February 2007 16:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by black12rr (Post 376590)
Any one with bangalore dates ?


i spoke to royston,,he said it blore speed run will be after rain,,that is august,,:Frustrati

i doubt AUTO car gonna keep the event that late

i think they also announced delhi/ hyderabad speed run,,,any info on this

theMAG 19th February 2007 17:58

Bangalore SpeedRun 07 is canceled. Permission refused by Jakkur authorities.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/376498-post9.html

The Wolf 19th February 2007 19:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by v1p3r (Post 372120)
Just run pro-stock. But then you'll have to deal with The Wolf!

Dude, how about referring to that 15.1sec prostock vtec from mumbai which might come to blore aswell instead of my name???



p.s: This car would definitely get stripped under protest if it lands in blore coz 15.1secs out of a NA D15 block sounds unreal but I wouldnt say impossible for diplomacy sake!!!LOL!!!
No offence to whoever owns this car however I have SERIOUS doubts coz that timing is conspicuous even by international NA 1.5L SOHC vtec
D-series timings:)


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 19:21.