Team-BHP > Buckle Up > Motor-Sports > Indian Motorsport

Old 20th September 2019, 09:41   #16
psn
BHPian

Default Re: Go-Karting Workshop organised by me, for the love of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandx View Post
I registered at the last moment for this activity knowing that I couldn't resist the urge to stay back when others in the tbhp hyderabad group were belting it out in the tracks.

Was a very fun day indeed. Incidentally I had never taken to the track on a go-cart till then, so initially my timings were very slow but once the introductory sessions were over, the confidence grew and it was very easy to get into the groove soon after.

I think go-carts are a very effective platform to understand the basics of racing and driving so this event came as a breath of fresh air. A big thanks to the organizers
Thanks a lot..hope to have you more on the track when we do our meets.
psn is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote