Check this link out from the admin - Posting Photographs

GTO

GTO
Old 2nd April 2004, 17:41   #62
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]
....and since i was an official there, i got shot from the start line....!
Now since you were an official, can you get the videos from the drag?, according to me they recorded all the races (didnt they?). And also I've been hunting to get all the race details: like the Car, the Driver name, the Reaction Time, the top speed, the quarter mile time (etc), of every race.
(They wont put all the details in next issue of ACI, i guess.. )
Old 2nd April 2004, 18:51   #63
Senior - BHPian

Hey PS I guess they will put the details in the next issue.. They had last time around

Cheers
Old 2nd April 2004, 19:04   #64
BHPian

Hey guys The speed run did Team Bhp justice *seeing a lot of new members keep it up and keep it comming
Old 2nd April 2004, 20:40   #65
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]
Dippy
Hey PS I guess they will put the details in the next issue.. They had last time around
Affirmative!

By the way how about the Videos, is that possible?
Old 3rd April 2004, 00:26   #66
Senior - BHPian

PS RG told me they will be getting a video which RG told me he will aquire from them . So lets wait for it

Cheers
Old 4th April 2004, 03:29   #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (GTO @ April 01 2004,23:42)]Hey Mohits,

Good to know that infamous grey Zen from the speedrun is now a part of team-bhp. What kind of horsepower advantage are you looking at with the high lift cams and double carbs?

Let me know if you are dragging any time soon...would love to come and check your car out.

GTO
my name is kunal
and thanks alottt for making me a part of team-bhp
yes and fs means fahad shaikh
the blue haya busa is owned by him with team fs written on it
and i ll be dragging a lil bit later thats after a month or so cause my cars down with fahad for sum body work
gonna b a very different look and yes
you can anytime check my car out as we can meet up or
workout something like that...
or you can also visit the work shop
its lil bit ahead of bandra kurla complex
near vakola behind naaz hotel
its called fs fast automotive
fahad shaikh 9820519864
Old 4th April 2004, 04:25   #68
Senior - BHPian

Hey Mohits do let us know when ure dragging. It'll be great to meet up with you and Fahad

Cheers
Old 4th April 2004, 13:33   #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Rehaan @ April 01 2004,13:23)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (SPEEDDEMON @ April 01 2004,13:20)]dudes you guys are leaving out the sticker on the back of the car, naming FS FAST AUTOMOTIVE AND TEAM FS, on the grey zen , accent evo and also the white zen, these cars are dont by me, and specially the grey zen was completed in 4 days, we worked all day all night to get the car in racing mode. well all that over working paid off,
Wow speeddemon..great to have you aboard!

The pics were in the other two picture threads...donno how they got left out here...

Tell us some more about yourself and about the mods on all the cars u did!!!

waiting to find out...
cya
Rehaan
hi rehaan,
u guys r doin a great job here man, the coverage of the speed run was cool, all my customers and friends freaked over the photos of their cars, u know how people react when their cars r posted on tyhe net, and dude also the green city (GANGSTA) the front bumper and the bonet is done by me. i am car freak, this is like my hobby, unfortunately i couldnt get my car to the drag , it wasnt ready, u must have seen it sometime ago, golden zen with the wide body kit, i was also planning to get my busa but 2 days before the drag i went over the divider and my front wheel got scrwed, hopefully next i am gonna get everything straitened out. any way you can contact me on cash_fs@hotmail.com, or 9820519864. fahad, cya
Old 4th April 2004, 14:25   #70
Team-BHP Support

Hey Fahad,

Great stuff you have going on!
How did you manage to hit the divider on your busa?! (maybe that story should go in the "race stories" section!)

Tell us about your zen and the mods done and would love to see pics as well.

cya
Rehaan
Old 4th April 2004, 19:22   #71
v12
Distinguished - BHPian

hey cool, We all were wondering what was "Team FS" from a long time. A member Zen had posted a msg abt dargs being held in Navi Mumbai. He said most of the cars had the "Team FS" stickers on them.
we wud like to see pics of ur modded Zen and ur Busa as well.
Old 4th April 2004, 19:25   #72
v12
Distinguished - BHPian

Heres the post by Zen on Formula India :
"There was another drag race last night at Kharghar.. no bikes around this time though. All the cars from last time were around and a few more Citys too. There was this grey zen that was taking on and beating everythign in sight!

Most of the cars had 'Team FS' on the rear windshield. Does that mean anything to anybody? Who are these guys?"

Source: Formula India : Drag Race
Old 5th April 2004, 13:03   #73
Senior - BHPian

Hey fahad

Great to hear from you. Was your golden Zen in the drag last year fitted with an Esteem engine. Cause there was one last year it was driven by my friend Timmy who sadly passed away after the Speed Run so was just wondering if it was urs. Even he had a blue Busa at the time of his death .. he fell of it

Hope to catch u soon

Cheers
Old 5th April 2004, 17:48   #74
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Pferdestärke @ April 02 2004,15:11)]Now since you were an official, can you get the videos from the drag?, according to me they recorded all the races (didnt they?). And also I've been hunting to get all the race details: like the Car, the Driver name, the Reaction Time, the top speed, the quarter mile time (etc), of every race.
(They wont put all the details in next issue of ACI, i guess.. )
Well, the problem is, although the software prints out each run's reaction time, this was not recorded anywhere. They only entered the Elapsed time into the system. This I can get you. I'm sure they have the complete timesheets with them, but just not bothered to enter the results into a PC. If you want any specific times, let me know the car or bike and I'll get em for you. I have the complete entry list with the driver name and vehicle driven if you need anything.

Regards to the video, that was CNBC filming for the Auto Show. No way they will give out the video just yet due to obvious copyright reasons. However, this will be a different story a few months later, after they have aired it.
Old 5th April 2004, 18:02   #75
Senior - BHPian

I hope we can get hands on the video that will be worth watching. I really wanna see the hit off between the SL and the Supra again

Cheers

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks