Team-BHP - INRC - Bangalore, 17 - 19th Aug
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Indian Motorsport (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-motorsport/)
-   -   INRC - Bangalore, 17 - 19th Aug (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-motorsport/27454-inrc-bangalore-17-19th-aug.html)

Anybody planning to go and watch INRC to be held in Ram farms, doodabalapur, am not sure of the name but its around 60km from Bangalore on the way to Hyderabad. Apart from Team MRF and JK, private team - Team Ideal is participating big time with confirmed 9 cars, 2 dropped due to uavailabilty of accessories. Anyone interested can pm me as i can manage some passes to the track if they can reach before the flag off.

Will be there :) . Mind giving me some passes?

Isn't K1000 happening this coming weekend?

Riju, save one for me too. Might tag along with you.

No problemo Rahul, will do. BTW is anyone going on the 15th for the K1000? Supposed to be only bikers on the 15th.

Hey Guys am BACK, am in toooo!!, but whats the pass thing all about? I dont think you need ANY PASS to watch the rally.
Yes may be you are talking bout entry to THE CLUB where cars are flagged off!

Quote:

Originally Posted by krazykul (Post 529712)
Anybody planning to go and watch INRC to be held in Ram farms, doodabalapur, am not sure of the name but its around 60km from Bangalore on the way to Hyderabad. Apart from Team MRF and JK, private team - Team Ideal is participating big time with confirmed 9 cars, 2 dropped due to uavailabilty of accessories. Anyone interested can pm me as i can manage some passes to the track if they can reach before the flag off.

, Team JK has officially been declared dead at the beginning of the season so thought I'd let you know you won't be seeing them yellow cars !!!

rjstyles, pm me your number so that i can reach you in case i could arrange for it, my freind told me if i reach before the flag off, he can give me pass so that i have access to the tracks.

well, as khaadu said no team JK but one of their lead drivers is supposedly driving, not confirmed yet.

MRF will be there in full force running 2 cedias and 1 fiesta and 2 balenos. also a lot of private entries.

like raguram mentioned, no passes required for the actual stages on fri and sat but be sure to reach there well in time before the stage is closed. not sure if they have cordoned off the SSS to be held at jakkur on sunday but i think it should be open for all.

the start this time is in california resorts and not the club as always....

see you guys there....

Quote:

Originally Posted by krazykul (Post 529712)

KRAZYKUL may i know from where did you get all this information from......@ mcl why dont you guys guys come a watch the rally as you guys are more into track racing this will be a good change for you fellas

Chetan, the guys in team ideal are all my friends. is thr anything i said was not correct.

Hi guys you know this time K1000 is really gonna Rock Bangalore. You can't afford to miss it. So all you rally lovers out there, Welcome to Shiddilgatta. Its around 55kms from Bangalore. Come to Chikballapur and take a right turn, its around 16 km on the shiddilgatta road. so meet u guys there.............

hey buddy save me one,
on the way home day before yesterday i did spots rally cars 1 white & red baleno & one green yellow esteem in yelahenka, probably heading over to that place,

Quote:

Originally Posted by killjoy (Post 530291)
well, as khaadu said no team JK but one of their lead drivers is supposedly driving, not confirmed yet.

MRF will be there in full force running 2 cedias and 1 fiesta and 2 balenos. also a lot of private entries....

Whats the scoop on Gaurav Gill? Is he driving. Done with APRC?

Me and a few of my Buddy's from Power wheels will be there to watch the race, do u need any passes at all to watch this race or the SSS at Jakkur.
Can someone confirm the SSS on Sunday.

Quote:

Originally Posted by krazykul (Post 530122)
rjstyles, pm me your number so that i can reach you in case i could arrange for it, my freind told me if i reach before the flag off, he can give me pass so that i have access to the tracks.

does this mean u can take ur ride on the track. will love to know more

MAI Indian National Rally Championship 2007
-Official Press Release-

Record entries received for Bosch K 1000 Rally

Bangalore, 17th August

Yelahanka, Bangalore: A record 48 entries have been received for the Bosch K 1000 Motor Rally, the 4th round of the MAI's Indian National Rally Championship, which will be flagged off from the California Resorts, Yelahanaka in Bangalore on Friday.

While all eyes will be on Team MRF's Gauravsingh Gill (co-driver Moosa Sherief), the overall leader with 32 points after two rounds, a buzz of excitement surrounds the return of former National champion Vikram Mathias to the rallying scene. Mathias and co-driver Nikhil Pai, representing Team Red Rooster, will be behind the wheel of the 2000cc Mitsubishi Cedia, one of three in the fray, the other two being driven by Gill and his teammate Arjun Balu (co-driver Kumar Ramaswamy).

Lying in second place overall is Team MRF's Aroor Arjun Rao (co-driver Satish Kumar) with 17 points, while Arjun Balu is in third with 13. While Aroor finished second behind Gill in the first round at Kochi, Balu took second place behind Gil at Chikmagalur.

1400 cc driver, privateer Amritrajit Ghosh is lying in fourth place with 7 points, while Girijashankar Joshy is in fifth with 6.

The bulk of entries, 25, have been received in the Rally Star Cup, the category for novices, an indication of the popularity motorsports enjoys in the city of Bangalore, in particular, and in Southern India as a whole.

The overall category will also feature a Ford Fiesta in the 1600 N+ category, drivern by Lohit Urs, besides four Balenos. The 1400 cc category has 10 entries, while the 5 Gypsies round off the taly.

There are two lady drivers in the Rally Star Cup, the experienced Anitha Kholay (co-driver Priya T) and Rayna Aranha (co-driver Radhika Chaliha).

Six special stages will be run on the first day, in and around Sidalghata, about 70 kms from Yelahanka. The special stages are named Mulberry (9,57 kms), Silk ( 5.89 kms) and Clay (11.98 kms) and will be run twice, making it a total distance of 55.88 kms. The transport distance on the first day amounts to 171.69 kms, making it a total of 26.57 kms. The same stages will be run on the second day in reverse order. The rally concludes on Sunday with a Super Special Stage measuring 3kms, which will be run twice.

While Mulberry is a flat stage, expected to generate super fast speeds the Silk stage is bumpy and rough. The Clay stage is a mix of bumpy roads and flat stretches, designed to test man and machine to the fullest.