Team-BHP > Motor-Sports > Indian Motorsport

Search this Thread
Old 29th August 2007, 13:13   #16
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by maranellored View Post
Cld u please gimme the exact location of this place in Madhapur ?
Cross cyber gateway and cyber pearl and keeping going on left hand side you will see Raheja's IT park, Mindspace. Make sure you carry some ID, as these guys are not letting me ( I work here) also inside without one

Satish, which building are you in? I am in Maximus Towers which is about 25 meters from where the F1 car is located.
Old 29th August 2007, 15:24   #17
Senior - BHPian

I also work in Maximus towers. It is building 2B something. The second of the two from the gate. I work for SumTotal. How about you. I thought your office is located in B.Hills?
Old 30th August 2007, 22:48   #18
BHPian

This is what I call F1 Nirvana!!! Lucky you mate!! thanks for sharing.
Old 31st August 2007, 11:16   #19
BHPian

Hey fellow BHPians, seeing this post I feel like sharing my experience when I had my first and only :( encounter with a F1 beasty. It was in Malaysia's Surya KLCC towers within the Petronas Towers complex. Me and my better half were just roaming around and suddenly what I see, a F1 car right in front of me, with just a glass wall between us! Unfortunately couldn't get past it, but believe me, it was and is one of the most exciting events of my life. Check out the pics below.

I also went to Sepang but alas, no luck there, it was empty!

Last edited by Zappo : 2nd September 2007 at 17:19. Reason: Resized the image. Please post only thumbnails.
Old 31st August 2007, 22:58   #20
BHPian

Guys, i would like to share my experience in spotting the F1 cars, it was during the London Auto show in 2006 where i got a chance to meet the Williams, Honda, Ferrari and Renault F1 cars..

Last edited by Zappo : 2nd September 2007 at 17:34. Reason: Images restored. Please post proper thumbnails. How-To article available on the board.
Old 4th September 2007, 02:06   #21
BHPian

Wow! Great pictures of F1 cars guys! I have been to a few races but never got close enough to touch a F1 car!!

The scream of an F1 car is truly amazing. Multiply that by 22 and it's one great symphony. I recorded it on my cellphone and it is currently my ring tone. I get interesting looks when my phone starts ringing (screaming) when I am in a store.

I can't wait for the day when I can chill with a Kingfisher in hand while experiencing a F1 race in India soon!

Most Viewed