Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd June 2013, 11:51   #31
BHPian

Re: Go Karting in Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbelAFC View Post
How is the E-Zone track layout now?
I had been there recently. The track is good and Karts are good too. I would suggest to begin with Dominator kart for your first outing, then you can go for the pro Kart have some good laps.

They have bought a ATR kinda plane which they plan to place in the middle of the track as a restaurant! It would be only a novelty thing, wouldn't add much to the track.

Last edited by mac187 : 3rd June 2013 at 11:53.
Old 3rd June 2013, 11:59   #32
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac187 View Post

I had been there recently. The track is good and Karts are good too. I would suggest to begin with Dominator kart for your first outing, then you can go for the pro Kart have some good laps.

They have bought a ATR kinda plane which they plan to place in the middle of the track as a restaurant! It would be only a novelty thing, wouldn't add much to the track.
Thank you mac187, I'll go there shortly .
Old 3rd June 2013, 12:00   #33
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

I think you mean begin with the Raptor. Dominator was their quickest kart, its defunct now.
Old 3rd June 2013, 12:11   #34
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by binz View Post

I think you mean begin with the Raptor. Dominator was their quickest kart, its defunct now.
What are the different karts they've got not? I remember they had the Raptor and Dominator the last time I went there.
Old 5th June 2013, 11:52   #35
BHPian

Quote:
The aircraft there is an old dc 3 a real Beauty !
Old 11th June 2013, 16:48   #36
Senior - BHPian

Does any of these tracks have a podium that can accommodate about 8-10 people with a view of the entire track?
Old 11th June 2013, 17:57   #37
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mail4ajo View Post
Does any of these tracks have a podium that can accommodate about 8-10 people with a view of the entire track?
For onroad RC races ?
Old 14th June 2013, 18:29   #38
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shashank.nk View Post
For onroad RC races ?
Yes. Since no offroad events seem to be happening, thought we can convert to onroad races.
Old 14th June 2013, 19:21   #39
BHPian

We have a track at Patel's Inn in RT Nagar Near the BDA Complex. Cant say if its good or bad as i have never been to any of them yet. Noticed this one when i went to attend a function there. Yes My son did enjoy few laps, they had small ones for kids as well .

Last edited by vinukm : 14th June 2013 at 19:24. Reason: Grammer corrected
Old 14th June 2013, 20:31   #40
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mail4ajo View Post
Yes. Since no offroad events seem to be happening, thought we can convert to onroad races.
Yes great idea ! May be we can have some small off road races too. Like buggy and SCT. Hope it works out. Sad to see things deteriorate so badly in the city where it all began.
Old 15th June 2013, 00:14   #41
Senior - BHPian

Got around to do some laps at E zone.. it is a long drive from Lavelle road during traffic hours!
The track is quite bumpy around the pit area and visibility quite low due to the dim lighting and scratched visors.

Signed up for 12 laps, after 3 laps a problem developed and I started losing power at a couple of corners, 2 laps later i pulled in and asked for a new kart.

managed to get some decent laps in, but had to re spend 1-2 laps getting the tires warm

Best Lap : 29.3 in the 9bhp intruder kart at my first visit (Dominator wasnt available)

The white board said lap record of 28.7, is this quickest for the day or could it be overall?

Last edited by Hatari : 15th June 2013 at 00:16.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks