Old 24th November 2007, 10:25   #31
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by aZa View Post
Khaadu you got me infected with the sideways bug lol
, what did I tell you ???
Old 24th November 2007, 20:16   #32
Senior - BHPian

The event was great fun guys.....too tired to post a report so just posting some pics.

More pics later.
Old 24th November 2007, 21:03   #33
BHPian

Guys i'll post more pics later.

Here's my pic.

Old 24th November 2007, 21:26   #34
BHPian

awsome event...!! had FUNand lot of dirt too...lol! KHAADU did some serious SIDEWAYS ..
il come up to you for some classes..man

il let the pic do the talking...upload them soon boys!!

Last edited by noidaboy : 24th November 2007 at 21:29.
Old 24th November 2007, 23:20   #35
BANNED

Guys, Im waiting to see the videos of the drift on the last corner in the M800 ....... !!!

Lets see if I can keep the swift where I want it to .... I ended up clocking 109 in the swift even after all those embarassing tail outs at almost every corner :-( !!! Qualified in all 3 categories --- but the best is qualifying in the Alto 800 in the open category , others still can't get over that . Was just 3 sec slower than the fastest guy so it shall be fun competing with the big mean cars in the open category .

Doesn't anyone have the pics of the toppled Wagon R and then the water tanker .... Im serious , the water tanker also flipped over while cornering hard !!!
Old 25th November 2007, 02:56   #36

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaadu75 View Post
Guys, Im waiting to see the videos of the drift on the last corner in the M800 ....... !!!

Lets see if I can keep the swift where I want it to .... I ended up clocking 109 in the swift even after all those embarassing tail outs at almost every corner :-( !!! Qualified in all 3 categories --- but the best is qualifying in the Alto 800 in the open category , others still can't get over that . Was just 3 sec slower than the fastest guy so it shall be fun competing with the big mean cars in the open category .

Doesn't anyone have the pics of the toppled Wagon R and then the water tanker .... Im serious , the water tanker also flipped over while cornering hard !!!
great khaadu,congrats!!finally we have a reason to come on the day of the finals.
i think you are made for the 800cc and the 1000cc class....
Old 25th November 2007, 07:38   #37
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellspawn View Post
great khaadu,congrats!!finally we have a reason to come on the day of the finals.
i think you are made for the 800cc and the 1000cc class....
What 1000 cc class ... I didn't take part in that category !! And if you thinking that I drove the alto in that category -- you got it wrong coz I drove the alto in the open category and I did make it in that also !!

Races start at 8 am .... and its a knockout round now -- and the races start with the 800 category .
Old 25th November 2007, 11:21   #38
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaadu75 View Post
What 1000 cc class ... I didn't take part in that category !! And if you thinking that I drove the alto in that category -- you got it wrong coz I drove the alto in the open category and I did make it in that also !!

Races start at 8 am .... and its a knockout round now -- and the races start with the 800 category .

cheers: 3 Cheers for Khaadu !!!!! Never knew you were into serious "Sideways" and stuff. All the best to you & all participating Team-Bhpians How did the Autopsyche Brigade fare ??

Cheers
Old 25th November 2007, 20:38   #39
BANNED

And its finally over .... made it to the semis in the M800 category and that too in a carbed one !!! Messed up in the 1400 cc category or else I wud have gotten till the semis there as well .... ( guys at the venue know what I did ) .

All in all a good week end ..... though the best part is that this week end has a few of the Delhi drag team members shift over to Rallying , the thrill of going sideways beats the hell out of going fast in a straight line , right guys ???

Im sure the guys will soon be posting pics and videos ... really looking forward to one specific video .

Wish there were more of these events in Delhi ... !!
Old 25th November 2007, 20:39   #40
aZa
Senior - BHPian

Ricky - PHILIPOS was pwnage spree !! He was clocking the fastest times in autopsyche'd Esteem and Gypsy! I dont remember the charts arush could tell us more.

Our very own tbhpian Noida_Boy picked up 2nd place in 1400cC class! Cheers to him!!

Quote:
All in all a good week end ..... though the best part is that this week end has a few of the Delhi drag team members shift over to Rallying , the thrill of going sideways beats the hell out of going fast in a straight line , right guys ???
True That khaadu !!!!

Last edited by aZa : 25th November 2007 at 20:40.
Old 25th November 2007, 20:46   #41
BANNED

aza@ Im hoping to get the videos this time atleast .... though wudn't mind if I cud lay my hands on the videos from last years auto x !! Ill do whatever has to be done as long as I get the videos ...

Any pics from today .... ??

Also I believe that Gill did some quick laps in the SX4 after I left ... wud have loved to stay back but had to go for the appointment Id been post poning since Fri .
Old 25th November 2007, 21:29   #42
aZa
Senior - BHPian

Khaadu yep he did a few laps, the SX4 was covered with dirt at end of it. Got loads of pics and videos from yesterday today and the rally school. Will give it to you on a CD or DVD
Old 25th November 2007, 21:30   #43
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aZa View Post
Ricky - PHILIPOS was pwnage spree !! He was clocking the fastest times in autopsyche'd Esteem and Gypsy! I dont remember the charts arush could tell us more.
98sec in his esteem as what i remember...he was a pro flying around..

Quote:
Our very own tbhpian Noida_Boy picked up 2nd place in 1400cC class! Cheers to him!!
thanx alot!! and to our TEAM who was there to cheer and support

Quote:
True That khaadu !!!!
trUeeee true SIDEWAYZ is the WAY now.....and KHADDU does it PHAADU.. i will never for get the amazing runs you took over these two days and the best was when you smoked an alto doing sideways and the ALTO guy banged his car into the cones in frustration..lol you rock man

Last edited by noidaboy : 25th November 2007 at 21:32.
Old 26th November 2007, 11:03   #44
BHPian

Wow!

I saw a yellow Gypsy toppling up yesterday in the semi finals. Dont remember the name of the guy, but I guess ultimately he was the winner in the 1300 cc catagory. One query though...

Why was it that only Gypsys were taking a high jump on the 'bridge', is it something technical or related to shape etc? Other powerfull cars like OHC, SX4 etc simple passed over the bridge..

The guy in the black SX4 was classy driver. He showed some real stunts in the demo lap in the end!
Old 26th November 2007, 11:11   #45
Senior - BHPian

I was there yesterday, and clicked approx 700 photos of car and the crowd there but will post a few....

Cheers Noidaboy for the victory !!!!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks