Team-BHP > Motor-Sports > Indian Motorsport
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th January 2006, 01:50   #61
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by v1p3r
Do you have an inferiority complex? Does your self-justification and gratification come from putting other people down?

We are saying, wow, nice car, great build...and all you can think of is putting a NA Baleno down with a TURBO Vtec engined Zen. Grow up...
Sorry if I hurt you. Will try to grow up. peace.

Last edited by The Wolf : 27th January 2006 at 01:52.
Old 27th January 2006, 01:53   #62
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wolf
That should disappoint lotta baleno, infact suzuki boys...but life is fair sometimes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wolf
Im not talking about a baleno at all here...and yeah if you wanna get up close and personal
Please make up your mind. I'm not getting personal.
Old 27th January 2006, 01:57   #63
Senior - BHPian

Offtopic: In a couple of months, There's gonna be a war in India between Suzuki fans vs Honda fans. I wouldn't be surprised if Blueboy shoots down Honda owners and Thewolf beheading Maruti owners.The way things are going,its gonna be a blood bath for sure.

I'm gonna sit this one out.
Old 27th January 2006, 02:07   #64
Senior - BHPian

I have nothing against Honda cars. I have owned OHCs, not one but TWO, and I may be picking up another, more powerful Honda in the near future.

Since I am paying for all this, it is safe to assume that I have tremendous respect for Hondas and the value they offer. I just wish that other people have the same respect for other brands.
Old 27th January 2006, 02:33   #65
Senior - BHPian

My bro in law is buying a baleno as per my inputs(he doesnt want to buy second hand cars so vtecs out)...does that say enough guys?? There has never been a doubt in my mind about how good that car is...nor do I hate suzuki's as my other car is a suzuki(Im still paying off the loan on it..hee hee)...but fact here is not how much you love those cars or how emotional you can get, rather its about deciding which car is better on which front and I would stand for facts with respect to power and talk against it with respect to ride quality.

Last edited by Domnic : 27th January 2006 at 06:31.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks