Team-BHP > Motor-Sports > Indian Motorsport
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th June 2008, 11:26   #61
BHPian

Well as of date nothing beats speedzone, but its sad its gone. what ever this new place is it has sunk to the shakles pretty quick, the managment better sort it out, as of now i feel the karting place on mysore road is the best one in b'lore, its a decent track and the karts a ok to deal with if not really bad, before i left bangalore the place had some nice karts brand new but were expensive to ride around.
Old 17th June 2008, 11:42   #62
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by v1p3r View Post
I think he lives in Marathalli or something.
Not really Mr Viper, i beleive that mysore road, rt nagar are all a little outskirtish areas, and are a bit too far for people around the Koramangala, BTM,marathahalli areas.atleast tha't my personal opinion,and i find that people who are proper bangalorians may have a different opinion. Beleive it or not that's one strong point which these torq guys have got, and they are making good use of it.
Old 17th June 2008, 12:10   #63
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shock View Post
rt nagar are all a little outskirtish areas, and are a bit too far for people around the Koramangala, BTM,marathahalli areas.
RT Nagar and outskirts, thats new to me. Infact if you look up an 8 yr old city map of Bangalore I don't think these places that you mentioned even figured there.

Sorry for going OT folks.
Old 17th June 2008, 13:29   #64
BHPian

Agreed..but the fact is that these are the hotspots as of now, and more people withlot's of cash in their pockets can come to torque easily on a Sunday morning.
Old 30th June 2008, 18:44   #65
Jay
BHPian

Quote:
Not really Mr Viper, i beleive that mysore road, rt nagar are all a little outskirtish areas, and are a bit too far for people around the Koramangala, BTM,marathahalli areas.
Well my friend as far as i know, people consider Marathahalli outskirtish compared to RT Nagar...

Quote:
Agreed..but the fact is that these are the hotspots as of now, and more people withlot's of cash in their pockets can come to torque easily on a Sunday morning.
People with lots of cash in their pockets go anywhere and everywhere possible, not been to torq... but have been to Grips during weekends and have seen the crowd there, its madness...

Whats more important than the accessibility of the place is the place itself, how good it is. Initially people thought grips was too far but then when it got popular, people started going there in huge numbers...

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks