Team-BHP > Motor-Sports > Indian Motorsport

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 23rd February 2005, 17:09   #16
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudra Sen
Rtech, it may be easier for you to find out the real stuff.
Till then one can only guess.
Working on it. There will be consequences if this is found to be true.
Old 23rd February 2005, 21:38   #17
BANNED

Well... heres something to chew on... the time keeper is a tuner (?) what more can I say.......
Old 23rd February 2005, 22:11   #18
Senior - BHPian

yeah and apparently his cars are doing amazingly good without modding engines and gearboxes.
Old 23rd February 2005, 22:14   #19
BANNED

Sad stuff

:WTF: very sad start to a great beginning especially for something that we have seen only thrice in bombay

after whats been thrown at the common people this year i still prefer the drags at khargar guys
Old 23rd February 2005, 22:16   #20
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman91
yeah and apparently his cars are doing amazingly good without modding engines and gearboxes.
not just amazingly well.. SEXCEPTIONALLY well.
Old 23rd February 2005, 22:18   #21
Senior - BHPian

haha...also heard that the black vtec bent its valves on saturday and got new ones ready by sunday morning. thats called dedication to the sport...what say?
Old 23rd February 2005, 23:20   #22
Senior - BHPian

Too many people pulling the strings, didn't I always say it was just a circus. They are inconsiderate enough to overlook the people dedicated to the sport. Weren't there reports of mal-timings last year too? So I heard, from participant types.

It's time to take it to a different level, where it's more than just a brand building exercise gone all wrong. I guess one of the former motorspot governing authorities should step in.
Old 23rd February 2005, 23:49   #23
Team-BHP Support

hey bhp , wasnt there sumthing fishy with u're qualifying as well ?

manson .
Old 23rd February 2005, 23:56   #24
bhp
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by manson
hey bhp , wasnt there sumthing fishy with u're qualifying as well ?

manson .
yup dude the commentator said i won when i lost to another ikon by atleast 5 feet bcoz i couldnt take a good launch
Old 24th February 2005, 09:35   #25
Tom
BHPian

is MMAI or FMSCI directly involved in the time keeping for the ACI events?
Old 24th February 2005, 09:47   #26
Senior - BHPian

they are supposed to be involved with MAI but i dont think so. there is no way MAI will keep quiet.
Old 24th February 2005, 11:15   #27
Team-BHP Support

lmfao..

been there.. heard that.. had that cheating thingie idea run in my head.. to add spice, there were people sitting on top of lauch side sensor on chairs in bangalore, what if they cut the lights with the legs..

whatever said and done, unless and until the authorities in this case MAI/FMSCI or for that matter ACI does something about it or clarifies, all this will go on...

and in my books till then the winner takes it all, and i wudnt make coments on a PUBLIC FORUM..
Old 24th February 2005, 11:48   #28
Tom
BHPian

whats FMSCI and MAI's involvement in the ACI events other than making money in licenses?
Old 24th February 2005, 13:51   #29
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaggu
lmfao..

been there.. heard that.. had that cheating thingie idea run in my head.. to add spice, there were people sitting on top of lauch side sensor on chairs in bangalore, what if they cut the lights with the legs..

whatever said and done, unless and until the authorities in this case MAI/FMSCI or for that matter ACI does something about it or clarifies, all this will go on...

and in my books till then the winner takes it all, and i wudnt make coments on a PUBLIC FORUM..
Jaggu till these questions get raised by a larger audience how would you expect to rally support if this is true. Agree with you that the winner takes it all but only till the truth comes out. Please remember forums like these are the voice of a person who cannot get to the right authorities directly.

If ACI has the proof of such a malpractice it is high time they came out with the facts and accept what has happened rather than trying to cover up at the background. Also if MAI licences are mandatory for these events, it automatically becomes their(MAI's) duty to scruitiny, authorise and co-manage these events.

Request members who know people in ACI, MAI to confirm wether the points raised in this thread are true. If it is found to be true also request to let this information to be made public.
Old 24th February 2005, 15:01   #30
ken

But what could be the reason to make alterations to the drag timings? Are you trying to say that some of the timekeepers were bought out by riders/drivers with deep pockets just so that they could get an ego boost???
Closed Thread

Most Viewed