Team-BHP > Motor-Sports > Indian Motorsport
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th December 2008, 23:09   #31
Senior - BHPian

@Himashu..I ill check with EYantre and revert back in a day.
Old 13th December 2008, 01:27   #32
BHPian

Awesome!!! But how come no talk outside? Who are the sponsors apart from GMR? Kutlee, why dont you take the plunge? Yash? Naveen?
Old 13th December 2008, 10:48   #33
BHPian

Although the dates could have been declared a bit earlier, I pray that the event turns out to be a success!
Old 13th December 2008, 10:54   #34
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tadukuttan View Post
Of course it is! Please do join...
Due to recent turn around of events, I think I should be able to make it to this one. But as a spectator ONLY.
Old 13th December 2008, 10:59   #35
DKG
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominator View Post
I am just hoping that for me logistics is not a hindrance to transport the cars.
Do make it happen, would be a lovely event for all of us to meet and have fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by furioussphinx View Post
Who are the sponsors apart from GMR?
Do please call up the organisers for specific details.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amit_D View Post
hey guys, is this event only for fourwheels, or bikes as well?
I believe its open to the entire range of bikes too ( ones sold in India) and the imported ones.

Mr. Mandeep Singh Dhingra, an official of the organising committee may also be contacted for assistance with your queries at 9246526520

Once the APMSC site is uploaded with the event specifics I will post its link so entrants would get clear instructions on how to register for participation
Old 13th December 2008, 11:58   #36
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885 View Post
Thanks for the invite kutlee, but neither me nor my car do drags anymore.
Oh poor MCL, you are GROWING old chapp!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tadukuttan View Post
Of course it is! Please do join...
And you guys have a blasting ride [200 kph] to Hyderabad from Bangalore. Be safe!

Guess the favorite of the forum is Wolf in his VTEC eh? Advance congrats buddy!
Old 13th December 2008, 14:20   #37
Senior - BHPian

Hello bangy boys, chennai annas and bombay bhais and all the southies, northies and all of the teambhpians, come down to this great event as a participants, guests or tech support / moral support team members for the participants.

We in hyderabad will arrange beautiful meet in hyderabad and feed you all with the delicacies of the authentic hyderabadi food(chicken biryani, keema bara mirchi, harabara kabab,... to name a few!!!) and oh! some wine too(i remember few guys from mumbai and banglore were drooling over the pics of the wine and cheese meet we had few weeks ago here in hyderabad.

@DKji, now the onus lies on you to secure special passes to the stands and pits. Better we can have a special area for Team-bhpians.

Regarding the t-shirts theme, I would suggest the team-bhp default theme - BHP Silver i.e. black shirts and the logo which appears on the top of each page. Since January is not hot in Hyderabad, black would not be an issue.

Guys, also some of you have attended the drag races had faced some issues, so please mention some things so that we can do some preparation on our part in case of some shortcomings from the organizers.

@DKji, can you forward the links of the speedruns to the organizers so that they can take some feed back given by the team-bhpians. I think there was a dedicated thread as well for feedback and suggestions for conducting such events.

@suren181, come anna its time for you to participate in your verna!!! never mind you don't win the first place but I am sure you will be on the podium. We can ask avi bhai's contact to lend you a peete's box and K&N extreme kit for this race and also you can oblige to put his sticker/banner on your car.

Raj.

Last edited by kkr2k2 : 13th December 2008 at 14:27.
Old 13th December 2008, 22:27   #38
DKG
Senior - BHPian

Raj in a day or two the APMSC site will be updated with all the relevant info on this event. Will post a note when that happens. As I've posted contact numbers of people on the organising committee please do call them direct if anyone needs clarifications or special arrangements.

I guess one could even volunteer help. I'm sure the APMSC can do with more hands

I'm excited that something like this is happening in Hyd and its wonderful to see you all respond so positively. We have quite a few "old hands" from the racing circuit in Hyderabad and so things should come out very well

Last edited by DKG : 13th December 2008 at 22:34.
Old 13th December 2008, 23:47   #39

IF i'm gonna make it den its gonna be my first time!!
sure wanna know how it feels to partcipate in one!
Fingers Crossed for my OHC VTEC!
And ya this is my first post!
Old 14th December 2008, 15:12   #40
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKG View Post
Raj in a day or two the APMSC site will be updated with all the relevant info on this event. Will post a note when that happens. As I've posted contact numbers of people on the organising committee please do call them direct if anyone needs clarifications or special arrangements.

I guess one could even volunteer help. I'm sure the APMSC can do with more hands

I'm excited that something like this is happening in Hyd and its wonderful to see you all respond so positively. We have quite a few "old hands" from the racing circuit in Hyderabad and so things should come out very well
Thanks DKG . If not for you @ Team BHP,I wouldn't have known about the event.I spoke to Mandeep now and he sounds very optimistic about the whole event.
Any event of this magnitude has to be planned and announced well in advance. I am based in Bangalore and the cars are in Mumbai. For the kind of cars we run at these events the logistics and planning involved is tremendous. I am still hopeful that we are able to participate. The major attraction is the venue. Apart from Jakkur in Bangalore, we have not been able to run the cars on good surfaces. If you are able to attract the Bangalore & Mumbai cars at full strength it will make for a very memorable experience for all you guys in Hyderabad.
Old 14th December 2008, 19:26   #41
BHPian

Welcome to tbhp bro! You will have a blast here!

I am hoping that you do go bro! I bet its one hec of a feeling! I am waiting to see your beast in its full glory!

Cheers
Shrey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graven View Post

Last edited by ssjr0498 : 14th December 2008 at 19:34.
Old 15th December 2008, 10:08   #42
DKG
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominator View Post
If you are able to attract the Bangalore & Mumbai cars at full strength it will make for a very memorable experience for all you guys in Hyderabad.
That's just the idea in starting this thread early on so word spreads. It would be fantastic if you guys participate.
Old 15th December 2008, 13:47   #43
Senior - BHPian

T-Shirts

i checked with my office PR folks and they tell me that eyantra is best avoided. we have had some bad experiences with them. they have given me the contact of another T-shirt vendor who we now use, and can give us t-shirts with logo printed between 90 -120 Rs. per T-shirt, depending on the quality of the T-shirt selected and the printing.

if there is an interest in getting the T-shirts, please let me know. we can discuss furhter on the 21st meet.

Bangy/Mumbai boys, this goes for you fellas as well.
Old 15th December 2008, 15:03   #44
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by headers View Post
Guess the favorite of the forum is Wolf in his VTEC eh? Advance congrats buddy!
Thanks...but this is a competitive sport so anything can happen and Im no God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graven View Post
All da best Khizer...Im sure you will do more than just justice to your wroom machine if you make it!

BTW, pls introduce yourself in the introduction thread so that the Thbp family knows who you are and what you are upto these days

McLaren: Your signature "TC swift:45bhp/8KGM on butt dyno & lots of attitude.
NO car:16.287sec 1/4 mile(unbeaten TILL DATE). "

Care to explain mate??? Dint quite understand!!!

Sorry for having gone offtopic, Mods pls delete if felt unnecessary, am just curious about the figures...

Last edited by The Wolf : 15th December 2008 at 15:08.
The Wolf is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th December 2008, 15:39   #45
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wolf View Post
McLaren: Your signature "TC swift:45bhp/8KGM on butt dyno & lots of attitude.
NO car:16.287sec 1/4 mile(unbeaten TILL DATE). "

Care to explain mate??? Dint quite understand!!!

Sorry for having gone offtopic, Mods pls delete if felt unnecessary, am just curious about the figures...
Unbeaten timing for a NA baleno officially timed. Dont fret about it, that signature is there just for timepass .

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks