Team-BHP - Race Legends Drag Race on 23rd & 24th May, 2009 @ Kharghar
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Indian Motorsport (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-motorsport/)
-   -   Race Legends Drag Race on 23rd & 24th May, 2009 @ Kharghar (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-motorsport/58432-race-legends-drag-race-23rd-24th-may-2009-kharghar-2.html)

The event hasn't been cancelled and is perfectly in place for the 23rd and 24th as of now. Seems unlikely that it will be postponed. Though we'll have to buy passes which aren't really cheap going at 1 grand. All I know of it as of now.

Well it is good to have passes if you look at it, Crowd will be filtered.
Yes 1k is a bit tough.

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Wolf (Post 1299016)
Heard its cancelled!

Where did you hear that..??

Does anyone know whom to approach for the passes?

everybody can avail the passes of the event from the workshop of A.R.Motosports

Have no idea where you'll be able to get them. Though I should be able to get it from A.R so let me know if you want any.

This is too early a notice. No time to prepare anything.
Does anyone from Team-bhp have any details, if its confirmed. Its just a week away.

Quote:

Originally Posted by slingshot (Post 1299896)
It's not been cancelled and its unlikely that it will be postponed. Though what I'm irritated about is that we'll have to buy passes which aren't what you would call cheap at 1 grand.

1K :Shockked:

that is insane. logic behind crowd filtering is ok. but i hope this doesn't filter out the enthusiasts as well.

Puzz,

You have a valid point and I'm sure that all the BHpians will make their efforts to keep this info updated to all on this thread, but i think I will not rush to buy tickets now as it is not worth the money and to wait last minute, I doubt if it is going to be a full house that you will not get a ticket later and closer to the event.

Wait and watch and follow the thread.

Cheers,
:thumbs up

Any updates on the event will be great. Are the dates confirmed or is it going to get postponed?

yeah even i wanna know the exact address !!

(hehe (6) this should be funn :D )

Quote:

Originally Posted by iceman91 (Post 1299915)
Well it is good to have passes if you look at it, Crowd will be filtered.
Yes 1k is a bit tough.

Wow. Thats a first isnt it? I cannot imagine Drags without all those monkeys trying to sneak a look at a car and try to guess if its a Zen or Alto.

Yes crowd will be filtered. However 1k is pretty steep to watch a drag event, where participants have to anyway pay for entry and where sponsors are not that hard to find.

So who all from team-bhp participating? Jigs?

Guys the website is up. Welcome to our site Please visit for more details.

Way to go Rajit and Co. I wish you all the best for this event.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTO (Post 1298118)
Attachment 135046

Attachments at the bottom of this post:

- Drag race schedule
- Application forms
- Regulations - 4 wheelers
- Regulations - 2 wheelers

Quote:

Originally Posted by nikibusa (Post 1302251)
Way to go Rajit and Co. I wish you all the best for this event.

thanx dude. need all the support from you guys