Team-BHP - DIRT MANIA : Bangalore Boys Enjoy
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Indian Motorsport (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-motorsport/)
-   -   DIRT MANIA : Bangalore Boys Enjoy (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-motorsport/60625-dirt-mania-bangalore-boys-enjoy.html)

DIRT MANIA an off road track has been opened at Kanakpura in Bangalore complete with Yamaha ATVs ranging from 100 to 600 / 700 cc. I havent yet had the chance to visit because of my exams. Saw the news on NEWS 9.

Anyone whos visited the place please post your pics and experience.

WOW that's something I'm looking forward to.Guessing the prices are going to be pretty steep initially.

Quote:

Originally Posted by eagle_f1 (Post 1355218)
DIRT MANIA an off road track has been opened at Kanakpura in ...

mmm, now that would be something to checkout -- an off road track.

Next time if we pass through kanakpura, would like to check it out and see if this is any good to hold beginner 4x4 sessions about techniques & recovery etc.

Don't get your hopes up. It appears to cater only ATVs, dirt bikes and RC trucks.

Dirt Mania - Off Road Adventure Park

Quote:

Originally Posted by pranava999 (Post 1355231)
WOW that's something I'm looking forward to.Guessing the prices are going to be pretty steep initially.

Its actually very affordable... One lap of the track costs 300 bucks I guess... Atleast that was the price on the opening day.. Have'nt gone after that... I heard from the owner Zubair that he's planning to bring down a couple of them Chinese Off Road bikes too.... Obviously only a selected few regulars will be allowed to ride those and they will be charged more too...

300!! for a LAP, u must be joking that is reasonable/affordable.

Quote:

Originally Posted by iceman91 (Post 1427928)
300!! for a LAP, u must be joking that is reasonable/affordable.

Its 2 LAPS for 300 and on weekends its 350

Official site of the dirt mania adventure park.

A showcase video on the site.

YouTube - Dirt Mania 1

Wow, I am going to be here next time I am in Bangalore....Any idea on the cost to run your own RCs or renting them?

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedfreak7116 (Post 1427619)
Its actually very affordable... One lap of the track costs 300 bucks I guess... Atleast that was the price on the opening day.. Have'nt gone after that... I heard from the owner Zubair that he's planning to bring down a couple of them Chinese Off Road bikes too.... Obviously only a selected few regulars will be allowed to ride those and they will be charged more too...

Bangalore guys are lucky that they have so many placed for practising.
BTW are you talking about Zubair Ali Jung?

Quote:

Originally Posted by wheelieboy (Post 1441029)
Bangalore guys are lucky that they have so many placed for practising.
BTW are you talking about Zubair Ali Jung?

You are right bro !!!!!!!

Checked on the cost for RCs. 250Rs with RC car and one tank of fuel ie 150ml which should last about 15 minutes. If you have your own car, 500Rs/hr. Its not a RC purpose built track, so feel prices are on the higher side.

ATV prices seem to be attractive.