Team-BHP > Motor-Sports > Indian Motorsport
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th October 2009, 11:52   #31
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shock View Post
Guys..we are having some issues with the use of pay and practice facility. seems it doesn't leave much room open for the general public. And we may have to book up exclusively.

We are having some discussions with the MMSC authorities, and that's why the dates postponed. I will update you guys as soon as i get a reply from them.
can you shed some light on the format of the track day?

can we do our thing when we get there? or do we have to stick to some learning schedule, only drive with jagat, etc..?

i am not interested in learning anything from the pros, but wouldnt mind getting some laps in.
Old 13th October 2009, 08:09   #32
Senior - BHPian

for a pay and practice session - the priority goes for anyone who books the track up. So if you are having such a session, it will be in your interest to book up the track. Simply because on a pay and practice session - there will be others driving as well, and you cannot claim exclusivity.
Old 13th October 2009, 09:34   #33
BHPian

WOW.

Does this mean if I come that side ever and if the Track has not been booked exclusively, I can also just pay and drive ?

Cool.
Old 15th October 2009, 11:14   #34
BHPian

Guys..It seems we won't be able to work out a day for this, this month. The next time we do it ,We will have to make it exclusive and the costs and all will vary. I don't want to keep on postponing this, and put up another tentative date as well. So for the time being we are cancelling this, and will fix up the dates. Planning to have this next month last or later. Will keep you all posted.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks