Team-BHP > Motor-Sports > Indian Motorsport
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th August 2005, 19:17   #31
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badcheetah
I managed to speak to Karun , and ask him why did he opted for a british Licence , and he said it was much easier and cheaper. and plus he know at tht time that our Man Mr.Hussain would again do some panga or some thing , for chumma sake. indian Licence costs 10 lacks , brit was only 3 lacks ........

Lets listen to his side of the story , before we all start making our own assumptions.

Correct me if i am wrong

Cheetah Out ..
Let me state here that I am NOT an ardent Nazir fan(again)... having said that.... dude... easier... cheaper... WHATEVA... then dont cry abt it now and blame someone else for YOUR mistakes.... as the saying goes... you throw peanuts you get...... yes..... anyone.... MONKEY'S... thats precisely what KC has done so now TOUGH... deal with it... and cheetah.. if you could get KC to come on here and give his side of the story... that would be good too....
Rebuttal's anyone??
Old 20th August 2005, 19:45   #32
Senior - BHPian

This is certainly not a good year for KC. I heard, he received a 3 race ban from World Series by Renault for dangerous driving in the wet....almost too out a marshal..it seems.
Old 20th August 2005, 23:08   #33
Senior - BHPian

Hey, cheetah has pointed out something that we didn't look into, KC's side of the story. Man, I'm sure 7 lakhs is no small change, even in motorsport. Also, please note KC said he was sure NH would interfere in some way if he were driving under an Indian licence.

I have finally understood the licence issue, as being more of a passport than a regular licence!

2l8uloose, next time you're down here, all poison's on you, mate!!!
Old 21st August 2005, 11:03   #34
Team-BHP Support

Indian licence costs 10 lakhs!! Lol, that's the biggest load of BS i've ever heard! Anyone here can log onto the MAI website and see that a International licence cost's a couple of thousand rupees. Convert that into UKŁ and it is MUCH cheaper! Suggest Cheetah speak to KC and ask him for another excuse!
Old 21st August 2005, 11:58   #35
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rtech
Indian licence costs 10 lakhs!! Lol, that's the biggest load of BS i've ever heard! Anyone here can log onto the MAI website and see that a International licence cost's a couple of thousand rupees. Convert that into UKŁ and it is MUCH cheaper! Suggest Cheetah speak to KC and ask him for another excuse!
hahahha.. I was wondering when your tubelight would flicker on Rtech...... looks like all the rain in Bombay has clogged you up a bit buddy
I already asked Cheetah to get KC on here for a lil Chin wag... what say ppl?
And to Viper... your on but I suggest you don't hold your breath... got a better idea... next time your in Bombay poison's on me... what say
Old 21st August 2005, 17:37   #36
Senior - BHPian

Boss, poison jahaan bhi mile, I'll come!
Old 21st August 2005, 21:02   #37
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by v1p3r
Boss, poison jahaan bhi mile, I'll come!
done deal.... but ithna bhi despo mat ho ja...now we'd better stop or else BIG BROTHER"read as MOD's" will get angry
Lets start another thread... called DRINKING.. what say?
Old 22nd August 2005, 12:18   #38
BHPian

wonder what KC's next excuse will be all that about Mr. NH would interfere with anything else is a whole lot of bull **** too.... 10 lakhs for an indian licence, man where did he come up with that one... tell him to give a valid reason, i dont think he can cause there isn't one... he should accept it and live with the mistake he made..
Old 22nd August 2005, 13:34   #39
BANNED

DUH YEA papps... you just got it that he's a BULLS***artist?
Old 23rd August 2005, 12:03   #40
BHPian

lol 2L8uLoose
havent been much on the site lately
Old 23rd August 2005, 17:25   #41
BANNED

Some time ago I had asked our friend BADCHEETAH to get KC to give his response here.. apparently he couldnt have been able to call or email or fax or send a carrier piegon to Karun for his answer... so by both parties remaining silent... all I can assume is that SOMEONE was bulls**tting abt the price of the licnse......
Oh and Btw Im glad that my 100th post is on this topic...
Papps... log on more often then... and gimme a call sometime... havnt spoken to you since after the Rally in Poona
Old 24th August 2005, 10:39   #42
BHPian

hey i lost your number man, had changed my phone in between lost a lotta numbers, my number is still the same, 9822211667... i needed to ask you about some mods to cars too, gimme a call
Old 28th August 2005, 21:14   #43
BANNED

Post deleted by the Admin : Watch your tone while hinting sarcasm at other members
Old 7th September 2005, 17:08   #44
BHPian

Kaboter Ja Ja Ja , Kabooter Ja Ja Ja

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2L8uLoose
Some time ago I had asked our friend BADCHEETAH to get KC to give his response here.. apparently he couldnt have been able to call or email or fax or send a carrier piegon to Karun for his answer... so by both parties remaining silent... all I can assume is that SOMEONE was bulls**tting abt the price of the licnse......
Oh and Btw Im glad that my 100th post is on this topic...
Papps... log on more often then... and gimme a call sometime... havnt spoken to you since after the Rally in Poona
Whats up my friends ,
sorry could not answer you guys a bit early as i travelling on business and was not carrying the Piegon as the PIEGON was set "LOOSE "to wander off .
HMM... can see a lot has been going on on this thread. Well to sort things out , NASIR HUSSAIN DID ASK KARUN FOR 10 LACKS, AND THAT INCLUDED THE LICENSE FEES AND DEPOSIT. IT WAS LATER REDUCED TO AROUND 8 LACKS. THE SAME IF YOU GUYS WANT CAN CONFIRM FROM MR.NASIR HUSSAIN OR MR.VICKY CHANDOK THEM SELVES. and i hope you guys do that . (call me if you want either of the two's Numbers ok )

Also now even that does not matter now . if the MAI issues him an INDIAN License or not , as the rules say as long he has an Indian Passport , he can race.so i am happy .

And if any one wants any other info , pm me . ok

Admin / Mods : Thanks !!
Old 7th September 2005, 20:23   #45
BANNED

Why the PM there "BUDDY"
If you have something to say go ahead and say it on the forum here for everyone to read.
As for Nazir's Mobile number... dont need it coz I have it already... and as for KC's... don't think I want it anyhow.
Thanks for the offer though.
Rtech... any comments? about the 10lacs that is?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks