Team-BHP > Motor-Sports > Indian Motorsport

Search this Thread
Old 9th April 2010, 23:37   #16
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkh View Post
if you have not been there, feel GREAT, if you were there, WASTE OF MONEY. I really wonder why at all do people keep these shows.
First of all they charge for parking, why?
Just a few stalls of the usual local players, Mahindra, Maruti, Hyundai, Honda for new car sales. Then some stalls for bike accessories and mods and a few on car care. The rest- all a waste of space, time and money. I found nothing there, was looking at some rally cars, bikes etc as was mentioned and there is nothing there. Its only if you like some bike mods, maybe you will get some stuff there. Maybe i was expecting too much, but next time will wait for some folks to post and then venture out.
bro,can you elaborate on the underlined words.bike mods as in performance mods by local tuners?and by rally cars do you mean INRC-spec cars?and were the bikes from moto-cross?
the thing is that i was planning to leave today evening from HYDERABAD so that i could spend saturday there and be back by sunday.but it got post-poned.now i was planning to leave tomorrow but going by what you have to say i guess i will drop my plan.any pics??
shyn is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th April 2010, 23:59   #17
mkh
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikhilb2008 View Post
I have 10 passes.

I have no use for it, so I'm giving it away free of cost.

If anyone is interested, please let me know.
Not even worth the fuel cost to go there man, wish i had free passes, would have saved the 50 bucks. Only folks looking at time pass and maybe hanging out with a gang of friends can go. One thing that maybe interesting, if you buy some accessories apparently you can take a jeep ride on the track, go up some ramp etc, some little fun
Old 10th April 2010, 02:39   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikhilb2008 View Post
I have 10 passes.

I have no use for it, so I'm giving it away free of cost.

If anyone is interested, please let me know.
Hi Nikhil, can u part with about 4 passes to me .

Thanks!
Old 10th April 2010, 08:42   #19
Distinguished - BHPian

Tantragna --- Please PM me your phone number. We'll talk and finalise how to meet and where to meet, etc...
Old 10th April 2010, 20:23   #20
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by s3va View Post
whoa this looks a relief to the huge recent disappointment faced by attending the so called auto expo in BLR
Looking at the feedback, I think my earlier post still remains a dream.

I dont know when BLR will see a real AUTO show ! For this, first the expectations and perspective of a petrol/diesel/gear head should be assimilated in depth.

Nikhil, Guys like you should take the lead man
Old 11th April 2010, 17:41   #21
BHPian

Since there are no pictures or posts from fellow bhpians I think no one went to the show, I wanted to go actually but I looking at the above posts I decided otherwise.

Most Viewed