Team-BHP > Motor-Sports > Indian Motorsport

Search this Thread
Old 13th March 2010, 12:51   #1
c10
BHPian

JK Tyre Presents - AUTO TRACK - Auto Show, 8-11 April'10 - BLR

The AUTO TRACK – Magazine team is conducting an event - AUTO TRACK a complete automotive show in Bangalore showcasing all Auto Industry, Accessories, Tyre, Lubes, Sunscreen, Garage Equipments, New Arrivals of Four and Two Wheelers Vehicles, Car Wash Products, Racing and Performance Related Products. Rally Infrastructure providers, Motor Sports Tuners, Racing, Rallying and Karting teams, Drivers and Riders from Motor sports and FMSCI Information Center

Its an ideal platform to showcase ones achievements as a tuner, driver, rider and so on. We are planning to make it a annual event for the Indian Motorsport Industry.

How this event is different from others:

1) This is a platform along with the kiosked stall to even lively demonstrate with relevant machinery equipment and product usage for your customer to understand your products specialties and reasoning the performance capabilities.
2) Customers get to meet many branded Performance Products Manufacturers, Dealers, Tuners, Rally Drivers & Riders etc.
3) An In-house off-road track with stream crossing,
4) Rally - car pleasure drive,

For any clarification & queries, Contact:
Mr. Ashok Tewari
Mobile: 9845296190
Editor- AUTO TRACK.

Venue: PALACE GROUNDS, TRIPURA VASINI – BANGALAORE.
Date: Thursday 8th to Sunday 11th of April 2010.

Note: This post is for Motorsports enthusiasts to make the best use of this event and to promote Motorsports in INDIA & not any kind of promotion to organisers whatsoever.
Old 13th March 2010, 14:50   #2
c10
BHPian

Event Brochure

The Event Brochures:
Attached Thumbnails
JK Tyre Presents - AUTO TRACK - Auto Show, 8-11 April'10 - BLR-auto-track-small.jpg  

JK Tyre Presents - AUTO TRACK - Auto Show, 8-11 April'10 - BLR-layout-new-small.jpg  

Old 19th March 2010, 21:58   #3
Senior - BHPian

sounds crazy!
i'm from hyderabad and am planning to be there,so i wanted to know how much the passes/tickets cost?and do i have to book them in advance or will i be able to get them on spot(i'll be there for saturday and sunday)?
shyn is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th March 2010, 23:09   #4
BHPian

whoa this looks a relief to the huge recent disappointment faced by attending the so called auto expo in BLR
Old 20th March 2010, 09:26   #5
c10
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyn View Post
sounds crazy!
i'm from hyderabad and am planning to be there,so i wanted to know how much the passes/tickets cost?and do i have to book them in advance or will i be able to get them on spot(i'll be there for saturday and sunday)?
Well, the Tickets will be very nominal, tickets / passes will be sold at a counter similar to the bangalore auto expo.. There is no advance booking for entry tickets except u want to have a stall to promote ur company / products etc..

Cheers!!
Old 21st March 2010, 12:23   #6
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by c10 View Post
Well, the Tickets will be very nominal, tickets / passes will be sold at a counter similar to the bangalore auto expo.. There is no advance booking for entry tickets except u want to have a stall to promote ur company / products etc..

Cheers!!
i've never been to an auto-expo,so could you clarify the followinglease:
1."very nominal" as in less than 500 bucks? and do i have to buy a new ticket everyday i visit?
2.what do you mean when you say "a counter similar to bangy"?i hope that there will be counters at the venue.
BTW,why hasn't this thread generated all the buzz?i mean this is the first time something like this is happening,right?i feel it's a must-visit for all the petrol-heads.
Old 22nd March 2010, 10:45   #7
c10
BHPian

Quote:
i've never been to an auto-expo,so could you clarify the followinglease:
1."very nominal" as in less than 500 bucks? and do i have to buy a new ticket everyday i visit?
2.what do you mean when you say "a counter similar to bangy"?i hope that there will be counters at the venue.
BTW,why hasn't this thread generated all the buzz?i mean this is the first time something like this is happening,right?i feel it's a must-visit for all the petrol-heads.
Hi shyn, The tickets are priced at Rs.49/- & Yes the tickets have to purchased on every visit..

The counter i was referring to was a ticket sales counter that was at there at the Auto Expo at Bangalore early this month..

Cheers!!
Old 29th March 2010, 19:04   #8
Senior - BHPian

is this auto-expo for real?i mean,are all the things on the brochure going to happen(especially the off-road track with river crossing)?if so,then why the hell ain't anyone responding to this thread?
i just wanted to confirm about the expo because i don't want to waste a couple of thousand bucks(or more)just to disappoint myself because i'll be coming all the way from hyderabad(in a bus)
Old 3rd April 2010, 10:41   #9
c10
BHPian

Quote:
is this auto-expo for real?i mean,are all the things on the brochure going to happen(especially the off-road track with river crossing)?if so,then why the hell ain't anyone responding to this thread?
i just wanted to confirm about the expo because i don't want to waste a couple of thousand bucks(or more)just to disappoint myself because i'll be coming all the way from hyderabad(in a bus)
Yes the Auto Expo is for real.. I just confirmed with Ashok that the Off road track with "ramp + stream crossing" is being erected.. Also, anybody with 4X4 Bolero / Scorpio interested in offering their ride to be driven on this track during the event days can contact 99800 22779.

Fill Rs. 500/- worth SPEED PETROL & get ONE FREE ENTRY PASS at selected Bharat Petroleum in Bangalore from 5th April 2010. (Limited Offer - Only 20000 Passes out)

Last edited by c10 : 3rd April 2010 at 10:43.
Old 3rd April 2010, 10:53   #10
Senior - BHPian

The reason why no one is too excited is because for those who have seen quite a lot of shows, especially the Delhi International show or other shows overseas, are a little vary and skeptical about other shows, generally due to the poor quality and output. Case example: The recent show at Bangalore
Old 3rd April 2010, 11:20   #11
c10
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedreamcatcher View Post
The reason why no one is too excited is because for those who have seen quite a lot of shows, especially the Delhi International show or other shows overseas, are a little vary and skeptical about other shows, generally due to the poor quality and output. Case example: The recent show at Bangalore
@ thedreamcatcher: Very True..
Old 9th April 2010, 11:13   #12
BHPian

Anyone been here? How is it?
Old 9th April 2010, 11:35   #13
BHPian

Saw the advertisement in today's paper and remembered about it, has any one been to the show ? I will try to visit it today as it will be less crowded since it is a weekday otherwise will check it out tomorrow for sure.
Old 9th April 2010, 21:00   #14
mkh
Senior - BHPian

Total crap

if you have not been there, feel GREAT, if you were there, WASTE OF MONEY. I really wonder why at all do people keep these shows.
First of all they charge for parking, why?
Just a few stalls of the usual local players, Mahindra, Maruti, Hyundai, Honda for new car sales. Then some stalls for bike accessories and mods and a few on car care. The rest- all a waste of space, time and money. I found nothing there, was looking at some rally cars, bikes etc as was mentioned and there is nothing there. Its only if you like some bike mods, maybe you will get some stuff there. Maybe i was expecting too much, but next time will wait for some folks to post and then venture out.
Old 9th April 2010, 22:43   #15
Distinguished - BHPian

I have 10 passes.

I have no use for it, so I'm giving it away free of cost.

If anyone is interested, please let me know.

Most Viewed