Team-BHP > Motor-Sports > Indian Motorsport
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th May 2010, 13:45   #1

Cougar Motorsport - Update

Greetings!

Here is a short update for all of you from Cougar Motorsport on what we've been upto over the last few weeks...

a) Website: Our website has been updated with information on our current and past events, including a new gallery. Do visit us at Cougar Motorsport

b) Desert Dash 2010: Registrations are now open for The Desert Dash 2010, scheduled to run from Nov 25-28. The 2010 event features an all new route, more off-road driving and the spectacular run across the Sambhar lake.

c) The Himalayan Dash: To the highest motorable road in the world and beyond. Join us on a motoring expedition from Delhi to Srinagar via Manali & Leh from the 17th to the 26th of July, 2010. Details are available on our website.

d) The Cougar Sanctuary: An exclusive invitation only program for our participants and patrons. Participants of our events are automatically enrolled for the program. Check our website for the program benefits.

e) The Valentine Drive: Cougar Motorsport was the technical partner for The Valentine Drive, a Geocaching event organised successfully on February 14, 2010 exclusively for Skoda car owners. The event involved identifying and driving to various locations of historical / cultural relevance across New Delhi based on clues and matching of latitudes and longitudes with the help of GPS navigators, provided courtesy of Map My India.

Its been an eventful journey for us over our short existence...seeing our dreams materialise....we look forward to the support and best wishes from all of you on the path ahead.

We welcome your suggestions and feedback...and will be delighted with an opportunity to meet you in person if you happen to be in the vicinity..and dont forget to collect some fan merchandise on your way.

Until next time.

Team Cougar Motorsport
Old 13th May 2010, 14:48   #2

The Himalayan Dash 2010

From The Lalit, New Delhi to The Lalit Grand Palace, Srinagar: The Himalayan Dash will now start on July 16, 2010 with a cocktail and dinner from The Lalit, New Delhi and conclude with a gala dinner at The Lalit Grand Palace, Srinagar on July 27, 2010!

Delighted to welcome our partners on board for The Himalayan Dash:

Associate Sponsor: Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited

Hospitality Partner: The Lalit

Service Partner: Carnation Magneti Marelli

Media Partners: Andpersand, Outlook Traveller, AutoX
Old 27th October 2010, 13:29   #3

Touchdown September 2010

Himalayan Dash post event write-up in Touchdown September 2010 edition.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Touchdown Sep 2010.pdf (1.48 MB, 408 views)
Old 27th October 2010, 13:32   #4

AutoX September 2010

A post event writeup in September edition of AutoX 2010
Attached Files
File Type: pdf AutoX Sep 2010.pdf (1.10 MB, 415 views)
Old 24th August 2011, 10:51   #5
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Cougar Motorsport - Update

Hi CougarMotosport,

I came to know that a Yeti also participated in the 2011 Himalayan Dash. Was it able to go easily on the terrain on the Leh route..? I came to know that this year the terrain has been extremely bad at several stretches due to heavy rains.
I also have a Skoda Yeti and I am interested to participate in the Himalayan Dash for next year.

Regards,
Behemoth
Old 26th August 2011, 12:37   #6
BHPian

Re: Cougar Motorsport - Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Behemoth View Post
Hi CougarMotosport,

I came to know that a Yeti also participated in the 2011 Himalayan Dash. Was it able to go easily on the terrain on the Leh route..? I came to know that this year the terrain has been extremely bad at several stretches due to heavy rains.
I also have a Skoda Yeti and I am interested to participate in the Himalayan Dash for next year.

Regards,
Behemoth
September issue of TopGear magazine has details of the Himalayan Dash. In one of the photos I could see a Alto as part of the convoy. So I guess Yeti should not be a problem.
the VTEC guy is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks